Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3122 times)

Okka

Re: cr8
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 09:34:12 AM »
a nigga thats born in 1990 ain't really up on ice cube

You sayin' that people who were born in 1990 don't really bump/know about Ice Cube? It ain't like that down here.

NEW WEST 2012

• 'G'
Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 11:15:29 AM »
I FUX WIT JAY ROCK

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2010, 11:56:47 AM »
Respect is earned not given....these new booty niggas need to stop bitchin and put out an album before they talk shit.....LOL...MTV will have a new nigga next year....!!LOL.....you betta listen to E-40.

realtalk

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »
This niggas a clown he should worry about droppin an album instead of getting his feelings hurt...HA HA HA....These new west niggas should put out dope (albums) music and earn there respect instead of crying for it....... ::)

I mean what has Jay Rock done for the west?? His catalouge ain't shit compared to Cube....and for the record Game Stamped him......if it wasn't for Game puttin them niggas on mixtapes nobody would know who the fuck he was......Real Facts
WHAT DID JAY ROCK SAY.....

realtalk

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
yo these mans are some dumb ass niggaz, do you fuck niggas even know what jay rock said ? he  said he  never ask any nigga for any hand out which means he's not asking cube to stamp him and never did want a stamp from cube he said he doesn't know what cube is talking about so cube should say who he was talking about that way other niggaz don't think it was directed to them, but you gay ass niggaz on here love to dick ride snoop, ice cube dre, , kurupt and all these other niggaz so your faggot ass dont even take in what a nigga was speaking on, these faggot ass niggaz on here talking about game stamped jay rock so whats your point ? dre stamped em & 50, 50 & dre stamped game,everybody got stamp by another nigga, you dubcnn niggaz are lame as fuck! stop dick riding these niggaz
THESE DUDES ON THIS SHIT HAS TO BE RETARDED.. JAY ROCK NEVER DISS ICE CUBE .

realtalk

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 12:08:24 PM »
I don't know what Jay Rock thinking

Cube most likely has heard of him but he's not known enough to make a difference.   What people are missing here is:

CUBE SNOOP DRE

GAME

are the faces of the WEST to people that are not from the WEST.  By dissing them is already causing "could be" fans of such and such artist
to not join their fanbase.   You don't see Nipsey doing no shit like this, he's moving in his own lane not crying about such and such co sign or such and such
need to put me on a track
JAY ROCK NOT LOOKING FOR A COSIGN READ WHAT HES SAYING...NIPSEY IS DOPE BUT HE HAS A SNOOP COSIGN

going at Cube is not a good move at all so I don't see how this will be beneficial to jay rock glasses or whoever specially when they have

NO ALBUMS OUT NOT EVEN 1

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 12:10:51 PM »
point is that u young niggaz not understanding

do u see a nigga from NEW YORK who not established and who don't have 1 album in stores  taking shots

at JAY Z OR NAS

do u see a nigga in the south with same circumstances taking shots at

LUDACRIS or BUN B or SCARFACE

Jay Rock is a solid rapper but he's nothing in the GRAND SCHEME of THINGS same with Glasses Malone.    
If GAME said it even though he NOT A LEGEND, it would be a little more lee-way

at least motherfuckers outside the WEST know WHO HE IS

but u never disrespect LEGENDS in your OWN REGION unless YOU GOT LEGIT MERIT and none of these niggaz have it

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

do u see a nigga from NEW YORK who not established and who don't have 1 album in stores  taking shots

at JAY Z OR NAS

Jay Rock is a solid rapper but he's nothing in the GRAND SCHEME of THINGS same with Glasses Malone.    

but u never disrespect LEGENDS in your OWN REGION unless YOU GOT LEGIT MERIT and none of these niggaz have it

Are you kidding me?Theirs long,long lists of artists that diss other artists from their own coast without having ana lbum.50 cent?Canibus?Theirs lists of them.Do your research retard.And as for the south,the ogs their actually like to help the new artists so theirs no need to diss them for not helping,when they are.

