Author Topic: Pineapple on pizza  (Read 905 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Pineapple on pizza
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
i hate pineapple regardless

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »
daygo lookin at the phone....who in the fluck is this trick think she talkin to? lol no mexican here bitch
now what you say bout them 8 you gotta feed....shit throw em 4 large 3 day old lil ceasars pizza....and theyll treat you like a god

I remember a long time ago...I worked for Papa Johns. I worked in this rich neighborhood...and some rich white lady called up, tellin me she was having some work done on her front yard.  Here is her exact comment..."Im having a bunch of work being done on my front yard...and need to feed about 8 Mexicans.  What do they usually like on their pizza?!"  lol  Im not even Mexican...and was like, wtf?!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 01:26:11 AM »
Get Your Walk On.....its Tofurkey for you on Thanksgiving!

I tried turducken the other day.Where you take a turkey and stuff that with a duck then stuff that with a chicken then stuff that with sausages made from a pig that was on a strict diet of bacon then cook that shit and eat it,then punch a vegan in the face.

lulz!

BTW, I would never disrespect a pizza by putting pineapple on it. I keeps my pineapples and pizzas segregated the way God intended it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 01:56:36 AM »
im not allergic to bacon but wont ever catch me eatin that shhhh....some of the worst shhhh to ever be called food
i feel bad for you if you eatin bacon....whast rong with you people

daygo lookin at the phone....who in the fluck is this trick think she talkin to? lol no mexican here bitch
now what you say bout them 8 you gotta feed....shit throw em 4 large 3 day old lil ceasars pizza....and theyll treat you like a god

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »
Ay and I'd also like to say what the fuck is up with people puttin like barbecue sauce on their pizza?  If it ain't got tomato sauce it ain't pizza.  Peace

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »
Ay and I'd also like to say what the fuck is up with people puttin like barbecue sauce on their pizza?  If it ain't got tomato sauce it ain't pizza.  Peace

yeah im not a huge fan of that shit.  Its not terrible....I mean, it tastes good every once in a while.  But I cant see myself ever orderin thats hit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2010, 11:36:10 AM »
try that fruit on salad............

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »
My ideal pizza= Pepperoni, Ham, Onions, Green Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mushrooms. No doubt

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic <----Music as good as your favorite pizza!!!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »
My ideal pizza= Pepperoni, Ham, Onions, Green Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mushrooms. No doubt

I could get with that  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
i like pretty much all 'standard" pizzas, not a picky eater at all but i wouldnt even want to try that barbecue sauce bullshit. pesto pizza is always good

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2010, 11:59:04 AM »
i like pretty much all 'standard" pizzas, not a picky eater at all but i wouldnt even want to try that barbecue sauce bullshit. pesto pizza is always good

yeah Pesto is pretty good.  They got this wierd one at BJ's that I fuck with.  Its got some sorta cream sauce...with artichokes, tomatoes, and spinach...then I add chicken to it.  Sounds wierd, but the shit is off the chain.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »
I love pineapples............. ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2010, 12:22:13 PM »
http://www.vitopizza.com/ 

Best Pizza in the L.A. area

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »
http://www.vitopizza.com/ 

Best Pizza in the L.A. area

Yeah, if Im gettin a pizza....I want some fat Italian man back there makin the shit  8) 8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »
pineapple is good with anything