Author Topic: Jay Rock gettin at Cube  (Read 3162 times)

MistaNova

Re: Jay Rock gettin at Cube
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2010, 03:00:11 AM »
what bad azz and e-white album? lol

and

Okay it's a mixtape but still :P.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010, 06:31:19 AM »

and you think these were better than which cube albums?

what bad azz and e-white album? lol

and

Okay it's a mixtape but still :P.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »
"Executive Decision" was fuckin GARBAGE. Only a few good songs on it.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2010, 12:02:48 PM »
This nigga aint even got an album out. At his age Cube had 1 NWA album and 4 solo albums. Niggaz need to sit down.

Jaydc

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
People need to shut the fuck up bout the no album thing,this isnt the early 90s when albums were coming out all the time.Nobody in theindustry is able to release their albums these days.If ice cube was a new artist coming out he would be in the eact same situation jay rock is in.Gte off all these senier citizens dicks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2010, 05:33:43 PM »
^word.

Crooked I is arguably the best rapper in the world & he hasn't dropped an album.

as for the topic, this is the first i've heard about it.

as great as i think Cube is, if you're not a Cube stan or stuck in the past & defending Cube's legacy (i realize that is very few of you, lmfao), you can't help but almost applaud Jay Rock for standing up for himself.

i don't know the actual comments Cube has made, but if he's talking shit about the New West, then how can you hate on Jay Rock for responding?

you guys complain the West is dead, well if you let the legends just hang around & not give guys like Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Nipsey, etc. a chance, it'll never go anywhere.

Okka

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
People shouldn't bring up Nipsey's name while speakin about this "situation". Nipsey doin' his thing. I can't really say the same about Glasses or Jay Rock. I know they droppin songs on the internet and shit like that but are they doin' tours like Nipsey is? None of them got an album out but i'd say Nipsey has the biggest buzz of them all. Now that Snoop Dogg and Game are both helpin' Nipsey, i really can see his album comin' out. I'm not sayin' it's gonna sell millions but i have a feelin' that it is bein' released.

Jaydc

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »
People shouldn't bring up Nipsey's name while speakin about this "situation". Nipsey doin' his thing. I can't really say the same about Glasses or Jay Rock. I know they droppin songs on the internet and shit like that but are they doin' tours like Nipsey is? None of them got an album out but i'd say Nipsey has the biggest buzz of them all. Now that Snoop Dogg and Game are both helpin' Nipsey, i really can see his album comin' out. I'm not sayin' it's gonna sell millions but i have a feelin' that it is bein' released.

LOL,I dont believe anything is coming out until its in my hands.Hey look how well being behind snoop has helped soopaflys career right?Or the countless others.And we all know how being pushed by game has helped clyde carson,eastwood,ya boy,juice....Or the countless others.Glasses has had what three singles with videos that got some play?Jay rock had a decent hit with all my life.Nothing helps.Nipsey has no buzz outside this forum.Nobody knows who he is.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
i just want to know what makes somebody arguably the best rapper in the world? can i get a detailed account of that too? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2010, 08:18:07 PM »
i just want to know what makes somebody arguably the best rapper in the world? can i get a detailed account of that too? yell

if you asked actual rap fans who know almost everybody in the industry & not ask people who would say "oh, obviously Lil' Wayne", you would find many people would Crooked at least in the top 3.

and i only say arguably because if i said he's the best, it would sound very stan-ish.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »
man if i ask fans who know networth hip hop they ain't gonna put him in the top 3 are you serious. WHERE ARE THE LEGIT SONGS!! i mean shit that ain't a freestyle or metaphor joints? as far as spit'n punchlines and frees go i would go as far as say crooked is one of the best ever! but when it comes to networth songs over your "own" beats and nobody else shit,i can't say he's in the top and that just keep'n it 110%, and i'm talking about songs that equals either still talk about/or gonna talk about for years, i ain't a wayne fan at all but i can name some legit songs he got that go yell

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/AZoNPYJWZYg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/AZoNPYJWZYg</a> 8)

not to mention, those freestyles that everybody likes to shoot down (mostly the Weekly's) were freestyles with actual meaning, not just your quick 24 bars.

nobody in rap could make 52 or 53 (he started making .5's at the end lol) consistantly amazing freestyles.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/wXZ0HJ3EGoQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/wXZ0HJ3EGoQ</a>

tell me that wasn't incredible.

EDIT: did i mention that he did that for a year & didn't get paid for any of it? just did it for the fans & for Hip Hop; gotta tip your cap to that.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:44:27 PM by Chamillitary Click »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2010, 08:46:03 PM »
it was incredible!,but i still have yet to really hear him do it over a tracc that is HIS!!! besides murdering mc's,and that two was done as a freestyle basically,i can listen to those and give em props all day they deserve the praise they get,but still how come the original songs don't turn out that well and sticc with you like the freestyles? for that you got to deduct points it takes alot to be the best mc/rapper in the game yell

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »
it was incredible!,but i still have yet to really hear him do it over a tracc that is HIS!!! besides murdering mc's,and that two was done as a freestyle basically,i can listen to those and give em props all day they deserve the praise they get,but still how come the original songs don't turn out that well and sticc with you like the freestyles? for that you got to deduct points it takes alot to be the best mc/rapper in the game yell

it def. hurts his case, but i mean, who could you give the nod ahead of him?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2010, 09:41:11 PM »
^word.

Crooked I is arguably the best rapper in the world & he hasn't dropped an album.

as for the topic, this is the first i've heard about it.

as great as i think Cube is, if you're not a Cube stan or stuck in the past & defending Cube's legacy (i realize that is very few of you, lmfao), you can't help but almost applaud Jay Rock for standing up for himself.

i don't know the actual comments Cube has made, but if he's talking shit about the New West, then how can you hate on Jay Rock for responding?

you guys complain the West is dead, well if you let the legends just hang around & not give guys like Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Nipsey, etc. a chance, it'll never go anywhere.

Well how can you comment on it if you don't know the actual comments Cube made. That gets a "child plz"
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"