Author Topic: VIDEO: Lloyd Banks Feat Juelz Santana "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley"  (Read 1247 times)

Jaydc

Re: VIDEO: Lloyd Banks Feat Juelz Santana "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley"
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »
Ill reserve judgment until he releases an album.but id take a juelz album over 75 percent of the albums that get released today.Hes not one of the greatest but hes better then most and can make some great tracks.

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 07:22:58 AM »
If this was 2004 this shit would proabably destroy the charts. It bangs in the car though. Does anybody have an idea of who produced it?

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
If this was 2004 this shit would proabably destroy the charts. It bangs in the car though. Does anybody have an idea of who produced it?

Prime

Paul

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 07:43:03 AM »
recently hes been one of the worst.....those 2 albums got better songs than hes put out since
second album got some bangers....but he aint nuthin special and that new shit he doin is horrible

Well he hasnt released an album in 5 years and hasnt been on much features so that counters that argument.

Ill reserve judgment until he releases an album.but id take a juelz album over 75 percent of the albums that get released today.Hes not one of the greatest but hes better then most and can make some great tracks.

this +1
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 09:47:52 AM »
i haven't bumped this in the whip, but isn't it awkward bumping this song if you're driving something other than a Beamer, Benz or Bentley? :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
thats on you...take what you want but juelz is wack and has been since that second album

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Paul

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »
^^^ I love that Kokane gif in your sig  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
yeah its dope and the video is cool too....even that song isnt all that but thats better than what juelz has done in years...lol

^^^ I love that Kokane gif in your sig  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.