Author Topic: first Dillinger and Young Gotti album  (Read 763 times)

metri3

• Lil Geezy
first Dillinger and Young Gotti album
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:38:36 PM »
Hey. Anybody know where to get the first Dillinger and Young Gotti album? I've looked everywhere... ???

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: first Dillinger and Young Gotti album
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »
Hey. Anybody know where to get the first Dillinger and Young Gotti album? I've looked everywhere... ???

I HAVE A ORIGINAL COPY OF IT AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT'S RARE SOMEWHAT, HOW MUCH YOU WILLING TO DO?

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:43:08 PM »
v.i.p records lbc

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 01:01:34 AM »

I HAVE A ORIGINAL COPY OF IT AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT'S RARE SOMEWHAT, HOW MUCH YOU WILLING TO DO?

i got two bucks on it

viji

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »
In the wake of all that has transpired in the saga of Death Row Records, Daz Dillinger and Kurupt are two of the only artists to come out unscathed. While Suge Knight was sentenced to jail time and 2Pac was murdered, Daz and Kurupt laid low for several years after the release of their 1995 album Dogg Food. In 2001, with a new name and a new label, the artists formerly known as the Dogg Pound are back with more of that West Coast G-funk that made Death Row famous in the first place. Daz openly flaunts his gang affiliation on "DPG" while Xzibit makes a cameo on the stellar track "Gangsta-Like." For the most part, DPG has put together a winning package of G-funk that is far from fresh but still entertaining. A lot has happened since Daz and Kurupt's heyday with Death Row, but this album proves that the more things change, the more they stay the same.
=================
Credit Card Processing
ink cartridge