Author Topic: Game's email account hacked, shows monthly expenses  (Read 2027 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Game's email account hacked, shows monthly expenses
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »
Damn I wish I was Tiffeny. $8,000 shoooootttt.

they say its a fairly simple procedure nowadays...

:stop:

sorry....too far? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 12:36:20 PM »
any game stan  can create this bullshit as a matter of fact i can create one of those right now and say i hacked snoops e mail account and have you dummies eating it up

believe nothing you read on the internet unless there's proof to back it up

It might be real though. If this were made by a Game hater you would imagine they would add shit like "money owed to 50 for writing Documentary" or "clearance to say Jay-Z's name".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 05:49:02 PM »
Damn I wish I was Tiffeny. $8,000 shoooootttt.

they say its a fairly simple procedure nowadays...

:stop:

sorry....too far? lol

Yeahh u already know......Bananas seems inna-rested though.

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 10:15:04 PM »
It's Obvious none of you OWN property, mortgages= certain Tax brakes when you file your Taxes

preach,
tax wise it would be fucking retarded to fully pay off the house and cars right away

Really?  It would be fucking retarded to pay off a house and cars tax wise?  Please explain.  I'm gonna save you some time and just let you know that your statement is retarded.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »
lol @ acgrundy you a fool

It's Obvious none of you OWN property, mortgages= certain Tax brakes when you file your Taxes

preach,
tax wise it would be fucking retarded to fully pay off the house and cars right away

Really?  It would be fucking retarded to pay off a house and cars tax wise?  Please explain.  I'm gonna save you some time and just let you know that your statement is retarded.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »

preach,

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"