Author Topic: A Few Basic Rules For The Forum  (Read 1148 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
A Few Basic Rules For The Forum
« on: March 16, 2010, 06:21:00 PM »
-The purpose of this forum is to provide a media through which members can express themselves artistically.  So therefore if you are just coming to plain talk shit on somebody or beef with somebody straight and plain, that should be reserved for the G-Spot.

-If you are coming here to beef with someone artistically, by way of text battles, audio battles, etc. that is encouraged.

-This is the Keystyle and Audio battle forums merged.  So posts in audio battle format or keystyle format are always encouraged, no matter how wack or ridiculous one may think they are, this is a forum to express what you want to say when it is done in such a format.  But posts may be deleted that are not written in a rhyme or audio battle format and are just nothing more than G-Spot style shit-talking.  

-Also we do encourage anyone to offer criticism and opinions on what is posted here.  The point of this is so that everybody can get exposure for their work and also have the opportunity to gain feedback and improve their skills.  If you just come on here and say "your shit sucks, your a fucking homo" it probably won't get deleted the first time, but if it an ongoing issue of harassment against one person without any higher critical review or battle response or so on; then such a post is likely to get deleted.

-Any questions please discuss here, we don't need to have this discussion in every thread, if you want to continue to complain about the policy and the moderators decisions in every thread then eventually such posts will start getting deleted.

-It's strongly recommended that you reply in two threads before posting a rhyme in your own thread.  You can reply to other threads by reviewing, battling, or ciphering with previous posts in the thread.   This is of course to encourage more interaction within this section of the forum.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:01:57 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: A Few Basic Rules For The Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
Quit erasing flows in here bitches

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
-If you are coming here to beef with someone artistically, by way of text battles, audio battles, etc. that is encouraged.

-This is the Keystyle and Audio battle forums merged. So posts in audio battle format or keystyle format are always encouraged, no matter how wack or ridiculous one may think they are, this is a forum to express what you want to say when it is done in such a format.  But posts may be deleted that are not written in a rhyme or audio battle format and are just nothing more than G-Spot style shit-talking.  

This entire portion is complete bullshit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 09:25:38 PM »

So why was ikke's diss towards you deleted? That's incredibly weak. Answer his diss like a man through a text battle instead of getting shook. I'm pretty sure lamb frowns upon such pussy behavior.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »

I'm pretty sure lamb frowns upon such pussy behavior.

Actually according to SIK's stories, I'd say they promoted such behavior.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:35:33 PM »

actual confrontations maybe. But I can't see Nik avoiding a chance to battle over the internet. The kid lives for it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 09:36:49 PM »

actual confrontations maybe. But I can't see Nik avoiding a chance to battle over the internet. The kid lives for it.

I don't want to put Ikke in an awkward position, but him vs. LAMB would be classic.

SimonSayz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 12:19:36 PM »
rules of engagement ha

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 12:02:47 AM »
*I added a request and the end of the rules
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)