Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3164 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 08:08:15 PM »
This niggas a clown he should worry about droppin an album instead of getting his feelings hurt...HA HA HA....These new west niggas should put out dope (albums) music and earn there respect instead of crying for it....... ::)

I mean what has Jay Rock done for the west?? His catalouge ain't shit compared to Cube....and for the record Game Stamped him......if it wasn't for Game puttin them niggas on mixtapes nobody would know who the fuck he was......Real Facts

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 09:05:52 PM »
yo these mans are some dumb ass niggaz, do you fuck niggas even know what jay rock said ? he  said he  never ask any nigga for any hand out which means he's not asking cube to stamp him and never did want a stamp from cube he said he doesn't know what cube is talking about so cube should say who he was talking about that way other niggaz don't think it was directed to them, but you gay ass niggaz on here love to dick ride snoop, ice cube dre, , kurupt and all these other niggaz so your faggot ass dont even take in what a nigga was speaking on, these faggot ass niggaz on here talking about game stamped jay rock so whats your point ? dre stamped em & 50, 50 & dre stamped game,everybody got stamp by another nigga, you dubcnn niggaz are lame as fuck! stop dick riding these niggaz
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 09:39:39 PM by The_Offence »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »
yo these mans are dumb ass niggaz, do you fuck niggas even know what jay rock said ? he  said he  never ask any nigga for any hand out which means not asking cube to stamp him and never did want a stamp from cube he said he doesn't know what cube is talking about say these new west niggaz, so cube should say who he was talking about so other niggaz don't think it was directed to them, but you gay ass niggaz on here love to dick ride snoop, ice cube dre, , kurupt and all these other niggaz so your faggot ass dont even read what a nigga was speaking on, these faggot ass niggaz talking about game stamped jay rock so what your point ? dre stamp em & 50, 50 & dre stamped game,evverybody got stamp by another nigga, you dubcnn niggaz are lame ass fuck! stop dick riding these niggaz

x2

D-TalkX

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »
Who is Jay Rock?...no one? makes sense

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 10:04:33 PM »
I mean what has Jay Rock done for the west?? His catalouge ain't shit compared to Cube....and for the record Game Stamped him......if it wasn't for Game puttin them niggas on mixtapes nobody would know who the fuck he was......Real Facts

Tis true. These New West artist have received a lot of handouts and still aren't satisfied.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »
J Who?
Never heard of him, I bet neither has Cube.

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 01:25:23 AM »
Quit playin' Jay Rock - you know got damn well who's Cube talkin' about.. better focus on your album release instead of this bullshit.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2010, 02:25:12 AM »
fuck the Twitter. Twitter killed rap beefs. Listening to disses is more interesting than reading these messages on Twitter. They should stick to write diss songs.

westside159

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2010, 03:20:14 AM »
Who is Jay Rock ?

Jaydc

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2010, 04:02:24 AM »
In 2010 I would take a jay rock album over an ice cube album.Ice cube hasnt made a good album in a long fucking time.Hes boring as a rapper these days,he needs to stick to making are we there yet sequels,he doesnt have the hunger to make good hip hop music anymore.

The reason the west is dead is because its 2010 and people still want ice cube and snoop albums when those two artists fell off over ten years ago.The rest of the world has moved on from those artists,the sales speak for themselves.We need new stars,not the same crap over and over again.The west needs to move the fuck on.

The south is on top because their willing to work with eachother,and the ogs make records with the new artists.The westcoast is dead because of snoop and cube and people like them.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2010, 06:34:56 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/SucG0nYNO2Q&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/SucG0nYNO2Q&amp;feature=related</a>

J Who?
Never heard of him, I bet neither has Cube.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:32 AM »
see JAY ROCK IS A REAL BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go jay rock, go jay rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YaKno7

• 'G'
cr8
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 07:16:13 AM »
I don't know what Jay Rock thinking

Cube most likely has heard of him but he's not known enough to make a difference.   What people are missing here is:

CUBE SNOOP DRE

GAME

are the faces of the WEST to people that are not from the WEST.  By dissing them is already causing "could be" fans of such and such artist
to not join their fanbase.   You don't see Nipsey doing no shit like this, he's moving in his own lane not crying about such and such co sign or such and such
need to put me on a track

going at Cube is not a good move at all so I don't see how this will be beneficial to jay rock glasses or whoever specially when they have

NO ALBUMS OUT NOT EVEN 1

MistaNova

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2010, 08:56:59 AM »
Ah, "tthe OG's weren't helping the New West". That's the whole issue right there. they don't owe them NOTHING. This what's causing the problem. they think the OG's owe them they start to disrespect when they don't get that "help" and now we have this issue.

