Author Topic: 40 Glocc responds to big paybacc video  (Read 1911 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc responds to big paybacc video
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »
unless u are right next to duke loggin in as....in this case 40 glocc.....they jus sayin who they think it is....how they know? lol

isnt triple6 40 glocc?
yes it is...

Im sorry my nig...but thats some bitch shit.  Pretendin to be your own fan.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2010, 09:26:36 AM »
Because they hate 40glocc so much anyone that agrees with him is him  ;D ;D think whatever you think  ::) thats why it is called a forum Im rolling with zoolife!
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lil murda show

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2010, 11:40:05 PM »
Because they hate 40glocc so much anyone that agrees with him is him  ;D ;D think whatever you think  ::) thats why it is called a forum Im rolling with zoolife!
naah u fucking goober, its cuz your really 40 glocc dumbass!!! :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2010, 12:11:25 PM »

I dont give a fuck who you are homeboy.  What Im sayin is....if 40 is that much of a ho cake that he gotta come on message boards and pretend to be a fan...of him, then he's on some bitch shit.  Focus on that music shit a lil bit more and put out some shit worth listenin to...cus all this internet nonsense only makes him and the West look bad.  And if you not him....real shit my nig, you needa stop suckin another niggas dick so much homie.  Dont take it to heart, Im just sayin.  I got rappers out there that I dig, yah know? Ones that I know first hand is speakin that real G shit.  But I aint goan be on here day in and day out defendin em like im married to the muhafuckas.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

lil murda show

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

I dont give a fuck who you are homeboy.  What Im sayin is....if 40 is that much of a ho cake that he gotta come on message boards and pretend to be a fan...of him, then he's on some bitch shit.  Focus on that music shit a lil bit more and put out some shit worth listenin to...cus all this internet nonsense only makes him and the West look bad.  And if you not him....real shit my nig, you needa stop suckin another niggas dick so much homie.  Dont take it to heart, Im just sayin.  I got rappers out there that I dig, yah know? Ones that I know first hand is speakin that real G shit.  But I aint goan be on here day in and day out defendin em like im married to the muhafuckas.
u got it right cuz its really him,im not just saying it cuz it sounds good ,i know tha nigga...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »

u got it right cuz its really him,im not just saying it cuz it sounds good ,i know tha nigga...

well then damnit....that shits just embarassing....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 05:15:44 PM »
 ;) and we believe you becuase your word is GOLDEN "yeah right"  ::) stop hating on 40 you must be the one thats the rapper pretending to know 40glock
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us