Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13549 times)

ikke

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »
actually what I believe is thta the big bang is impossible because something started that
the second is:we came outta somewhere
the third is thwere has got to be someone in control.........
I mean the way my life has been going God has been showing Himself quite a bit
and how could ther not be a God when he created something as innocent as QT and Get Yo Walk On
'there has to be something in control?
You can't even control your own legs yet you think somebody is controlling the entire goddamn unvierse?

Al Bundy

« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2010, 01:53:11 PM »
i'm agnostic and i dated a mormon girl for two years lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/24/yzlBHk13FKQ

Guys homosexuality is wrong because it is between the same sex.........

God wanted us to populate the earth and how you gonna do that if your partner has the same sex?
and STAY OFF QTS BACK

People that aren't fertile should not allow to be married too then. 
All forms of contraceptives should be banned too. It's an abomination of God's plan for us to reproduce.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »
Goddamn QT stop responding to these threads, you know it gets you nowhere =/
But look it's always the same people too. Funny how ya'll all Atheists. :-X

Why atheists? IMO atheism has got nothing to do with it. Its an issue of freedom. If two people of full age and understanding wish to engage in certain conduct which will not cause injury to themselves or others their conduct should not be prohibited by the law...

God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because the inhabitants engaged in a certain type of consensual sexual intercourse per se, rather God condemned the city because they raped with the intent of torturing. That is, they were horrible people who customarily treated visitors in cruel and disturbing ways. IF you want to be literal about it, nowhere does God condemn them for simply the act of homosexual behaviour itself, rather God condemns them because they raped and tortured customarily.

Homosexuality is a lack of common sense on the homo's part!!! They are misinformed individuals.

Why Atheists? Come on my nigga. Atheism is the whole point of this. Religion is bad, so an Atheist must oppose EVERYTHANG THAT, THAT BIBLE SAYS. Which is sad, cuz you can not believe in God and REALIZE homosexuality IS DISGUSTING, VILE, UNNATURAL and NOT NORMAL. It's ugly behavior my dude.

God done definitely put an end to Sodom and Gomorrah becuz of homosexuality.

Quote from: Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:50 PM »
Black and white is still man and woman.

Great post Wykid. Real talk!!
And if people decide to fuck goats and dolphins, why do you even care?
And like I said, if a man fucks himself to the Kmart Flyer advertising Children's Bathing Suits, why do you care?
Because that's public indecency. If someone if fucking a giraffe in the privacy of their own petting zoo, who is it hurting?
Public indecency..if the man is in his own bedroom or at the kitchen table wit the blinds closed?

It's private indecency..now like Daygo would say...see the parallel? :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:37:52 PM by QuietTruth »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »
well im fucking sorry to break  it to ya, qt, but america doesnt work that way.  see, thats the great thing about freedom.  it means that people are going to do things that we dont like.  people are going to annoy the fuck out of us to the point where we want to strangle them.  and you know what?  thats a small small price to pay for the liberties that we still have left.

if some guy kissing another guy on tv means that you, some random person from CT is gonna be offended then FUCK IT.  freedom DOES NOT mean that life is going to revolve around your beliefs and your opinions.  this aint that type of country yet, boy.  not by a fucking long shot. 

if you dont want to see it on tv, hey, thats cool.  hit the power button.  turn the tv off and spend some time with your fam.  raise em how you want.  thats the beauty of FREEDOM.  you have the freedom to look, stay, watch, leave, throw up.  its all gravy. 

but no where and under no circumstances should another human, especially a black or a person who has been discriminated in the past, tell someone else what is ok and what is not ok.

because once upon a time you were looked upon as ANIMALS and whites said that a black/white relationship was bestiality.  imagine if people bought into that shit back in the day?  a lot did but eventually people saw that their arguments were horse shit.  and tell me, did the fabric of time rip in half when blacks and whites were allowed to marry?  to have kids?  naaa, i see that as progression.

and now, in 2010 people are battling to have the same rights you, me, our parents, rights that they fought for.  rights that people said they couldnt have and didnt deserve, because we were 'sub-human'.

it is what it is, and i hope as you get older you change your views man.  its 2010, not 1900......its time to realize that life is way too fucking short to dictate another persons life.

J.D. Wykid 2012.   

Shiiiit religious warfare on the Dub AGAIN and I totally missed it. ;D

Great post Wykid, you get standing ovations for that! QT is a nice person but I swear, he has a chip implanted which switches to 'logic override' when he hears 'homosexuality'.
"where's the difference between homosexuality and pedophelia?" It was mentioned once or twice in this discussion but who knows... ;)

This nigga.

Homie please, you're a weird guy, and nasty for not thinkin' it's gross. Where the fuck yo daddy at?? ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2010, 04:43:37 PM »

God wanted us to populate the earth and how you gonna do that if your partner has the same sex?
and STAY OFF QTS BACK

People that aren't fertile should not allow to be married too then. 
All forms of contraceptives should be banned too. It's an abomination of God's plan for us to reproduce.

I'm wit it, and you right there on the verge of being a doctor I'm sure you know what Birth Control acts as, word? ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2010, 05:01:25 PM »

and STAY OFF QTS BACK

Yeahhh gurl, yeah. It's only common sense a man's reproductive organ does not go in another man's anus.

I never learned in Health Class the ass was an organ :eh: :D

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
qt, you have your opinions and all, and we gp back and forth cause well, i do it cause im bored and its interesting to see your perspective on life.

