Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4436 times)

Fraxxx

Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2010, 11:18:03 AM »
my daddy-I believe in my Daddy very deeply-I know some of you may never understand but He can use bad for good.........

haven't yall had a bad day and all of a sudden something good happens?Or you find out that what you thought was a bad day was God rellay protecting you from something happening

lol Are u serious?

So when youre having a good day...and something bad happens...its cus God fucked your day up?

Nooo, you know how this works, gang rape - bad luck, rescue - GOD :D

That God I tell yah.....what a great fuckin guy...

Hahahahaha! Ain't he?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »
guys no you took me wrong............

but thats my daddy anyway so hey you can say what you want :P

Who's your daddy? ;D

Is he rich like me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
my daddy-I believe in my Daddy very deeply-I know some of you may never understand but He can use bad for good.........

haven't yall had a bad day and all of a sudden something good happens?Or you find out that what you thought was a bad day was God rellay protecting you from something happening

One time when I stepped on a crack in the street, my mother ended up paralyzed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2010, 04:54:20 AM »
They Say Jesus is the son of God but aren't we all supossed to be God's Children?
Only Bad parent's have favorites.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2010, 06:27:04 AM »
thats crazy if god has so much control over your life every minute of it

lol Are u serious?

So when youre having a good day...and something bad happens...its cus God fucked your day up?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fraxxx

« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:57 AM »
They Say Jesus is the son of God but aren't we all supossed to be God's Children?

;D ;D ;D I bet god doesn't like you for being such a smart-ass.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2010, 10:18:09 AM »

if i have several kids...but one of them niggas can turn water into wine....THAT muthafucka is my favorite!  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2010, 06:22:30 PM »
christians think g0d=jesus
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

Jesus is that dude at the Taco Shop next door...and he makes a mean Carne Asada burrito.  Dont question his skills...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
Nah, God's power was in Jesus.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

if i have several kids...but one of them niggas can turn water into wine....THAT muthafucka is my favorite!  8)
8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »

I still don't understand why belief in god is automatically associated with religion.
I believe in god, but believe that god gave everyone will and to atheists I don't judge them, it's their right. I can't prove the existence of god, it's just something I feel but the judgmental aspect of it, works both ways, because those who don't believe there is a god, can also be truly ignorant and self righteous, I say live and let live. I will judge someone by their actions, not whether or not they hold the same belief as me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
yeah virt...some judge based on who or what the person is...blood, crip, muslim and its of course what that person judgin em isnt
like a atheist judgin a christian or a christian judgin a nonchristian etc...
Cube

« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2010, 07:38:50 PM »

I still don't understand why belief in god is automatically associated with religion.
I believe in god, but believe that god gave everyone will and to atheists I don't judge them, it's their right. I can't prove the existence of god, it's just something I feel but the judgmental aspect of it, works both ways, because those who don't believe there is a god, can also be truly ignorant and self righteous, I say live and let live. I will judge someone by their actions, not whether or not they hold the same belief as me.

Its pretty natural to associate a belief in god with religion.  You yourself can believe in "god" and not belong to any particular religion.  But you cant deny the fact that the two have been hand in hand forever.  Its kinda like me saying "I dont understand why people think I believe in science just cus I believe in evolution".

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »

Its pretty natural to associate a belief in god with religion.  You yourself can believe in "god" and not belong to any particular religion.  But you cant deny the fact that the two have been hand in hand forever.  Its kinda like me saying "I dont understand why people think I believe in science just cus I believe in evolution".

Yeah but most people that hate religion hate the people associated with that religion that speak out too strongly.

To me that's like hating science because all of the idiots that misinterpret it, like Al Gore. I fully believe in environmental science and geology and realize that the core of the earth is warmer now than it was 30 years ago, but because I think Gore and his ilk are big dirty liars it doesn't mean I dispute that fact that the earth is warmer.