Author Topic: ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ  (Read 1588 times)

Trauma-san

Re:ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2002, 12:37:09 AM »
i would rather die for Osama Bin Laden then George Bush any day, that surprises you people?

Thats a stupid comment.  Osama stands for Islamic Militants, bent on destroying Christians.  Thats all he stands for.

George Bush, whether you like it or not, officially stands for democracy and America.  Maybe he's misguided, or whatever, but what he says and does, DOES represent america.  

I'd much rather die for America.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2002, 12:38:57 AM »
your posts were always interesting their value to me was just lost inbetween all the swearing, and attacking statements.  Lately, you haven't been quite as intense in what you write which makes you much easier to listen to.  Its hard to listen to someone that is really intense even if you do agree with them, let alone consider their point if you don't initially agree with it.

Awhile back I had the "problem" of getting really passionate about my beliefs and whenever they were challenged I'd go into attack mode.  Well after 19 yrs I finally realized that because of my demeanor no one was listening to me, so what was the point.

There is a short book that provided some really helpful advice on the topic of influencing people.  Its kind of corny but it has really sound  logical advice.  Its called "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.  Check it out at your local library. Its ages old, but provides very sound, common sense advice that I always knew but failed to really grasp.  

LOL, I agree with all of this.  I've also read that book, or portions of it, but by the time I did, I had already realized all that on my own.  I *used to feel the same way about Tech, too, sometimes he has a good argument, then completely wastes it by putting something immature or some really offensive swearing in it.  No heat, I'm just saying I felt that way too.  Lately he's been much better, since we had our little domestic dispute, and even by that time he had toned it way way down.  

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2002, 02:27:39 AM »
your posts were always interesting their value to me was just lost inbetween all the swearing, and attacking statements.  Lately, you haven't been quite as intense in what you write which makes you much easier to listen to.  Its hard to listen to someone that is really intense even if you do agree with them, let alone consider their point if you don't initially agree with it.

Awhile back I had the "problem" of getting really passionate about my beliefs and whenever they were challenged I'd go into attack mode.  Well after 19 yrs I finally realized that because of my demeanor no one was listening to me, so what was the point.

There is a short book that provided some really helpful advice on the topic of influencing people.  Its kind of corny but it has really sound  logical advice.  Its called "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.  Check it out at your local library. Its ages old, but provides very sound, common sense advice that I always knew but failed to really grasp.  

That book gets the Thumbs up from me...

Another book you should check out is:

"How to read people like a book"

I'll get the authors name tommrow. Im a tad tipsy and a bit drunk right now.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2002, 06:27:30 AM »
i would rather die for Osama Bin Laden then George Bush any day, that surprises you people?

Osama stands for Islamic Militants, bent on destroying Christians.  Thats all he stands for.

*cough*and jews*cough*
and jews too *trying to snick a word or 2* ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2002, 11:35:06 PM »
Yeah, I forgot about them.  Oh, and lets not forget Osama's dead.  We killed his bitchass.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2002, 12:19:41 AM »
^ ya think? me personally, i think hes alive and kicking in Paktia Province
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2002, 06:43:43 AM »
I think, as big of a head as he had, he would be releasing videos and stuff to prove he was alive, if he was.  Instead, we get letters? What a joke.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2002, 11:41:40 AM »
it could possibly be new strategy, designed to relax western fears by giving the idea that Osama is dead

juss sayin, the possibilities are endless
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2002, 05:42:17 PM »
No, because he keeps stating fermently in his letters that he's still alive, LOL.  So that ain't it.  

dexter

Re: ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 09:05:31 AM »
good article

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »
ya'll all need to hit up myspace and debate there.  Ya need to battle some dickheads over with their rightous bullshit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »
fuckin gravediggers..

this is 6 years old...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2008, 06:22:39 AM »
still applies if you ask me....america and the u.k are robbing their own people and bombing foreign countries so a select few can get rich

dexter

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »
still applies if you ask me....america and the u.k are robbing their own people and bombing foreign countries so a select few can get rich
evil empire

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »
fuck isreal as a staff, record label and as a muthafuckin crew. And if you wanna be down wit isreal, fuck you too.