Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3158 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »
you guys take this shit way too serious

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2010, 09:20:33 PM »
yeah otherwise....short, kam etc....he could have made more dope records wit dope rappers
but yeah check that atl thread...lets get some atl bidness goin....are you a big fan of atl....especially their old stuff?
this thread btw....http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=8252.0

damn cube isnt a easy duke 2 work with......seems like you know alot about this
check the above the law thread about kmg etc....lol

I'll check it, thanks.

Thing with Cube is he has gone from just being a rapper to a household name. I don't think anyone would argue that he's worked hard to get where he is now. With that being said, when your tax bracket goes up so does your number of friends/associates. I'm sure some people would like cradle to the grave entitlements just from the association. Unfortunately business doesn't usually work out that way. Some of the above mentioned artists may be partially to blame themselves...it's just that Ice Cube's list of friends turned enemies is pretty long.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:34:50 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2010, 11:05:16 PM »
back in the days when rappers were beefing they dropped a dope song on their ALBUM.  All these new west guys can do is talk about it on the internet, and maybe drop a song on the net.

Fuck the talking.  Walk the walk.  Drop a dope album and win the battle.

doggfather

Re: cr8
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2010, 01:05:12 AM »

And second of all, his last album sold more then 300 Thousand copies!
Thats more then what any of these new west faggots have sold or will sell in their career, so get your fact straight you clown.

Definitely THE truth.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jaydc

« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2010, 03:15:35 AM »
Jay, you must not get out much. Nipsey Hussle gets much love. I know folks banging him out in Hawaii, he gets love when he performed out in the OC. He gets love in L.A. and gets support on 2dopeboyz.com amongst other sites as well. Get off the dubcnn boards and got talk a internet walk. And whether or not you liked the new We Are the World (and plenty of ppl did) you still have to be known respectable beyond your peers to even be in the background

Lets have this conversation again if and when nipsey ever drops ana lbum and it fails to sell 5 000 copies first week.You just sound like a fan boy defending nipsey.And nobody liked we are the world who the fuck are you kidding.

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2010, 04:27:10 AM »

Now on the other hand...Ice Cube has a history of soured relations within' the industry. I don't know how much of this is on Cube but it seems like alot of people who have done business with him in the past don't have alot of good things to say......

Kausion
Da Lench Mob
K-Dee
Mr. Short Khop
Threat
Above The Law
Don Jagwarr

Take it for what it's worth  ;D

can you explain plz what happened with these guys? especially above the law

Soon after leaving NWA, Cube was attending the 1990 New Music Seminar in NY with his crew Da Lench Mob.  Also in attendance were Above The Law who at the time were still signed to Ruthless. In the lobby of the Marriott, (where alot of people visiting the seminar stayed) both crews passed one another leading to fists and chairs being thrown about. Tensions between the two camps had finally risen to the point where someone got "Touched". Accounts of this will of course vary, but most who witnessed this said ATL got the better out of Cube & Co. King Sun of all people ended up helping Mr. Jackson get out of the Marriott in one piece. (These two would also go on to have a fallout, but that's a whole different story) This ultimately led to the removal of Rap from the Seminar. I'm not sure if either parties have ever spoken publicly about this but I do know it's briefly mentioned on the B.M.L interlude from Above The Law's Vocally Pimpin EP.

Above The Law - B.M.L   (fast forward to the 55 second mark)

I can go into detail about other incidents but my intention IS NOT to turn this into an Ice Cube bashing thread.  ;D

elaborate....

I really don't feel like going through the entire list today so since you have Threat in your sig, I'll elaborate on him.

His issues with Cube really stem from the almighty dollar. Threat's first appearance was on Ice Cube's Death Certificate on the track "Color Blind". The track was well received & depending on who you speak with, led to promises being made which were never kept. It didn't help that Threat was friends with Kam who had a falling out with Cube that was well documented. Cypress Hill would later go on to fued with Ice Cube over stolen lyrics. Bad blood ensued....Threat ended up seeing "The nigga he loved to hate" in traffic, which ended up with Cube leaving the scene without some of his possessions...one of which was his Westside Connection chain. Threat passed it to Kam who passed it to B-Real for the infamous House of Blues photo. (I believe Threat speaks on this in the Beef that has the Cypress Hill vs. Ice Cube) I'm sure you can probably figure out, Threat & Cube would never work together again.
In a nutshell....there you have it.  ;)  

thats solo your talkin about homie....not threat.

Okka

« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2010, 05:23:26 AM »
Yeah, that wasn't Threat. I used to have the picture on my computer of B-Real with the WSCG chain.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2010, 08:38:40 AM »
haha b-real wit the wscg chain...you have that pic okka?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2010, 09:10:36 AM »
haha b-real wit the wscg chain...you have that pic okka?

Nah, not anymore. I think i took it from the "Beef" DVD. I'm not 100% sure though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2010, 09:11:09 AM »
if you find it...can you up it
Cube

Mietek23

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2010, 11:23:03 AM »

It's in Beef 1 DVD - go check it out..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2010, 12:00:29 PM »
yeah i think ive seen that...lol....but a gif or pic of it would be dope too

It's in Beef 1 DVD - go check it out..
Cube

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »
Jay, you must not get out much. Nipsey Hussle gets much love. I know folks banging him out in Hawaii, he gets love when he performed out in the OC. He gets love in L.A. and gets support on 2dopeboyz.com amongst other sites as well. Get off the dubcnn boards and got talk a internet walk. And whether or not you liked the new We Are the World (and plenty of ppl did) you still have to be known respectable beyond your peers to even be in the background

Lets have this conversation again if and when nipsey ever drops ana lbum and it fails to sell 5 000 copies first week.You just sound like a fan boy defending nipsey.And nobody liked we are the world who the fuck are you kidding.

And you sound like a moron who never left his mothers couch. Fan boy, no. I just listen to what others say.....unlike you
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »
yeah alotta heads were talkin real bad about that we are the world...alotta heads...even sirius...lol
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »

And you sound like a moron who never left his mothers couch. Fan boy, no. I just listen to what others say.....unlike you

Who are these others you listen to?Where are these people that liked the new version of we are the world?