The_Offence

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2010, 12:38:31 PM »

You sayin' that people who were born in 1990 don't really bump/know about Ice Cube? It ain't like that down here.
brah ain't nobody bumping music from ice cube last couple albums right now, he drops a album then he's gone so his name don't stay in the mix, none of his shit is being bumped of his last couple albums, the only cube track i heard getting played is put your ass into it and very rarely do they play that shit, his new music is not staying it drops and thats it, thats why his last album fucking flopped hard because the youths moved on, most of the youths don't care about these niggaz anymore , niggaz still bumping chronic 2001 because dre's name is always in the mix, em keeps his name in the mix and so does 50 & game, when that nigga dre drops something he gives you a classic and leaves you wanting more while still producing for the heavy hitters in the industry but ain't no nigga bumping a ice cube album, duke does nothing to keep is name popping so the young generation don't really know about him as a rapper they know him as a actor, thats why ain't no nigga bumping a cube album out there ride, the youth dem don't give a fuck about some nigga thats the same age with there dad who they saw in kids movie like "are we there yet" trying to convince them he's a gangsta, them niggaz on that new wave right now..they ain't trying to hear ice cube and when that nigga do drop something its some weak ass shit with lil jon or some weak ass down south niggaz on some crunk shit, his career is done, he's doing that because he trying to get that young fan base but them niggaz ain't fucking with duke no more thats why he selling less with every album, i put this on anything this nigga new album will less even less than his old .. its a new era kids ain't fucking with these niggaz anymore, snoop is selling out to stay with the youth movement, why you think this nigga doing tracks with soulja boy, gucci mane and all these other new niggaz because that nigga soulja & gucci is selling albums right now there what the youth dem are listening to ,that nigga snoop even said he wants to work with miley he's selling out to keep his name in the mix with the youths, cube ain't selling shit with his next album bet that, duke been gone for so long and nobody even asked about him..niggaz asking about that detox but ain't no nigga anticipating a new cube album   ...niggaz respect ice cube for his old shit thats about it if you go to a ice cube show what to you wanna hear his old shit right, that nigga fell off

B thats the ice cube these young niggaz know

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:55:01 PM by The_Offence »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
fans are only put in an awkward position by they damn selves!, If you like a product get it especially if that shit is knot, you ain't got to take sides especially if you ain't roll'n with these equals, i fuccs with cube and jay rocc music,them muthafuccas can spit so i checc em out, all that other shit don't matter, now if you don't like one of the other because of there music cool it's like that sometime, but i swear some of yall act like yall can't rep the west if you don't choose sides and shit and that is plain stupid hahaha,AND STOP LOOKING FOR THE SO CALLED BEST,AND JUST START FUCC'N WITH SHIT THAT IS LEGIT FRESH! it's simple my equals yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »
Ice Cube doesn't need to call out name. Jay Rock is an idiot for getting involved everyone know's it's the THREE STOOGES with big mouths he's dissing. But it seems like these new school rappers still don't understand. Most of the WEST COAST fans that buy albums are older people that grew up listening to people LIKE CUBE AND W.C. so when you try to go at them you loose future fans. I thought Jay Rock was the tightest out of the new school west but he's done also in my eyes. I'm never playing his shit again when I D.J.

you ain't playing his shit when you dj now because he said something about cube?  see it's shit like this that i don't get,you are admitting he's tight yet a couple of comments mean you won't play his shit? i know some dj's can be sensitive but damn my equal, you ain't got to agree with him and can hate his comments but you as a dj should play MUSIC THAT'S BANG'N! and if jay rocc's joint are flame play them joints yell

