Author Topic: How Far Are You In GTAVC?  (Read 459 times)

Murrow

How Far Are You In GTAVC?
« on: December 01, 2002, 04:45:58 PM »
I just beat the storyline...(pretty short).  So that is 50%.  I just did like 4 lists @ Sunshine Autos thinkin I was gonna git the fuckin Dolorene, but only got cars that you can get with cheats.  How do I get the Dolorene?  I did 4 lists, and after the forth the list was crossed off with no more to do.

Also, how do cheats effect your game?

bez

Re:How Far Are You In GTAVC?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2002, 04:53:16 PM »
about 40 percent!, I aint got shit yet, still driving round trying to buy such places as the malibu club and the film studios.!

I did do all the pizza mission beofre tho so thats cool!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2002, 05:16:28 PM »
i have finished tha game own everything...did the street racing......did all the missions from the businesses....got 93 hidden packages....and about 20 Rampages done and i am still yet to see a deloreon are you guys sure its on the game....and where did you hear this from?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 07:54:43 PM »
Im already thinkin bout buyin it  >:(  ur teasin the FUCK out of me lol Ima get it for christmas

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 11:02:29 PM »
I know theres something you get (I heard it was a car) when you complete 100% of the game... not sure if it's the Dolorene but to get 100% of the game you need to get...

- All Main Story Missions
- All Extra Missions
- All Odd Jobs
- All Rampages
- All Unique Jumps
- Collect 100 Hidden Packages
- Purchase All Properties
- Rob all stores

shiiit... that's hella hard to get 100%... hopefully one of us does that up soon so we can see what you get at 100% complete...

Peace

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 11:42:02 PM »
well im at about 75 percent...i need to do the unique jumps, the odd jobs, like vigilante missions, and i need 7 hidden packages and about 15 rampages and rob more of the stores.

so this is my status:

-All main Story Missions
-All Extra Missions
-All Odd Jobs
-All Rampages (about 65% done)
-All Unique Jumps
-Collect 100 Hidden Packages (got 93)
-Purchase All Properties
-Rob all stores (not too hard)

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 01:21:19 PM »
i have finished tha game own everything...did the street racing......did all the missions from the businesses....got 93 hidden packages....and about 20 Rampages done and i am still yet to see a deloreon are you guys sure its on the game....and where did you hear this from?
Check out this page. It has some spoilers so be warned. The Delorean is called "The Deluxo" in the game so search for that on the page.

I don't know how far I am through the game. I'm still playing with speed boat missions for various characters. But it's difficult for me to play because it has to be on TV and not on my PC so I can't always do it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 03:50:06 PM »
the deluxo is not the deloreon i already got the deluxo...

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 05:01:26 PM »
Yeah...my friend said the Dolorean is the Deluxo...just the name is different.  Then, why don't the doors open upwards?!  Wouldn't it fly too, lol.  I still think you can get it somehow.

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2002, 05:03:27 PM »
I am 57% done.  I own 13 places.  I cannot find the Pelican Hotel though, I see it on the map and shit, but can I buy it?  What else can I buy?  Can someone get a list of everything you can purchase, and everything you can get income from?

:)

Jome

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 06:13:48 PM »
I am 57% done.  I own 13 places.  I cannot find the Pelican Hotel though, I see it on the map and shit, but can I buy it?  What else can I buy?  Can someone get a list of everything you can purchase, and everything you can get income from?

:)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=24314

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2002, 12:07:57 AM »
Im already thinkin bout buyin it  >:(  ur teasin the FUCK out of me lol Ima get it for christmas

same wit me fuccing assholez haha jk ;D