Author Topic: 5 of you can suck my dick  (Read 316 times)

Wild_Elmo

5 of you can suck my dick
« on: December 03, 2002, 04:47:04 PM »
only ten posts , and i'm already hated  ???

The Big Bad Ass

Re:5 of you can suck my dick
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 05:05:34 PM »
lol, you get a prop from me for makin me laugh.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 05:23:14 PM »
LoL, your reputation as Nutter made you famous.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 05:31:13 PM »
Note to Wild Elmo

if you wanna be hated, take it from me, i know how that feels

listen if u wanna piss people off...name names...just dont name me...cuz you will be chastised accordingly
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 05:36:45 PM »
LoL @ Tech playin suicide-bomber light.

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 05:50:30 PM »
only ten posts , and i'm already hated  ???
lol ppl find out who u are to quickley.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2002, 06:04:05 PM »
If you don't want anymore bad karma then don't say anything remotely negative about Snoop.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2002, 06:45:23 PM »
That is pretty funny, LOL 10 posts and -5.  Look at me, though, I've got like 5000 posts and no karma to show for it.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2002, 06:49:58 PM »
sorry trauma i couldnt resist, u were braggin, i had an itchy finger...lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2002, 07:02:08 PM »
How do you feel about Karma, in real life, like as in, if you do something to somebody, it'll probably happen to you sooner or later? I believe sincerely in that concept, LOL.  I wish all evil muslims were like you, actually, because you know how to be lighthearted, you and me would get along if we knew each other.  Peace~

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2002, 07:21:36 PM »
how do you give or take away karma now....it's been a while and this is new to me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2002, 08:39:34 PM »
How do you feel about Karma, in real life, like as in, if you do something to somebody, it'll probably happen to you sooner or later? I believe sincerely in that concept, LOL.  I wish all evil muslims were like you, actually, because you know how to be lighthearted, you and me would get along if we knew each other.  Peace~

i actually believe in Karma...in real life.  i honestly believe everything happens for a reason...thats why for example, i never picked on a kid in school, cuz one day my kids might get picked on, or worse some columbine shit might happen...

you shouldnt be so surprised that me and u get along, i think i can get along with anybody, its just that in the HOM shit gets crazy, (ps: on a side note, i think the reason me and my friends get along so good is cuz we NEVER discuss politics or religion)

and btw, there is no such things as "evil muslims"....just evil americans that make em that way... ;)

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2002, 08:42:47 PM »
how do you give or take away karma now....it's been a while and this is new to me

under each persons name there are 2 columns, props and diss....click the respective one to give that person a prop or a diss

for that u have to give me props

- Lewis Carroll

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2002, 09:25:24 PM »
under each persons name there are 2 columns, props and diss....click the respective one to give that person a prop or a diss

for that u have to give me props

dont u gotta have 500 posts though? or wuts the #

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2002, 11:03:17 PM »
i reached 500 posts and shyt im taking advantage of this karma thing im giving everybody props bitch!!!! lol