Jaydc

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2010, 01:57:30 PM »
yeah bigworm sounds like a fucking groupie bitch all butt hurt about his comments lol.Grow a pair of balls man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2010, 02:11:45 PM »

at JAY Z OR NAS

^^^^fucc jayz and nas, you mean are they taking a shot at krs one,kool g rap and ll cool j,  and yes at times they do,and even jayz and nas equals take shots at them, only the south truly show respect for their og's, who takes a shot at luke? 2 live crew? geto boys? scarface?  really nobody and also  they don't have to constantly bring up they og's because they about they columbus and get'n it for they selves. I think equals out west can do the same thing just got to get in good with the right people and it' ain't our og's! and stop just putting everything that's gangsta in the forefront AGAIN FOCUS ON SKILLS and making your self IMPORTANT as an artist,when you do features outshine the STAR! that's on the album, give people themes they ain't heard before,it's shit that takes place now that didn't cracc off when the g's was put'n shit down, and for the g's cover what it's like for being grown in this shit, most of the time we get the same i'm from such and such hood i kicc it with the homies i fucc bitches, well damn get deeper talk about the losses equals take,or a deep story about how a homie is strung out (but paint the picture step by step) and FANS STOP THINKING JUST CAUSE SOMEBODY IS NOT KNOWN ON A MAJOR SCALE,CAN'T MAKE AN ALBUM THAT'S BETTER THEN SOMEONE FAMOUS WITH FAMOUS PRODUCERS AND FEATURES! and again it ain't got to be gangsta lol, and remember the most selling rap group is from the west the blacc eye peas and they ain't gangsta lol pop yes but it's fucc'n rap get yall minds right yell

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »

brah ain't nobody bumping music from ice cube last couple albums right now, he drops a album then he's gone so his name don't stay in the mix, none of his shit is being bumped of his last couple albums, the only cube track i heard getting played is put your ass into it and very rarely do they play that shit, his new music is not staying it drops and thats it, thats why his last album fucking flopped hard because the youths moved on, most of the youths don't care about these niggaz anymore , niggaz still bumping chronic 2001 because dre's name is always in the mix, em keeps his name in the mix and so does 50 & game, when that nigga dre drops something he gives you a classic and leaves you wanting more while still producing for the heavy hitters in the industry but ain't no nigga bumping a ice cube album, duke does nothing to keep is name popping so the young generation don't really know about him as a rapper they know him as a actor, thats why ain't no nigga bumping a cube album out there ride, the youth dem don't give a fuck about some nigga thats the same age with there dad who they saw in kids movie like "are we there yet" trying to convince them he's a gangsta, them niggaz on that new wave right now..they ain't trying to hear ice cube and when that nigga do drop something its some weak ass shit with lil jon or some weak ass down south niggaz on some crunk shit, his career is done, he's doing that because he trying to get that young fan base but them niggaz ain't fucking with duke no more thats why he selling less with every album, i put this on anything this nigga new album will less even less than his old .. its a new era kids ain't fucking with these niggaz anymore, snoop is selling out to stay with the youth movement, why you think this nigga doing tracks with soulja boy, gucci mane and all these other new niggaz because that nigga soulja & gucci is selling albums right now there what the youth dem are listening to ,that nigga snoop even said he wants to work with miley he's selling out to keep his name in the mix with the youths, cube ain't selling shit with his next album bet that, duke been gone for so long and nobody even asked about him..niggaz asking about that detox but ain't no nigga anticipating a new cube album   ...niggaz respect ice cube for his old shit thats about it if you go to a ice cube show what to you wanna hear his old shit right, that nigga fell off

B thats the ice cube these young niggaz know

Your a dumbass dude.
First of all, if your an independent artist, theres no such thing as a flop.
And second of all, his last album sold more then 300 Thousand copies!
Thats more then what any of these new west faggots have sold or will sell in their career, so get your fact straight you clown.

Westdog

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2010, 12:24:42 AM »
In 2010 I would take a jay rock album over an ice cube album.Ice cube hasnt made a good album in a long fucking time.Hes boring as a rapper these days,he needs to stick to making are we there yet sequels,he doesnt have the hunger to make good hip hop music anymore.

The reason the west is dead is because its 2010 and people still want ice cube and snoop albums when those two artists fell off over ten years ago.The rest of the world has moved on from those artists,the sales speak for themselves.We need new stars,not the same crap over and over again.The west needs to move the fuck on.

Wh Fuck y talking about! Your mind is wrong!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it