Author Topic: Would you pay off your girlfriends 18 grand debt?  (Read 460 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Would you pay off your girlfriends 18 grand debt?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 12:21:42 PM »
I know a guy that paid to put his girl through nursing school. I think she may have even been a stripper or something when they met.

Dude gave the bitch a place to live, paid off all her debts and even took care of her son from a previous relationship. They had a couple of kids together and as soon as she got all her schooling and licensing done, she had him by the balls.

Now he's paying a shitload in child support. She's making bank now as a nurse and I'm sure most of the child support goes to her ass anyways since she makes enough to support her kids.

Moral of the story: Don't pay for some bitch's debt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 12:23:17 PM »
haha^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »
I know a guy that paid to put his girl through nursing school. I think she may have even been a stripper or something when they met.

Dude gave the bitch a place to live, paid off all her debts and even took care of her son from a previous relationship. They had a couple of kids together and as soon as she got all her schooling and licensing done, she had him by the balls.

Now he's paying a shitload in child support. She's making bank now as a nurse and I'm sure most of the child support goes to her ass anyways since she makes enough to support her kids.

Moral of the story: Don't pay for some bitch's debt.

if you do that shit then you deserve it

fuck id rather have a bitch pay my bills

G-Funk

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 12:46:03 PM »
all of it? fuck no.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »
and then she says
you want me to suck all of it? fuck nah...lol

all of it? fuck no.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaChamp

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 12:53:31 PM »
LOL be eazy dogg

your a foo for that one

and then she says
you want me to suck all of it? fuck nah...lol

all of it? fuck no.