Author Topic: 40 Glocc responds to big paybacc video  (Read 1915 times)

BIG KEEBO

Re: 40 Glocc responds to big paybacc video
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 12:46:35 PM »
Bitch i dont even know you bitch this is BIG KEEBO LOCEY LOC BROTHER HOE

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 12:48:19 PM »

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

Yea ok ::)  

Who said u even knew me? :P
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BIG KEEBO

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »
 Reply by BIG PAYBACC 1 hour ago
I like it when 40 glocc told lil Boo to show his physique on camera I was watching it almost everyday. When 40 glocc called me last week I was all kisses and hugs and told him I dont have a problem with you 40 I did that Riggla interview so i can promote my NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT mixtape.

NIGGA WE GOT THE CONVO ON TAPE

ZOOLIFE

lil murda show

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
Reply by BIG PAYBACC 1 hour ago
I like it when 40 glocc told lil Boo to show his physique on camera I was watching it almost everyday. When 40 glocc called me last week I was all kisses and hugs and told him I dont have a problem with you 40 I did that Riggla interview so i can promote my NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT mixtape.

NIGGA WE GOT THE CONVO ON TAPE

ZOOLIFE
hahahaha u a funny bitch,damn nigga how many times are u gonna get banned ??? stop making up shit too cuz its corny...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 06:21:57 PM »
awww shit this duke down wit 40 then? lol
loc e loc from zoo life? lol

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

lol Dont even trip girl.  Sucka duck them bustas. lol@ the tough guy talk on the internet...to a female...

Big Keebo...u a G homeboy...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 06:51:17 PM »
That's what you call talkin tough??? lol

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

lol Dont even trip girl.  Sucka duck them bustas. lol@ the tough guy talk on the internet...to a female...

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »
That's what you call talkin tough??? lol

ZOOLIFE IS A MOVEMENT

u get what Im sayin.  He's a sucka.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jome

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »
A banned sucka at that.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2010, 01:22:15 AM »

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »
So this is the video of 40 punking Menace? If this is it, it still doesn't prove anything

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2010, 08:03:16 PM »
So this is the video of 40 punking Menace? If this is it, it still doesn't prove anything

lol@ that video....wtf is that shit??

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2010, 05:08:20 AM »

It shows menace chilling then all of a Sudden 40 comes he leaves and 40 at video talking Shit about him!! what even makes menace story the truth now how about Some! answer that?? YOU cant!! ;D i see in this footage 40 sayin they gone and he there and they were there b4 him! 40 made them run!it didnt show menace having 40 scared to get out of the truck!!where is that footage how we know menace sayin truth He a groupie!buy lil waynes chains for a verse!! ;D tyga said it then menace tells lie sayin he didnt buy them back! lies always and he said he had the footage on here also!! so wheres menace footage bcuz 40 said if he got it it will 4sure 100% show menace homie run and leave him!and then menace choose to do the same
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2010, 05:25:50 AM »

It shows menace chilling then all of a Sudden 40 comes he leaves and 40 at video talking Shit about him!! what even makes menace story the truth now how about Some! answer that?? YOU cant!! ;D i see in this footage 40 sayin they gone and he there and they were there b4 him! 40 made them run!it didnt show menace having 40 scared to get out of the truck!!where is that footage how we know menace sayin truth He a groupie!buy lil waynes chains for a verse!! ;D tyga said it then menace tells lie sayin he didnt buy them back! lies always and he said he had the footage on here also!! so wheres menace footage bcuz 40 said if he got it it will 4sure 100% show menace homie run and leave him!and then menace choose to do the same

still doesn't prove shit lmao ... haha 40 blocked that image out because there wasn't any shit I saw that video ages ago they just tagged 40 glocc on that shit if he practically snitched on him self by saying that they can use what he did in a court of law ... damn these idiots are stupid and lmao at 40 being from texas makes him as fake as lil'wayne

CAN I HAZ D;

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 05:33:51 AM »

can u give me some english lessons?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!