Author Topic: ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ  (Read 1618 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2002, 03:30:27 PM »
Yes Iran and Israel arent best friends, does that give the Americans green light to fly the Stars and Stripes all over Middle Eastern oilfields?

In my opinion it does.

you are whats wrong with this world, not islamic terrorists. i would rather die for an islamic terrorist than the politicians and scum you support. your opinion is completely invalid, you represent the worst of your society and it the thinking that  u promote that will eventually cause America's fall.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2002, 04:23:48 PM »
Haha now exactly what I used to say...every "true" muslim has the terrorist in him LOL

Yes Iran and Israel arent best friends, does that give the Americans green light to fly the Stars and Stripes all over Middle Eastern oilfields?

In my opinion it does.

you are whats wrong with this world, not islamic terrorists. i would rather die for an islamic terrorist than the politicians and scum you support. your opinion is completely invalid, you represent the worst of your society and it the thinking that  u promote that will eventually cause America's fall.

CWalker187

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2002, 05:29:09 PM »

This is a new era.  First, a country like Isreal and America call a country a member of the axis of evil.  When Iran has done nothing to America.   Then, when the country tries to defend itself, and aquires some weapons, a war can be waged against them for aquiring those mechanisms of defense.  Why does Iran not have the right to defend themselves?

Chill out dude, Iran is never going to be attacked.

Although it should, considering what its government does to promote worldwide terrorism. Iran and Iraq are huge supporters of groups like Hezbollah and Hamas, through finances and training. Take them out and you might actually get some stability in the region.

CWalker187

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2002, 05:31:55 PM »
i would rather die for an islamic terrorist

Why am I not suprised?

What country do you live in, anyway? Please don't tell me the U.S.

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2002, 01:41:03 AM »

This is a new era.  First, a country like Isreal and America call a country a member of the axis of evil.  When Iran has done nothing to America.   Then, when the country tries to defend itself, and aquires some weapons, a war can be waged against them for aquiring those mechanisms of defense.  Why does Iran not have the right to defend themselves?

Chill out dude, Iran is never going to be attacked.

Although it should, considering what its government does to promote worldwide terrorism. Iran and Iraq are huge supporters of groups like Hezbollah and Hamas, through finances and training. Take them out and you might actually get some stability in the region.

Stability?  America has tried twice in the last hundred years to put a puppet regime in Iran and both times it was overthrown.  Learn some history.  America put the Shah in power to "provide stability" but he was overthrown a couple decades ago during the Islamic revolution.  The same thing would happen again.  Be certain of that.  How does this cause stability?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2002, 02:01:53 PM »
Yo infinite forget this goof he doesnt know shit

and hell yeah I would rather die for a islamic terrorist than the politicians and scum u support

i would rather die for Osama Bin Laden then George Bush any day, that surprises you people?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2002, 02:20:19 PM »
Yo infinite forget this goof he doesnt know shit

and hell yeah I would rather die for a islamic terrorist

i would rather die for Osama Bin Laden

Statements like this prove why western countries need to seriously reconsider their current immigration policies from Muslim countries. We are seriously importing our own enemies.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2002, 10:16:58 PM »
U guys try way to hard to bring down Israel on this board...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2002, 11:56:23 AM »

i would rather die for Osama Bin Laden then George Bush any day, that surprises you people?

yaHA, why should anyone die for Osama Bin Laden? people die cause of Osama Bin Laden, not FOR him...
and I doubt Goerge Bush needs people to die for him...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2002, 11:58:37 AM »
U guys try way to hard to bring down Israel on this board...

im sorry, Israel is perfect right? i swear NIK u have never agreed that Israel has done ONE thing wrong, to u they;re perfect

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2002, 04:03:21 PM »

im sorry, Israel is perfect right? i swear NIK u have never agreed that Israel has done ONE thing wrong, to u they;re perfect

im sorry, All Muslims are perfect right? i swear Tech u have never agreed Muslims have done ONE thing wrong, to u they;re perfect
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 04:03:45 PM by Now_I_Know »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2002, 05:13:55 PM »
cmon man....are u that deaf and dumb?

the PLO is a corrupt cash embezelling fraud of a govt
suicide bombings are immoral and wrong
the Muslim world needs to promote education in order for us to get out of the state we are currently in

cmon man, how can u say i have never denounced a muslim before? i condemend 9/11, Al Qaeda, etc

i hate Saddam Hussein, i think the Pakistani ISI is promoting violence.....

yes i really support all Muslims thru thick and thin  ::)

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2002, 05:53:36 PM »
You condemned Al Queda, but you would die for Osama Bin Laden.  That's a bit of a contradiction.

Btw. Lately your posts have been much more enjoyable to read.  At least in my opinion.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2002, 06:28:51 PM »
dude....i was comparing George Bush to Bin Laden, that was the context in which i made my statement

and thanks for the compliment, btw, what is it about my posts nowadays that u enjoy, i accept constructive criticism, and to tell u the truth, what u said to me before , i listened to it, im out to get respect not lose it, i dunno, i just have alot to say and i wanna speak my views but i wanna be respected too in order for my views to have legitimacy....

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2002, 07:15:16 PM »
your posts were always interesting their value to me was just lost inbetween all the swearing, and attacking statements.  Lately, you haven't been quite as intense in what you write which makes you much easier to listen to.  Its hard to listen to someone that is really intense even if you do agree with them, let alone consider their point if you don't initially agree with it.

Awhile back I had the "problem" of getting really passionate about my beliefs and whenever they were challenged I'd go into attack mode.  Well after 19 yrs I finally realized that because of my demeanor no one was listening to me, so what was the point.

There is a short book that provided some really helpful advice on the topic of influencing people.  Its kind of corny but it has really sound  logical advice.  Its called "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.  Check it out at your local library. Its ages old, but provides very sound, common sense advice that I always knew but failed to really grasp.  
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 07:16:54 PM by Ant »