Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3157 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 06:21:23 AM »
cube might be scared to name names....cuz then that duke might go after him...this way he can call out from a general angle and who can get mad, if they dont know who hes talkin about? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 07:09:04 AM »
the heat is on but i think it's gonna fuck the west even more  :grumpy: we need some unity fuck all of this bullshit

Hell no. When there's peace we get boring shit like Cali Iz Active.
But when there's beef we get shit like The Chronic, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187 Killa, Doggystyle, Safe & Sound, Music To Driveby... you get the idea ;).

These new west cats started it when the started complaining  about the OGs. I mean they were gonna make a whole CD about them. Come on now, Cube ain't no sucker on the mic.

Jay Rock just want attention

You seem to be hating on the New West in every thread like this, got a grudge or something?

Anyway the OG's weren't helping the New West, why should the New West keep their thoughts secret? Out of respect for rappers of yester-year who aren't exactly what they claim they are.

Come on dude, make some sense. Why would have a grudge on these cats? I don't knowthem  personally nor they did anything to me. Surely, i disagree with their stance on the OG's and that's that. That's the only thinig you should only get from my posts about them. If you saw it more than once I'm apparently being consistent on my stance as my post were in context to topic of the threads.
I don't take this to heart. it's just music for me, not my personal life.

Ah, "tthe OG's weren't helping the New West". That's the whole issue right there. they don't owe them NOTHING. This what's causing the problem. they think the OG's owe them they start to disrespect when they don't get that "help" and now we have this issue.

If Cube claim he the west.. who can argue with that? that's an accurate claim that no other rappers on the west can claim other than Dre, Snoop ICe T and the likes.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 07:13:48 AM »
I will say one thing though
the media the one hyping this more than anything.
Rapradar.com has habbit of reading rapper's tweet and making into news which spark drama. they did that to Fabolous when he said something on 50 about his NYC show with other rappers.
They do this all the time with tweet from rappers.
the Alhiphops, Mediatakeouts, etc... This is hte new trend take rappers tweet and make it news and stri up trouble.

the media brew these beefs more than anything.
the forums do too. they stalk rappers tweeeter and make controversial topics of them.

just the so called east vs west beef

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 07:16:55 AM »
Jay who?  ;D

I just kiddin, I know this guy, but everybody knows that he just want to stay in Cube's shine, or in his name's shine...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 07:39:58 AM »
Well Jay Rock is part of "the new west". Or he is a new west artist. He hasn't said anything bad about Cube & all of a sudden Cube says basically "fuck new west". So obviously Jay Rock is not gonna like that.

BIGWORM

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 08:20:59 AM »
Ice Cube doesn't need to call out name. Jay Rock is an idiot for getting involved everyone know's it's the THREE STOOGES with big mouths he's dissing. But it seems like these new school rappers still don't understand. Most of the WEST COAST fans that buy albums are older people that grew up listening to people LIKE CUBE AND W.C. so when you try to go at them you loose future fans. I thought Jay Rock was the tightest out of the new school west but he's done also in my eyes. I'm never playing his shit again when I D.J.

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 08:40:16 AM »
Ice Cube doesn't need to call out name. Jay Rock is an idiot for getting involved everyone know's it's the THREE STOOGES with big mouths he's dissing. But it seems like these new school rappers still don't understand. Most of the WEST COAST fans that buy albums are older people that grew up listening to people LIKE CUBE AND W.C. so when you try to go at them you loose future fans. I thought Jay Rock was the tightest out of the new school west but he's done also in my eyes. I'm never playing his shit again when I D.J.

exactly...
besides the question they asked cube was what do you think of these new west local rappers thats been disrespectful to you.
jay rock aint never been disrespectful so i dont know why he takin it personally..
he either read that shit wrong or is tryin to get some shine...

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 08:44:31 AM »
cube might be scared to name names....cuz then that duke might go after him...this way he can call out from a general angle and who can get mad, if they dont know who hes talkin about? lol

you for real?
he aint have no problems naming cats like dre, ren, eazy, common, cypress, kam
what makes you think he would be scared to name glasses or bishop.....

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 10:55:09 AM »

you for real?
he aint have no problems naming cats like dre, ren, eazy, common, cypress, kam
what makes you think he would be scared to name glasses or bishop.....
them cats were known..the beef was public...and now, why help these mediocre cats get any attention lol...cube playin it smart...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
jay rock is an idiot. he needs better reading skills. im a fan of both aint gonna pick sides.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »

« Reply #13 on: Today at 04:10:10 AM »
Quote from: ToOoOoN!!! on Yesterday at 08:23:41 PM
the heat is on but i think it's gonna fuck the west even more  grumpy we need some unity fuck all of this bullshit

Hell no. When there's peace we get boring shit like Cali Iz Active.
But when there's beef we get shit like The Chronic, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187 Killa, Doggystyle, Safe & Sound, Music To Driveby... you get the idea Wink.

Ain't dat the TRUTH

Paul

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 12:03:34 PM »
Fuck picking sides.

Let's hope we get some good music out of this.
funkyfreshintheflesh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 12:48:42 PM »
WATTS UP WIT ICE CUBE TALKIN KRAZY ABOUT NEW WEST NIGGAS.IF HE GOT A PROB WIT 1 OF US HE SHUD SAY R NAME N STOP BN SCARED 2 CALL A NIGGA OUT

http://twitter.com/jayrock

And he has alot of more tweets on that shit.
He must be trynna get noticed.

Lol thats what they all want, they want Cube / Dre / Snoop to say there names. Thats free promo. I'm ridin with you Cube.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MarshColin

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 01:33:40 PM »
Jay Rock's stupid for getting involved in this. He may be New West but we know all who Cube was really getting at. He may be New West but Cube definitely was talking about other people. Jay Rock could potentially work Cube and make some classic shit., I'd love to see that collabo.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 01:45:15 PM »
I read a rumor about Ice Cube dissin me on his album.. Not tru.. Trust me, I have inside info.. We don't call it #COB for nuthin
8:31 PM Mar 17th via mobile web

^^ thatt's from crroked i's twitter. i'm pleased about this, crooked is the west's best mc imo. atm anyway

i agree with the viewpoint that cube would only be giving G Malone etc some publicity by naming names. so it's better not to. i'm also really disappointed with Jay Rock if i'm honest. i'm a fan of him, but saying that sorta stuff is the actions of an attention whore