Author Topic: Im Convinced About Snoop  (Read 1307 times)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Im Convinced About Snoop
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 03:25:36 AM »
becouse this is something that people can relate to..

Can you relate to his gangsta songs?

I mean hardcore fans can relate to songs on THa blue carpet treatment, than on malice n wonderland.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »
westcoast gangsta rap aint dead

IT NEVER DIED, IT TOOK STEROIDS TO THE HEAD AND BECAME CROOKED I  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »
haha maybe but its still not dead
people still lookin forward to albums from
cube
king t
cpo
above the law
wc
xzibit

they started gangsta rap didnt they?
and people still want that

IT NEVER DIED, IT TOOK STEROIDS TO THE HEAD AND BECAME CROOKED I  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »
unless its a 1992 leftovers album i have no interest in whatever Cube or Above the Law are dropping

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
damn hack thats on you, but the burden on my....lol
but nah above the law still can bring heat when they want...yeah a death row album from them would be dope but come on above the law could MURDER RAP 90% of these rap muffuccaz left
not the biggest cube fan so dont really care for him...but wc or above the law and king t, cpo boss hogg....bring it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »

It took steroids to the head and became Shortyo
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »
Snoop acting all gangsta would be so fake

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »
yeah everyone knows snoop aint a gangsta so why would he make a gangsta record. then people would laugh at him harder than they already do

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »
To me , his problem is the topic of his songs.... if he fixes that he will be straight.. you cant be like ''Rolling 20 crips for life'' then go on national tv claiming the opposite

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 09:12:00 PM »
It's a known fact fame evolved Snoop into what he is today. You can't have that much fame and want to remain the same, and if you do you're a fucking fool.

His lifestyle is completely different than when he first started. You can't expect him to talk about the same ol shit. That's stagnant and it'll keep you in the same positions.

However, I will say Snoop has shown he can make solid ass songs like "I Wanna Rock", & "2 Minute Warning". Actually, I'll go as far as saying these two are the some of the best songs Snoop has made. Then again, just like everything here, it's all a matter of opinion and nothing more than that.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 12:40:11 AM »
I don't think it even has to be gangsta just have some damn substance in his songs. All his songs now are just repetetive ryhmes that mean nothing then just matching words together. he use to have more to it like murder was the case, in luv with a thug, i miss that bitch...now we get gangsta luv haha! and the sad thing is in a recent interview he said he could kill all these mc's if he wanted to...well what are you waiting for?

Desert Lord

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 06:00:34 AM »
true story....duno what hes thinking?  give the people what they want, snoop!

Im sure one day he will come to his senses and make a straight gangsta record.

he will not because he is parent & has kids . sorry but snoop grew up & so does every body else have to.

yes but that doesn't mean that he have to rap on some plastic, slowed-down-technobeats. all he should do is bring a little funk & innovativeness back in his game

Desert Lord

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 06:03:55 AM »
real talk!
we all waiting for the future "tha doggumentary" album. he better change back to making westcoast gangsta funk albums soon, coz his fanbase is dwindling. this is just what he needs to revive it

exactly

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:32 AM »
Never heard a Snoop Dogg song with a techno/house beat? Someone needs to school me on this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 06:25:56 AM »
they prolly talkin bout the soulja boy, pussy cat etc....muzik besides what he was makin...last meal, no limit top dogg..etc..

Never heard a Snoop Dogg song with a techno/house beat? Someone needs to school me on this
Cube