Author Topic: I heard a funny rationalization the other day....  (Read 2392 times)

Fraxxx

Re: I heard a funny rationalization the other day....
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »
Were you talking with Soulja Boy?

Does Soulja Boy practice Voodoo?
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »

No, in an interview he shouted out to the white man for bringing blacks from Africa so they could get a piece of this rap shit or something like that.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »

No, in an interview he shouted out to the white man for bringing blacks from Africa so they could get a piece of this rap shit or something like that.

lol Rap shit... At least he practices doodoo even if it's not nescessarily rap!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »
lol jesus fuckin christ the mods in this forum have got to be fucking kidding me! i get suspended for calling loon3y a gook after his rampant and unapolagetic use of the word nigger, and I come back only to find more rampant and unapolagetic use of the word nigger going on without so much as a fuckin warning. This forum has the most hypocritical mods I've ever seen. Using nigger is ok but anything else is out of line. Are you fuckin serious?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »
lol jesus fuckin christ the mods in this forum have got to be fucking kidding me! i get suspended for calling loon3y a gook after his rampant and unapolagetic use of the word nigger, and I come back only to find more rampant and unapolagetic use of the word nigger going on without so much as a fuckin warning. This forum has the most hypocritical mods I've ever seen. Using nigger is ok but anything else is out of line. Are you fuckin serious?

your dumbass just saw the word nigger and blew up, i mean its the internet, i dont know how you get so heated that u dont even read my posts  and just start talking shit back saying "chink this, chink that"

im sure u got banned because you came into music threads, sports threads, following me around and calling me chink. lol at catchin feelins like a loser and following me around bustin an AG

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 04:00:01 PM »

your dumbass just saw the word nigger and blew up, i mean its the internet, i dont know how you get so heated that u dont even read my posts  and just start talking shit back saying "chink this, chink that"

im sure u got banned because you came into music threads, sports threads, following me around and calling me chink. lol at catchin feelins like a loser and following me around bustin an AG

aint nobody followin your ass around, you aint important...lol. meet some black people in real life and throw the word nigger around like you do on here and come back and talk to me. till then, kiss me dick until you grow one.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »
This is what I meant by posting "Nigger lady, seriously?". I think you use the word a little carelessly.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 04:23:35 PM »

aint nobody followin your ass around, you aint important...lol. meet some black people in real life and throw the word nigger around like you do on here and come back and talk to me. till then, kiss me dick until you grow one.

lmfao, i live in LA mutha fucka, i see niggas all the time.

when do i throw around the word nigger? only when i get into shit withy our ass like when you say chink. thats the same in the streets when u meet me in person. i dont go around saying nigger unless i get into shit with a brotha.

lol, actually say it to a black person? ive said it many times, probaly actually everytime i got into shit with a brotha, i mean whatchu gonna say?

u put blacks on the pedestal, like they some scary untouchable race, obviously U havnt been with any black people. most ive met act all hood but when shit hits the fan their straight bitches. like you i believe those guys frontin like their hard believ ein the stereotype they jus think their hard because their black.

i said the same thing last time, i dont mean all blacks, ive had black homies, some in PP, some from avalon 88. the thing is the guys that are real hood act nothing like the belliegerent loud black stereotype. atleast from the guys i know and i met. the ones that are the loudest and try the hardest is usually the pussiets nigga there.

id be damn more paranoid about some eses than some brothas.

i dont go around talkin ebonics, u may think saying "homie, faded, nah," might be but i live in LA not the boonies. i might throw around "nigga" from time to time but hey its a habit, whatchu gonna do about it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »

when do i throw around the word nigger? only when i get into shit withy our ass like when you say chink. thats the same in the streets when u meet me in person. i dont go around saying nigger unless i get into shit with a brotha.

lol, actually say it to a black person? ive said it many times, probaly actually everytime i got into shit with a brotha, i mean whatchu gonna say?

u put blacks on the pedestal, like they some scary untouchable race, obviously U havnt been with any black people. most ive met act all hood but when shit hits the fan their straight bitches. like you i believe those guys frontin like their hard believ ein the stereotype they jus think their hard because their black.

i said the same thing last time, i dont mean all blacks, ive had black homies, some in PP, some from avalon 88. the thing is the guys that are real hood act nothing like the belliegerent loud black stereotype. atleast from the guys i know and i met. the ones that are the loudest and try the hardest is usually the pussiets nigga there.

i dont go around talkin ebonics, u may think saying "homie, faded, nah," might be but i live in LA not the boonies. i might throw around "nigga" from time to time but hey its a habit, whatchu gonna do about it.

lol yeah ok...im the one who doesn't know any black people...I'm done with you buddy. ching chang chong.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 04:33:19 PM »

lol yeah ok...im the one who doesn't know any black people...I'm done with you buddy. ching chang chong.

lol, is that all you can say? ching chang chong? go eat some fried chicken you cotten picker.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 04:35:59 PM »

lol, is that all you can say? ching chang chong? go eat some fried chicken you cotten picker.

its just not worth the time to try to explain anything to you. You just don't get it. goong gang gong.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »
lol explain what you moron?

all you basically said was "you dont know any black people, and you would never say that too black people"

like alright  ::), than i told you wassap, and your to prideful to say that ur assumptions were wrong.

ThaChamp

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
1st off i said nigger cus thats what the slaves were refered to back in those days... are all black people, niggers? of course not
2nd off arguing with Rooney is just a waste of time because no one takes him serious
3rd off yall both should be banned. Rooney is known to cry to MODs to get people to stop clowning him

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Azn

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »
....someone I had a talk with said that African-Americans should be thankful that slavery took place for the sheer fact that they have been exposed to Christianity and are not back in Africa worshiping some evil pagan witchcraft.

Opinions?

Around 30% of the slaves were actually Muslim.  

Many of the rest practiced traditional religions such as the glorification of ancestors and so on I wouldn't describe it as witchcraft.  Sure there were many superstitions involved in the religions of Africa and there still are today, but the same is true for white religious practices coming from Europe, look no further than Greek mythology at best; and the Salem witch trials at worst.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
1st off i said nigger cus thats what the slaves were refered to back in those days... are all black people, niggers? of course not
2nd off arguing with Rooney is just a waste of time because no one takes him serious
3rd off yall both should be banned. Rooney is known to cry to MODs to get people to stop clowning him

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Azn

lol, ive never ran to the mods for anything except for deadlinks on dubcnn, haha man your pathetic. lol u cant face the fact that the admins think your a annoying lil shit too.