BUT, i just wanna throw this out there....you have a fucking certified psycho agreeing with you.  someone who carries on a relationship online....someone who, well, have you seen siks ustream videos of the phone messages queen left him?  im sayin, her backing you up isnt the greatest thing in the world.  :D 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »

And like I said, if a man fucks himself to the Kmart Flyer advertising Children's Bathing Suits, why do you care?

so what do you propose, qt?  you want to ban kmart, ban the ads they put out, or what?  there is no way this type of thing could be controlled.  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »
 :D

NO, its interesting to see YOUR perspective on life. That you, my nigga, don't SEE a problem wit men runnin' round like lil Cindy Lou Hoo's, anal fuckin'.

Certified psychos got some brains though look she agrees wit me :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »

so what do you propose, qt?  you want to ban kmart, ban the ads they put out, or what?  there is no way this type of thing could be controlled.  

No I'm tryin' to make a point..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »

NO, its interesting to see YOUR perspective on life. That you, my nigga, don't SEE a problem wit men runnin' round like lil Cindy Lou Hoo's, anal fuckin'.

yup.  i dont see a problem with adults doing with their lifes what they will.  maybe im the psycho? 

so what do you propose, qt?  you want to ban kmart, ban the ads they put out, or what?  there is no way this type of thing could be controlled.   

what point is that?  that people are fucked in the head?  of course.  people been fucked in the head since people existed, ya dig?  but what we cant...or shouldnt do is tell someone else, a human of age, not a child like the points you keep tyring to make.  but if an adult wants to do what he/she wants to do to get off, then god damn it, who am i to say 'WHAT YOURE DOING IS WRONG"? 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2010, 07:22:58 PM »

yup.  i dont see a problem with adults doing with their lifes what they will.  maybe im the psycho? 

so what do you propose, qt?  you want to ban kmart, ban the ads they put out, or what?  there is no way this type of thing could be controlled.   

what point is that?  that people are fucked in the head?  of course.  people been fucked in the head since people existed, ya dig?  but what we cant...or shouldnt do is tell someone else, a human of age, not a child like the points you keep tyring to make.  but if an adult wants to do what he/she wants to do to get off, then god damn it, who am i to say 'WHAT YOURE DOING IS WRONG"? 

Yes, let them do what they want, but homie, homie, when you stick up for their VILE behavior you are allowing acceptance into society. And that type of shit has a ripple effect.

Becuz see, see what happens. They want their MENTAL brain imbalances empowered, this is not like BEING BLACK, this is not like BEING A WOMAN, this is a fuckin' mental flaw of people tryin' act like what they are NOT, have intercourse, oh wait, that's impossible, I mean attempt sex other ways, in which NATURE DID NOT INTEND...and than come out here and empower it....AND YA'LL DON'T BELIEVE PEDOPHILIA AIN'T GONNA BE WHERE HOMOSEXUALITY IS IN A COUPLE YEARS...IS YA'LL SERIOUS?? And you wanna know who's gonna accept it? 2 to 1, ya'll children. Look, I ain't tryin' to spread hate, I don't believe in that, but I also don't believe in homosexuality neither, and I don't believe we should have to bear witness to that shit. This is AMERICA, you are FREE to do what YOU want, HOWEVER, don't forget WE got rights too. And this whole 'open accepting society' needs to be put to bed. When the Government starts allowing the people to vote on religious issues, remember the Church and State Separation, but the Government starts allowing Religious laws voted upon by non-Religious, anti-Religion and mentally instable people, aka gays themselves, that's unfair. When homosexual men start being allowed adoption rights..okay and of course they adapt girls, tell me how the FUCK, how the FUCK, how the flyin' fuck, a MAN is going to tell a young girl what is happening to HER body when she becomes a teen, here we are in a fucked up state of single parent families and now we gon do THIS to our CHILDREN...but than go and give homosexual couples authorization to adapt but single mothers CAN'T.....wait, who brought up that discrimination point again.. and like I said don't forget WE got rights too and I thought WE want to make a better place for our CHILDREN...I'm sorry but if two men want to be gay wit one another and it makes THEM happy, you gotta understand I have NO problem as far as that goes, it's just nasty as fuck, but its they business...it's when MARRIAGE, ADAPTION, and OPENNESS comes to the for front, I have major issue. There should be no other union than man and woman, and anti-gay adaption has allllllllllllll to do wit the welfare of the child...REALLY..and homo openness offends me, as it should YOU. And I just cannot wrap my head around how ya'll disagree wit that...I really really can't.. I don't know. Maybe I'm just livin' up to the stereotype, but fuck it, so be it. :-\

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »
When the Government starts allowing the people to vote on religious issues, remember the Church and State Separation, but the Government starts allowing Religious laws voted upon by non-Religious, anti-Religion and mentally instable people, aka gays themselves, that's unfair.

interesting.  listen, i dont care what a religion decides to believe, thats your say. when i say they should have the same rights, i dont mean they religious corporations should alter their beliefs because of what the law says.  if your holy books say all this is wrong, then for your comunity its wrong.  the same way that i say "who am i to tell you something is wrong" goes with trying to change the way your religion conducts business, ya dig?  

the thing here is the right  for them to be married under law.  if they want the same rights under law that opposite sex couples get then they should go for it.  fuck it.  does that mean that suddenly everyone is going to turn gay?  i highly doubt it.  the only thing it really means is that divorce lawyers are going to quadruple in business.

if two men want to be gay wit one another and it makes THEM happy, you gotta understand I have NO problem as far as that goes

so then if you feel this way, what difference would it make it they happen to be in a civil-union/marriage? and if some church out there wants to marry them, then let em do it.  no?  

here we are in a fucked up state of single parent families and now we gon do THIS to our CHILDREN...but than go and give homosexual couples authorization to adapt but single mothers CAN'T

single mothers cant adopt children? you sure about that one?  if they make enough money, and have the means, who is going to deny them?  im sure there are many single mothers out there who adopted. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:26:40 PM by J.D. Wykid, Esq. »