Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13528 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2010, 05:37:14 PM »
Interesting, you were taught to be straight?  So if you didn't learn to be straight, you would have no interest in females?  Hmm.  I was never taught to get a boner while watching Cinemax late at night where a girl is showing off her tits and ass  while my parents were asleep when I was a preteen. 
LOL thats the truth though.

It's a biological thing to be sexually attracted for the purpose of reproduction........but like all things our perfect God without fault makes, nothing really ever goes according to "His" plan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »
we were made to like females?
and men were made to like men? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2010, 07:01:53 PM »
we should make a Quiettruth vs. atheist thread

I've just come to the conclusion Atheism is just a thought process that accepts the lack of common sense. Really though...

:-X

wow.  i just looked up irony in the dictionary and it says qts name and this quote.

odd.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »
God's lookin' down right now prolly practically fuckin' thankin' Black Folks, Devout Catholics and Muslims.
WTF? That makes no damn sense.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »
speaking of devout catholics, i just saw on the news that the popes brother is under investigation for fucking with lil boys? 

lmao

is that why god is thanking em?  im confused now. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2010, 07:59:45 PM »
And speaking of pedophilia and homosexuality coinciding, I just read the newspaper and what do know...guess what was on the front page?? A convicted pedophile, just got arrested in his cell for tryin' to rape his cellmate. No way, a pedophile that's gay, what the hell..

Odd.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »
we should make a Quiettruth vs. atheist thread

I've just come to the conclusion Atheism is just a thought process that accepts the lack of common sense. Really though...

:-X

wow.  i just looked up irony in the dictionary and it says qts name and this quote.

odd.

LMAO!!

But no nigga, no.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »
God's lookin' down right now prolly practically fuckin' thankin' Black Folks, Devout Catholics and Muslims.
They keepin' God's word on this shit, thank you very much. :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
And speaking of pedophilia and homosexuality coinciding, I just read the newspaper and what do know...guess what was on the front page?? A convicted pedophile, just got arrested in his cell for tryin' to rape his cellmate. No way, a pedophile that's gay, what the hell..

Odd.
LOL that's unfair.

There are multiple cases of pastors having gay affairs, so should I assume that there is a relationship between pastors and homosexuality? According to you, that would make complete sense, but you and I both know that that's really not true.

That kinda bullshit propaganda being used against gays by calling them all pedophiles is the same thing blacks and Native Americans went through in this country. How their women were all whores and dying to be fucked by any white man and how their men were all rapist driven by any opportunity to have sex with a white woman.

It's the same shit, different day. History repeats itself.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
They keepin' God's word on this shit, thank you very much. :)
So you're really gonna sit here and say there are no homosexual black folks, Catholics or Muslims?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2010, 08:32:55 PM »
There are multiple cases of pastors having gay affairs, so should I assume that there is a relationship between pastors and homosexuality?

But now you taking it to somewheres different. Is the definition of pastor a type of inappropriate sexual act? Nah.

And I can't fuckin' understand how ya'll sticking up for homos. I cannot grasp that. And that is an understatement. Cuz I can't think of how else to say it.

Ya'll are just as gross as they is. :-X :-\

So you're really gonna sit here and say there are no homosexual black folks, Catholics or Muslims?

Okay but really now, you really think there is a GAY CATHOLIC? For real homie? Why the fuck would a homosexual be a Catholic when the Catholic Church is the like most anti-gay you can get??? Nonsense. I didn't say gay Christian, I said gay Catholic...

And HELL NO I know there's gay blacks, but now as far as race goes... as you can see, clearly... black folk as a people is the most anti-gay you can get. Black people are just so ig'nit. ::)

And gay Muslims?? Please, them fuckas prolly get killed, fuck being disowned.

Sikotic™

« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »
1. There are openly gay Catholic priests.

2. Black folks are not the only "anti-gay" culture. You even said it yourself, some cultures are willing to kill gays. I don't see too many black people killing gay black people.

3. Of course there are gay Muslims. EVERY culture/race/creed/religious group has gays in it.

So is it really that weird after all?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »
Gay behavior is common in the animal kingdom...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

The American Bison is a bovine mammal which commonly displays homosexual behavior.  :D

research regularly records that many animals are sexual opportunists, and may show an interest in partners that are not of their own, or related, species.  :D !!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:28:33 AM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2010, 03:22:57 AM »
Wait wait wait, some dude in prison tried to have sex with another man?  Never thought that would happen!

ikke

« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2010, 05:40:21 AM »
Those priests fucking kids are just practiscing what they preach.
They need to find out for themselves if it's really that bad.

lol @ qt saying atheists lack common sense