Author Topic: How many of you had/have hot teachers at school?  (Read 161 times)

Doggystylin

How many of you had/have hot teachers at school?
« on: December 02, 2002, 07:59:55 PM »
ive never really had many, but this year i got 3.....damn! its real nice. my PE teacher is young and nice, this is her first year here, blonde with a nice ass, ive seen her in public a couple times and shes always wavin at me or comin up to me and talkin to me.

then theres my english teacher, damn she has some ass.

then theres my accounting teacher, she might be the oldest of the 3 but still, she looks nice as hell somedays.

anyways yall have any stories? on the boneboard some fools were sayin how their teacher showed them a tatoo that was on her pussy on the last day of school, lol

HBKid_Jr

Re:How many of you had/have hot teachers at school?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 08:58:33 PM »
my english teacher in 9th grade,  my ceramics teacher in 10th an fuck u if u got a problem wit me takin ceramics,  it was either that or have a 19 average on report card cuz of spanish.  it was tha only availble class.

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 10:31:06 PM »
8th grade spanish class...had a 22 year old teacher and damn  :o she used to dress hella sexy...one time she wore a grass skirt...i was dying...or shed wear spandex...one time she bent over n smacked her ass...i wanted to bust in her eye for that...then i went to high school...and guess who popped up two years later?...she did!!..and she coached volleyball...so she wore the short spandex...i used to watch them practice durin my foot ball practices...i guess thats why i didnt know my plays...lol

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 10:53:01 PM »
My 8th grade history teacher, my 9th grade english teacher and my spanish teacher this year, OMG she is fuckin fine. she has a fat ass and  when she bent over today i could see her thong, gave me a mad boner...lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 11:31:09 PM »
in 3rd grade i had a teacher named Miss Reeves and she looked jus like that forign chicc from American Pie taht waz fingering her self on that dudes bed damn i forgot her name i think its.....Claudia idk but she looked like her and i remember she waz alwayz nice o me and i told her straight up i thought she waz pretty and she jus smiled and close to tha end of tha year she wore short ass skirts and i use to jus wanna look under it and say i dropped my pencil but i dared my boy cory to do it and he did it and he said she had no pantiez lol idk if he waz lieng or not but i know he did it cuzz is aw him cuzz we sat across from eachother, and wut  turned me on about her iz that she waz hot and a REAL BITCH i luved when she yelled my name ;D

and when i waz at tha alternative skool tha cop her name waz Officer Perez damn dude she waz fuccing mean and she use to yell (cuzz she use to call everybody by there last name) "GArcia picc up ur pants" cuzz i would sagg and i would tell her u picc them up for me and i got in hella lot of trouble and she waz screaming at me in a lil room and my friend nick waz there cuzz he had told her fucc u and then when she left he said to me "dude u can tell she wants me dogg, she luvs me" and she came bacc and bitched at him cuzz he said it all loud and damn i popped a boner i jus wanted to start rubbing tha shyt out of it in front of her cuzz u could see cleevedge and damn!!!!!

those were sum TRUE storyz for ya'll lol im out!!!

bez

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 03:13:52 PM »
in 3rd grade i had a teacher named Miss Reeves and she looked jus like that forign chicc from American Pie taht waz fingering her self on that dudes bed damn i forgot her name i think its.....Claudia idk but she looked like her and i remember she waz alwayz nice o me and i told her straight up i thought she waz pretty and she jus smiled and close to tha end of tha year she wore short ass skirts and i use to jus wanna look under it and say i dropped my pencil but i dared my boy cory to do it and he did it and he said she had no pantiez lol idk if he waz lieng or not but i know he did it cuzz is aw him cuzz we sat across from eachother, and wut  turned me on about her iz that she waz hot and a REAL BITCH i luved when she yelled my name ;D

and when i waz at tha alternative skool tha cop her name waz Officer Perez damn dude she waz fuccing mean and she use to yell (cuzz she use to call everybody by there last name) "GArcia picc up ur pants" cuzz i would sagg and i would tell her u picc them up for me and i got in hella lot of trouble and she waz screaming at me in a lil room and my friend nick waz there cuzz he had told her fucc u and then when she left he said to me "dude u can tell she wants me dogg, she luvs me" and she came bacc and bitched at him cuzz he said it all loud and damn i popped a boner i jus wanted to start rubbing tha shyt out of it in front of her cuzz u could see cleevedge and damn!!!!!

those were sum TRUE storyz for ya'll lol im out!!!

lol funny shit about the boner

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 01:32:21 AM »
imagine if i popped a boner and it poked her eye! ;D jk. im out!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2002, 07:51:25 AM »
lucky kids....all my teachers are all old bitches who never get laid (65+) maybe the school gets a discount on having senior citizens as teachers =/
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc