Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - More Malice [Discussion Thread]  (Read 2521 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Snoop Dogg - More Malice [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2010, 05:30:40 AM »
i got this because of protocol and butch song.....anyway, why the fuck they didnt put gangsta love remix on my version. shit needs to leak

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2010, 06:11:34 AM »
snoop took butch cassidy's song? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kuruptlon

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2010, 08:51:18 AM »
snoop took butch cassidy's song? lol

Yeah thats kind of weak especially seeing as that the kokane track on MIW was ripped from a kokane solo joint too.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2010, 09:24:38 AM »
Why did snoop release 2 wack albums with few good joints on them ( Secrets, 2min warning, i wanna rock, .. euh..) and a dope mixtape instead of just a good album that people would have purchased??

THIS IS WEIRD AND FUCKED UP!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Young Old Head

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2010, 09:51:01 AM »
cause there's ALWAYS a person complainin - real talk

Cash Money Blood Gang

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »
whether dl'ing is good or bad.....the album is wack
why support wack muzik?
why should snoop or anyone that puts out wack muzik like this be supported?
why should someone like snoop that started out doin gangsta rap but then he decides now lil jon is his best buddy to make that wack shit?

niggas talking about supporting the west yet you DLing this

scust

MIW was not wack, far from it, dope actually

When did bubble gum pop songs and leftover revamped songs from 2 albums ago become something that is considered dope to hip hop fans?

Invincible

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2010, 10:50:33 AM »
If I was Snoop, I'd be ashamed to call it an album. Doesn't even feel like an album. Even with all his poor releases in the past, they still felt like albums. MIW felt like it was just chucked together and made in about 5 minutes.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2010, 01:11:06 PM »
This maybe the first snoop release i dont buy, i have MIW but yet to listen to it but i havent been impressed with a snoop album since last meal. I cant see this changing that situation.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »
This maybe the first snoop release i dont buy, i have MIW but yet to listen to it but i havent been impressed with a snoop album since last meal.

You didn't like "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" at all?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2010, 04:05:45 PM »
This maybe the first snoop release i dont buy, i have MIW but yet to listen to it but i havent been impressed with a snoop album since last meal.

Actually to be fair it had some decent tracks, id still go back to and listen to

Vato
Candy
Gangbangin 101
Boss Life
Round Here
Imagine
Conversations

Possibly thats the shit.

At a push thats 8/9 tracks out of 20 which is definitly a lot better than some of snoops efforts but thats not what id call a good album. Id be looking to still be able to listen to it without skipping or at a push only skipping 3-5 tracks out the 20 to class it as a good album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2010, 11:21:47 AM »

Actually to be fair it had some decent tracks, id still go back to and listen to

Vato
Candy
Gangbangin 101
Boss Life
Round Here
Imagine
Conversations

Possibly thats the shit.

At a push thats 8/9 tracks out of 20 which is definitly a lot better than some of snoops efforts but thats not what id call a good album. Id be looking to still be able to listen to it without skipping or at a push only skipping 3-5 tracks out the 20 to class it as a good album.

smh how can you not have "bitch I knew" "think about it" and "crazy" on your list!  "think about it" is one of the hardest snoop songs ever!  even people that dont fuck with snoop that much love that song

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2010, 07:12:41 AM »
WE're supporting the west by not buying untill snoop makes a westcoast record.

Word to tha muffucka!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 07:14:51 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2010, 10:17:50 PM »
thats g'd up

WE're supporting the west by not buying untill snoop makes a westcoast record.

Word to tha muffucka!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »
Is that the Lady of Rage in the background of the protocol video?

We Fly High

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2010, 12:59:38 AM »
yup. daz kurupt rage soopafly hustle boyz, dj lt, snoopadelics... haha we shot that in an alleyway in Chicago at 3AM. it was fuckin freezing.