Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3163 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« on: March 17, 2010, 08:02:11 PM »
WATTS UP WIT ICE CUBE TALKIN KRAZY ABOUT NEW WEST NIGGAS.IF HE GOT A PROB WIT 1 OF US HE SHUD SAY R NAME N STOP BN SCARED 2 CALL A NIGGA OUT

http://twitter.com/jayrock

And he has alot of more tweets on that shit.
He must be trynna get noticed.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
damn first game now cube jay rocc is getn into sum shit nowadays lol. Here' some more tweets :

YALL KNOW AINT NO NIGGA STAMPED ME. I DONT NEED NO NIGGA. ALL I NEED IS A MIC MY HOOD MY FANS AND THIS BIG ASS GUN

TO ME HE TALKIN BOUT ALL OF US IF HE DIDNT SAY A NAME. THATS HOW THE WEST GOT FUCKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE

ON SOME REAL STUFF I AINT NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CUBE OR NONE OF THE OG NIGGAS. BUT IF HE SAY NEW WEST IM APART OF THAT

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »
the heat is on but i think it's gonna fuck the west even more  :grumpy: we need some unity fuck all of this bullshit

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »
These new west cats started it when the started complaining  about the OGs. I mean they were gonna make a whole CD about them. Come on now, Cube ain't no sucker on the mic.

Jay Rock just want attention

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »
These new west cats started it when the started complaining  about the OGs. I mean they were gonna make a whole CD about them. Come on now, Cube ain't no sucker on the mic.

That project was scrapped a year ago though, why bring it up now?

I hate when this stuff happens because no only does it separate the West, but it puts the fans in an awkward position too.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:37:23 PM »

That project was scrapped a year ago though, why bring it up now?

I hate when this stuff happens because no only does it separate the West, but it puts the fans in an awkward position too.

50 said something ill (jus example). If you said F my mother 2 years ago and I find out 2 years later I simply know how you felt and it still offends me cause it's new info to me. Just cause they scrapped it didn't mean they didn't have disrespectful intention towards them. It's not like they apologize for their intention to crap on them. Have they reached out to Cube since scrapping it? No!

For the most part, he merely replied to a question asked to him the context of the issue, but nothing is never kept in context. that's why its blowing up now.

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »
damn this is about 2 be one hot summer.

papa-smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 09:48:13 PM »
i luv cube and i luv the west niggas,i aint takeing sides but at least this is gonna make the westcoast rap scene interesting.as long as they keep it on the mic,a fight is ok,just dont go 2 gunplay.battles is the essence of hip hop.so im all for this ice cube vs new west battle,this gonna be good.

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 10:20:56 PM »
West Coast Civil War!!! Fuck Yeah.........maybe just maybe will get some good music out of it!! 8)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »
bunch of local rappers.
well.. thats what he said now he responding. guess Jay Rock acknowledge he a local artist

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »
you dudes are some lame ass fassyhole type niggaz with nothing better to do.... who the fuck stalks a nigga twitter ? taking shit from his page and posting it on here...man what the fuck is wrong with some of you niggaz on here, get it together duke ;D get off the lame ass shit, now i know why niggaz be putting there twiter on privates because of you bitch ass run tell that niggaz, living on next mans twitter pages copying info and posting it on hip hop forums..these niggaz worst than a bitch that suspects you of cheating on her, stop stalking niggaz twitter page gossiping like females & homosexuals
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:42:29 PM by The_Offence »

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 10:49:31 PM »
I agree that twitter shit is pretty weak

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 12:09:54 AM »
the heat is on but i think it's gonna fuck the west even more  :grumpy: we need some unity fuck all of this bullshit
FUCK UNITY.. WITHOUT CHAOS THERES NO ORDER....

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 05:10:10 AM »

Hell no. When there's peace we get boring shit like Cali Iz Active.
But when there's beef we get shit like The Chronic, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187 Killa, Doggystyle, Safe & Sound, Music To Driveby... you get the idea ;).

These new west cats started it when the started complaining  about the OGs. I mean they were gonna make a whole CD about them. Come on now, Cube ain't no sucker on the mic.

You seem to be hating on the New West in every thread like this, got a grudge or something?

Anyway the OG's weren't helping the New West, why should the New West keep their thoughts secret? Out of respect for rappers of yester-year who aren't exactly what they claim they are.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 06:01:15 AM »
for real...dont need to be down with each other....can do shit separately

FUCK UNITY.. WITHOUT CHAOS THERES NO ORDER....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.