Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13531 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
God makes it possible for me to get up in the morning..........I used to be very sucidial I tried it 34 times and thren when God came into me life I stopped/
You give God too much credit.

Just like people who always thank God whenever something positive happens in their life. So you had nothing to do with it at all?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »
God makes it possible for me to get up in the morning..........I used to be very sucidial I tried it 34 times and thren when God came into me life I stopped/

Just like people who always thank God whenever something positive happens in their life. So you had nothing to do with it at all?

I do the opposite. Everytime something bad happens...I blame god.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »
i was brought up catholic havnt done first communion and i dont go to church i was baptized when i was 6 months old thats bout it

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 01:43:04 PM »
Islam - Shia Muslim

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 01:58:57 PM »

LOL, for real though, how come nobody ever blames God? The only blame people will give God is something ridiculous like "Oh well.....everything happens for a reason" or "He died because God wanted him up in heaven".

Its funny shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »
Im a follower of Aztec religion. I sacrifice a bunch of people each day to please my gods.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
I'm gon classify myself as a Black Baptist Catholic. :D

Nahhh but on the real real, ya'll don't trip, Baptists, Black Baptists, gots the best music. I used love goin' to Church just for the music. I can do without all the preachers and shit, for that I'd rather go to Catholic Mass. The Catholic Church is on point. And they Basilica is madd beautiful. The candles, the windows, the statues, the ceiling paintings, all the pictures of Jesus, the marble, man... I feel like a fuckin' force just walkin' into that muthafucka. I can't understand how ya'll grow up Catholic and refuse it now...damn.

I agree bout Jehovah Witnesses though. Them muthafuckas is like a cult. Really... Like the Morman's, I have no idea why both those 'religions' follow The Bible. Their rules oppose the fuckin' shit.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 02:28:32 PM »

LOL, for real though, how come nobody ever blames God? The only blame people will give God is something ridiculous like "Oh well.....everything happens for a reason" or "He died because God wanted him up in heaven".

Its funny shit.

I completely do that shit man.  When somethin good happens....I take the credit.  But Im quick to blame god when shit is fucked up.  Just tryin to balance things out a bit  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »
Part of the problem with our society is the need to diss religion.  Let's take Prop 8 in California for example.  The way to vote for Prop 8 was No, and the only reason it passed was because of the influence of religion.  The best way to convince the Yes on 8 crowd was to understand their belief, and try to convince them once you have that opening of understanding their belief.  But nope, the way people went about it was "Fucking religion nuts!  You have backward ass thinking, what the fuck!"  How the hell are you going to expect to change people's minds if you insult what they believe in? 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 03:53:57 PM »
Part of the problem with our society is the need to diss religion.  Let's take Prop 8 in California for example.  The way to vote for Prop 8 was No, and the only reason it passed was because of the influence of religion.  The best way to convince the Yes on 8 crowd was to understand their belief, and try to convince them once you have that opening of understanding their belief.  But nope, the way people went about it was "Fucking religion nuts!  You have backward ass thinking, what the fuck!"  How the hell are you going to expect to change people's minds if you insult what they believe in? 

Or becuz them people just have common sense. MARRIAGE is RELIGION. There should be NO vote on it. I thought that's why there was Church and State separation. They have civil unions and that's fine. Why they gotta have marriage? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, to FUCK 'round wit 'religious folk'. They want a marriage ceremony to say they married 'Under God'. Who gives a fuck if they wanna be put on the same insurance, and leave wills to one another, or have living will rights over each other.. Isn't that why they have civil unions? So it's the SAME shit. So why fuck wit the religious folks anyways? To make Religion look bad once again. ::) That's all that is about. It's all to make Religion look bad. 'Religion is preventing us our rights, no fair'. Fair? What?! MARRIAGE is RELIGION. But it's those who do not want God in America. I guarantee it's all done by Atheist politicians. It's them who are all behind the pushing to vote on it. Atheism is gon take the world down. :'(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 04:40:18 PM »

Or becuz them people just have common sense. MARRIAGE is RELIGION. There should be NO vote on it. I thought that's why there was Church and State separation. They have civil unions and that's fine. Why they gotta have marriage? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, to FUCK 'round wit 'religious folk'. They want a marriage ceremony to say they married 'Under God'. Who gives a fuck if they wanna be put on the same insurance, and leave wills to one another, or have living will rights over each other.. Isn't that why they have civil unions? So it's the SAME shit. So why fuck wit the religious folks anyways? To make Religion look bad once again. ::) That's all that is about. It's all to make Religion look bad. 'Religion is preventing us our rights, no fair'. Fair? What?! MARRIAGE is RELIGION. But it's those who do not want God in America. I guarantee it's all done by Atheist politicians. It's them who are all behind the pushing to vote on it. Atheism is gon take the world down. :'(

Nobody is forcing your Church to marry gay couples.  Your Priest/Pastor/ or whoever can literally deny gay couples from marrying in that church all day.  We have two choices, either call every couple(straight or gay) that goes to the government to legally be recognized a civil union or call it a marriage.  It's not a selective decision. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 04:46:20 PM »

C'mon, now! Nonreligious people don't get married and those who ARE religious and get married don't ruin the sanctity of marriage? The divorce rate is over 50% in the US (and similar numbers in other Western countries) and your gonna give gays a hard time for potentially ruining the idea of marriage? The concept of marriage has been fucked up for a loooong time.

Don't even get me started on the "religious" politicians you think are conserving Christianity in this country while having GAY affairs. AT LEAST if they are gonna try to dictate your way of life on others they could at least lead by example. It's all too funny lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »

Nobody is forcing your Church to marry gay couples.  Your Priest/Pastor/ or whoever can literally deny gay couples from marrying in that church all day.  We have two choices, either call every couple(straight or gay) that goes to the government to legally be recognized a civil union or call it a marriage.  It's not a selective decision. 
So who gon marry them? :eh:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh come on Sik. Ev'rybody knows the concept of marriage been fucked up. But that ain't no argument for this. You marry the opposite sex to become a union under God. It shouldn't be a political issue. But they decided to make it a political issue and now that it is, if you give one group other than man and woman, you gotta give everybody that right. That means if I want to marry my cat, I should be able to. ;D I'm serious though. ;D Gay marriage gotta be the most ridiculous thang in this country since slavery. :D And it ain't the Gays that's really behind it. ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 05:15:09 PM »

A judge can marry people.  As Sikotic said, there are a lot of people without a religion that get married by the State. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »

A judge can marry people.  As Sikotic said, there are a lot of people without a religion that get married by the State. 

Well that's pretty retarded of them right? :-\

I mean if you ain't religious, why the fuck get married when legally it ain't even good...financially, tax wise and shit. Like I said if you want all the political government law rights, insurance, income taxes, etc. file for a civil union.