Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13428 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2010, 05:35:45 PM »
I get that. I get it. But it's fraudulent perverted sex niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A man's DICK does not go into a man's ass, any ass, an animal ass too, or prepubescent children. It goes inside a woman's REPRODUCTIVE TRACT!!!

But if you get that, why do you always act like it's the same. Makes you look stupid, or at least like someone who has no better arguments so you make them up.

Or maybe you lack comprehension.  :-\

Sorry to say that, but you have proven more than once that you are the one that lacks comprehension when it comes to certain topics.

Really? Cuz I swear you don't even comprehend reproduction my dude. :-\ What they teaching ya'll out there nigga?

Fraxxx

« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »
But I wanna say, when I reach my 500 posts you're the main reason for it. Thanks in advance, but of course I'll shout you out then. 8)
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »
But I wanna say, when I reach my 500 posts you're the main reason for it. Thanks in advance, but of course I'll shout you out then. 8)

Congrats, +1.

Fraxxx

« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2010, 05:40:46 PM »
I get that. I get it. But it's fraudulent perverted sex niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A man's DICK does not go into a man's ass, any ass, an animal ass too, or prepubescent children. It goes inside a woman's REPRODUCTIVE TRACT!!!

But if you get that, why do you always act like it's the same. Makes you look stupid, or at least like someone who has no better arguments so you make them up.

Sorry to say that, but you have proven more than once that you are the one that lacks comprehension when it comes to certain topics.

Really? Cuz I swear you don't even comprehend reproduction my dude. :-\ What they teaching ya'll out there nigga?

What I comprehend is, that noone ever said that sex has to be about reproduction.

Think about what you're gonna reply, I might post up gay lions again and add gay monkeys doing it up the ass! ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »

What I comprehend is, that noone ever said that sex has to be about reproduction.

Think about what you're gonna reply, I might post up gay lions again and add gay monkeys doing it up the ass! ;D

You would.

Scary ass nigga.

I wonder what sex is intended for though if we wants to get technical. Hmm.

Fraxxx

« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »

You would.

Scary ass nigga.

I wonder what sex is intended for though if we wants to get technical. Hmm.

Intention is one thing, creative enjoyable misuse another. ;) I'm done for tonight, it's 2AM over here. Buenos noches!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »
:stop:

Did this nigga just say 'creative enjoyable misuse'.. damn you just passed the 'suspect' line.

Buenos noches is right, go to sleep foo.  :-X

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2010, 07:09:21 PM »

it's no coincidence that a bestialitest is gay or a pedophile's a bestialitest.

Sorry, but what?

Did I spell somethang wrong?

Maybe. :D But I just don't get you, since when is homosexuality considered bestiality?

You never heard of the gay man who has attraction to animals and is promoting 'zoophile rights'?

You never heard of the straight man who likes to stretch out 7-year-old girls? So are all straight people pedophiles?

Wow.

why wow?  he is using the SAME EXACT logic youre using. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2010, 07:10:13 PM »

do you comprehend the difference between:

an adult

a child

and an animal.

??

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »

Did this nigga just say 'creative enjoyable misuse'.. damn you just passed the 'suspect' line.

according to you the only reason people should have sex is to procreate. 

fuuuuck that.  fuck that in the ass, qt. 

sex is about enjoying yourself and your partner.  shit, out of all the times ive had sex NOT ONCE was my intention to get her pregnant.  as a matter of fact i actually took precautions so that wouldnt happen.  and you know what qt? she might of had my member in her mouth...and last time i checked you cant procreate that way.  if my memory still works i also recall my mouth on your loveliest of lady parts.  i dont think you can get her pregnant that way, either.  :-\

so yes, sex is for the most part, something that we do for fun. and fun in sex = "creative misuse".  and if you dont believe that then the only reason you will have sex is when you want a child.

The Overfiend

« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »
Man, I do everything to my woman! My dick is not confined to her pussy, i go mouth ass, back to pussy...im a nasty nigga  ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »
I don't think much of The Bible has majority socially engineered society. I mean it clearly had all the influences for building this country and creating laws..but... and you're :loco: maybe cuz u half

Yes that is social engineering, also contributing to social values. Of course the Bible helped socially engineer society. I thought that would be obvious.

Come now my nigga, now your just being silly, you know exactly what I'm saying. The game plan has changed in that populating and producing more and more people to cover the expanse of the globe is no longer such a pressing need as it was 2,500 years ago.

So let's accept homosexuality becuz babies don't get produced from that??? Neither does pedophilia, a man can't get a prepubescent girl pregnant. And a human can't get a mammal pregnant neither. Should we accept that too?

I don't know how you get to these extreme jumps.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2010, 08:44:57 PM »

according to you the only reason people should have sex is to procreate. 

fuuuuck that.  fuck that in the ass, qt. 

sex is about enjoying yourself and your partner.  shit, out of all the times ive had sex NOT ONCE was my intention to get her pregnant.  as a matter of fact i actually took precautions so that wouldnt happen.  and you know what qt? she might of had my member in her mouth...and last time i checked you cant procreate that way.  if my memory still works i also recall my mouth on your loveliest of lady parts.  i dont think you can get her pregnant that way, either.  :-\

so yes, sex is for the most part, something that we do for fun. and fun in sex = "creative misuse".  and if you dont believe that then the only reason you will have sex is when you want a child.

Yes I know sex is for pleasure purpose Wykid. :-\

But like normal niggas we are, we have vaginal sexual intercourse, vaginal sexual intercourse intended for reproduction and pleasure..

Masturbation and head in not intercourse.

Homosexuals fuck anally becuz they AREN'T MEANT TO FUCK ONE ANOTHER. Females CANNOT even ATTEMPT ANY KIND of sex with each other... light bulbs, bingo..am I the only nigga that sees an issue wit that. THEY CAN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE ANOTHER. Weird.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »

do you comprehend the difference between:

an adult

a child

and an animal.

??

Yes, yes I do.

But REGARDLESS of consent, the BEHAVIOR of each of them groups of people is VIOLATING SEX and makes them perverted!!

Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are a serious deviation from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Although it can refer to varying forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are seen by the majority as abnormal or repulsive. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, since the latter refers to a recognized violation of social rules or norms. It is often considered derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia is now used instead, though this term is controversial.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »
I don't think much of The Bible has majority socially engineered society. I mean it clearly had all the influences for building this country and creating laws..but... and you're :loco: maybe cuz u half

Yes that is social engineering, also contributing to social values. Of course the Bible helped socially engineer society. I thought that would be obvious.

Come now my nigga, now your just being silly, you know exactly what I'm saying. The game plan has changed in that populating and producing more and more people to cover the expanse of the globe is no longer such a pressing need as it was 2,500 years ago.

So let's accept homosexuality becuz babies don't get produced from that??? Neither does pedophilia, a man can't get a prepubescent girl pregnant. And a human can't get a mammal pregnant neither. Should we accept that too?

I don't know how you get to these extreme jumps.

I was referring to his statement... 'The game plan has changed in that populating and producing more and more people to cover the expanse of the globe is no longer such a pressing need as it was 2,500 years ago.'

I says.. so becuz of over population we should accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle?

:nawty: I don't think so.