Author Topic: anyone know why Bizzy and Krayzie left Bone Thugs?  (Read 1217 times)

StevenQBosell

Re: anyone know why Bizzy and Krayzie left Bone Thugs?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »
Wtf, Bone without Krayzie, is like Flipmode without Busta..

Found this on BTNHboard, lol:

"I just got a call from a friend and he said our local rap station was talking about the break up. He told me that they said krayzie left cause two members of bone were gay, he said kray has known for a while but couldn't take it anymore. He said it was just a rumor but maybe we will find out"

LMAO

if it wasn't such a great group, this whole situation would be comedy gold

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 11:03:04 AM »
not sure where the gay rumors are comin from... when i first heard about this last week it was cause 2 of the members (allegedly lay and wish) got locked up after an altercation at a show in cleveland... but now theyre sposed to be gay? sounds like someone havin fun writin headlines to me

lay tweeted the other day that kray isn't leaving the group and that bizzy just isnt touring.. but theres obviously some turmoil again. lemme see if i can find the shit

prelude:
Ok, so i've sat back for weeks and not really commented on anything. But i think these haters want to see the old me and thats cool because he comes out every now and then usaully to kick a lil ass. I never liked Po Po or haters or critics and especially bitch ass niggaz STAY TUNED.33 minutes ago

next msg:
Steven Howse:
Tim you know alot but let me clarify, No Bizzy wont be on tour mainly because he felt that the money wasnt enough for Bone Thugs. which i can understand but i think he failed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album. its nothng new weve been rocking the house many years without him and we have Flesh which is very cool. that doesnt mean you'll never see Bizzy with Bone. we or at least i can somewhat respect his decision.But this wasnt a money thing to the rest of us but more to connect our new music with our core and some new fans. has Krayzie Bone left the group? Cut the games myself and Kray started this whole thing. we've been at this our whole life doing music together. we might do solo's and have our own dreams and aspirations but Kray with no Lay Wish and Flesh is like Melvin without his Bluenotes lol. And Tim your right again the album is being released april 27th.The Promo hasnt been great but weve made the true fans that support us wait long enough. WB will eventually catch up OR our fans will put us in high demand like they've done since Thuggish Ruggish Bone. cotrary to what these hatas are trying to say Bone dont make bullshit music, we recorded over a hundred songs for this album and the creativity just wont stop. take dat take dat. To be continued!!!!!!!!

Dopeisjay

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
Krazie, lazie, and wish were @ the respect the west show last night..
performing with DJ Quik..

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
next msg:
Steven Howse:
...which i can understand but i think he Elanoed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album...

lmao.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2010, 01:59:22 PM »
Bone used to be my favorite group, but they're such drama queens they let everything get in the way of the music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 06:47:21 PM »
Rumor fail.

</thread>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 06:49:57 AM »
same reaction...lol

next msg:
Steven Howse:
...which i can understand but i think he Elanoed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album...

lmao.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.