Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3160 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2010, 08:22:18 PM »
aite....do what you do....change ya name to king of the super duper beef......not king of the super duper hyphy...lol

damn jay how come you always get into these beefs? lol
radiotube
king petey

So a couple of people on youtube gave it positive reviews.How about this,find me one professional review of the song that is positive.Its my mistake for thinking you would actually bring something refutable to the table.Whats next are you going to refute facts through wikipedia research?

My list is far larger then that lol.One word,its entertaining.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
i don't want to jump in over here, but are you arguing over the new We Are The World?

you can't really go by Youtube or any other fan-based comments because you don't know who you're talking to. i haven't heard it, so i couldn't tell you whose in it, but all it takes is one fan of "insert artist in that song" & they are going to co-sign the song just because their favorite is in it.

if you go on to Youtube, check the comments of any video you watch; if i watch a Joe Budden video, all the comments are "JOESPH ANTHONY BUDDEN IS THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME"; but if i listen to a Saigon song, the comments are "SAIGON IS THE GREATEST, JOE BUDDEN SUCKS DICK".

people who post on music videos on Youtube are more or less stans who just support their favorites; for example, i don't listen to Gucci Mane at all, so since i'm never listening to his music on Youtube, i wouldn't go out of my to search up a song just to make a comment on it; where if i even had a Youtube account & was browsing around & found new music by an artist i listen to, i might be like, "yeah, this is the shit".

point being, nobody but stans or big fans of artists post comments on Youtube.

At the end of the day, it's only fan opinion that matters since they are the money spenders. I've never listened to an album or song review by so-called "professionals" in my life. They can be just as biased and themselves are just fans. And I purposely tried to choose ratings that didn't come off as Stans. Just because you don't comment, doesn't mean other real fans don't comment on videos on youtube or any other video site. It could also be said only stans comment in forums but yet here you folks are. And at the end of that day the idiot Jay ask who liked the video? and not okay what professional reviews like the 2010 version and so if he doesn't like the response then maybe he should start with the way his question was asked.

But if ya'll want a "professional" review then Maura Johnston liked it (MTV) and Simon Vozick-Levinson of Entertainment Weekly gave a mixed review, liking it but not measured up to the original with it's ups and downs http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/02/12/we-are-the-world-remake-olympics/

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631899/20100213/pink_1.jhtml  So now Jay can stop actin' like a girl
P.S.
If some of ya'll are old enough to remember, the original version had received mixed reviews as well.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Jaydc

« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2010, 08:46:45 PM »
So one person out of a million liked it?lol,those arent mixed reviews thats called it fucking sucks.Bottom line.