If Cube claim he the west.. who can argue with that? that's an accurate claim that no other rappers on the west can claim other than Dre, Snoop ICe T and the likes.
Yeah I'll admit that the OG's have a right to claim they're west, but who wouldn't want the kind of boost Dre gave Game?
Its just that in these kinds of scenarios people start taking sides and get their hate on for the newer guy because they dissed their childhood hero or something. I'm not saying that the people here do that, but I can see it happening on other bullshit Hip Hop sites and basicly ruining the chances of the new cat's album coming out.

Come on dude, make some sense. Why would have a grudge on these cats? I don't knowthem  personally nor they did anything to me. Surely, i disagree with their stance on the OG's and that's that. That's the only thinig you should only get from my posts about them. If you saw it more than once I'm apparently being consistent on my stance as my post were in context to topic of the threads.
I don't take this to heart. it's just music for me, not my personal life.
I was just being sarcastic dude. I know you were just stating your opinions, it's just I was expecting this forum to be completely biased like it usually is towards 90's rappers.

The_Offence

Re: cr8
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »
I don't know what Jay Rock thinking

Cube most likely has heard of him but he's not known enough to make a difference.   What people are missing here is:

CUBE SNOOP DRE

GAME

are the faces of the WEST to people that are not from the WEST.  By dissing them is already causing "could be" fans of such and such artist
to not join their fanbase.   You don't see Nipsey doing no shit like this, he's moving in his own lane not crying about such and such co sign or such and such
need to put me on a track

going at Cube is not a good move at all so I don't see how this will be beneficial to jay rock glasses or whoever specially when they have

NO ALBUMS OUT NOT EVEN 1
my dude im not from the west and i'll tell you this im not big on snoop or cube anymore, i used to be but not anymore, take it from somebody outside the west people don't care about them ass much as they did before, i don't hear nobody bumping ice cube around here to be real with you , sure them niggaz still got a fan base but you hear the same shit from them over and over you just want some new shit, people want to hear the young niggaz a nigga thats born in 1990 ain't really up on ice cube, them niggaz  ain't trying to hear some shit before they were born them niggaz wanna hear some game, nipsey and rock right now because thats whats popping in there generation..if they ain't known how come them niggaz up in the new XXLl freshman mag on the cover, how come them niggaz getting spins on new york radio stations and here in canada, how come niggaz all they way here know about them, i heard nipsey on a interview here in canada and they ask duke when is he coming to canada because the fans been requesting him and nipsey said he got a couple lady friends up here in toronto and he's coming once he gets his criminal record straighten out, trust them niggaz is known outside of LA, when i was in new york i heard rock shit playing on hot 97 so them niggaz ain't local like cube wants everybody to believe, these niggaz are getting it in on a worldwide level...if them boys were local XXl would not even know who they were to put them on the cover, that was some hater shit cube was talking about, his career is almost over so he hating on the young niggaz instead off pumping them up....you don't see them down south OG's talking about the new south rappers are just local, them niggaz fuck with them boys because they know if the south stays alive that means the money stays there, cube don't wanna start problems with these young niggaz because there the ones in the streets, there homies are the ones jamming rappers up for there whips and chains, who you think think are the ones robbing these rapper niggaz ? the young niggaz doing them thing, so when you disrespect these young rappers who are homies with them niggaz doing them activities you ass might just become a victim to, cube anint in the streets and never was in the streets when you disrespect street niggaz, that run the streets your ass might just get caught up in some street shit... cube was on some hater shit, his last album fucking flopped and this nigga talking like his shit don't stink, talking about mack 10 needs to kiss the ring before he lets him back into westside connection, nigga you studio gangsta fuck is you talking about, like g malone said this nigga was the killa out of the dealer and the gangsta, fuck he talking about niggaz need to kiss the ring, this nigga talking like he a gangsta when he ain't from no fucking gang, when mack 10 was wearing the red rags and W.C was wearing the blue rags you see this nigga with a black rag on  ;D he ain't from no set but this studio gangsta been rapping about gang banging his who career and he got a pass for it, an niggaz mad at game how you niggaz mad at game for being a studio gangsta when cube & dr dre made a career out of it, cube never gang banged in his life, this nigga got a pass from real niggaz and he running lips..where they do that at ...i used to hate on game but then i saw this nigga is only following the niggaz that did it before him, both cube are dre where studio gangstas and they both had successful careers, dre was all about a image that nigga made a album called the chronic when he didn't even smoke,..ice cube only brings out his khaki suits & cigar when he's rapping then he throws that shit back into the closet after he's done like its a Halloween custom
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:28:48 AM by The_Offence »