Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - More Malice [Discussion Thread]  (Read 2520 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - More Malice [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2010, 06:46:41 AM »
if your not payin for this site to be ran.....lol....then you have no idea how much it costs to run it....where you think that money comes from? ;)

What I don't get is that MIW was wack. More Malice - a recycled MIW with some extra shytties was even wacker, yet this forum are promoting it with that annoying drop down banner like it's the long awaited Detox or something. I can think of 20 other albums to put up there than this BS... They (staff) themselves know fine well this is straight up BS
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

V2DHeart

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2010, 02:27:43 PM »
I know - on a fairly accurate basis - how much it costs to run active message forums, and sites with high daily web traffic. Dubcc is no different. I'm not some clueless simpleton & advertising covers costs, but not enough to build and secure web payments on. The album itself, which is a revamped MIW wont sell a significant amount of numbers. It's a shat out release with a few dull bits added on to recoup costs and to try and gain a little profit

They all know it. Dubcc's greater goal should be to promote and encourage the Westcoast's strength and optimistic Hip Hip, not to be all balls over on some laughable joke of re-release. Publications, as well as busy music forums all play a part, especially in a web-dominated era of music

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
mickaveli2001 ......see this is where your missin the point....whether the album is dope, wack, pop, flop etc...it dont matter
the label and others involved in the album itself pay for this service...they are hopin it will help sell more...whether it does or not....they cant control that part cuz they didnt make the album, they are doin what they do to get peoples attention....hence the ad droppin in your face...lol
snoop isnt no low budget artist....alotta money went into his album and his entire project....much less than his other albums prolly but still they are tryna make money
advertisements bring in some of the most money in certain businesses....i work with businesses like these and the commercial businesses
how you think facebook makes it's money?..lol...and remember facebook is free to sign up jus like this site and many others
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »
why do you think the forum theme is blue?  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2010, 05:27:45 AM »
Went into HMV in London yesterday and they had only 1 copy of this in for the release!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2010, 07:28:19 AM »
store was scared the rest might not sell and they gon have to send a gang of em back...and itll look bad on the store... ;D

Went into HMV in London yesterday and they had only 1 copy of this in for the release!
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2010, 09:13:14 AM »
i'm sure they're going to aim for a different market: frisbees

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2010, 05:07:13 PM »
Saw it today and didn't buy it. To be honest the packaging made it look like it is, a 'straight to video' film with maxi CD strapped to it.

I love Snoop but I'll wait til this gets reduced to £5 :)

In any case I picked up West Coast Blueprint and G-Files instead 8)

V2DHeart

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
mickaveli2001 ......see this is where your missin the point....whether the album is dope, wack, pop, flop etc...it dont matter
the label and others involved in the album itself pay for this service...they are hopin it will help sell more...whether it does or not....they cant control that part cuz they didnt make the album, they are doin what they do to get peoples attention....hence the ad droppin in your face...lol
snoop isnt no low budget artist....alotta money went into his album and his entire project....much less than his other albums prolly but still they are tryna make money
advertisements bring in some of the most money in certain businesses....i work with businesses like these and the commercial businesses
how you think facebook makes it's money?..lol...and remember facebook is free to sign up jus like this site and many others

I'm not disagreeing on the advertising as such, and agree on the most part IE: facebook, I just think - and on a personal level - that websites, and outlets that proclaim to represent or reinforce genuine music, should do just that. Majority would agree that Snoops More Malice is a weak effort, and doesn't deserve to generate any more than something hot from a young hot and upcoming act
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »
I'm not disagreeing on the advertising as such, and agree on the most part IE: facebook, I just think - and on a personal level - that websites, and outlets that proclaim to represent or reinforce genuine music, should do just that. Majority would agree that Snoops More Malice is a weak effort, and doesn't deserve to generate any more than something hot from a young hot and upcoming act

in order for sites to "proclaim to represent or reinforce genuine music" they need to pay bills.
it is very staright forward. its business. the ad revenue allows them to support or showcase whatever they want.
if they didn't accept revenue from lables promoting albums like snoops, there might not be a dubcnn.
which in turn means they won't be promoting what is really hot on the West.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »
i agree...and im pretty sure the people that run this site...agree that allotta his releases have been wack especially miw and others...but i guess thats how they pay their bills....i mean i guess to a certain extent you should be lucky...sites arent chargin you for 1..but also lettin you say f that album or f that rapper vs kickin you off or chargin you...lol....it could be that way

Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »
i agree...and im pretty sure the people that run this site...agree that allotta his releases have been wack especially miw and others...but i guess thats how they pay their bills....i mean i guess to a certain extent you should be lucky...sites arent chargin you for 1..but also lettin you say f that album or f that rapper vs kickin you off or chargin you...lol....it could be that way

That is the beauty of running your own shit. You do what you want and not what you can. Anyways picked MM up at Best Buy, only 7.99 along with Dinner & A Movie. Couple heaters on there but picked it up more so for the movie.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2010, 02:07:10 AM »
^^^man you need to stop supporting that crap  :laugh:

don't sleep on the hookups i gave you by the way ;)

westside159

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2010, 02:36:04 AM »
pronto remix ?  Noooooooooo

this album will probally sell 5,000 copies . 

Mietek23

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2010, 03:28:35 AM »
Does anyone has a link to "More Malice" in 320kbps? if so - pm me please :)