Author Topic: Idiots mock a parkinson's victim in a health care protest  (Read 317 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Idiots mock a parkinson's victim in a health care protest
« on: March 18, 2010, 11:33:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/6ik4f1dRbP8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/6ik4f1dRbP8</a>

Holy shit this clip completely bugs me the fuck out. 

Sikotic™

Re: Idiots mock a parkinson's victim in a health care protest
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:50:01 PM »
Did they really just tell a man with Parkinson's to go out and work?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 12:15:57 AM »
You gotta love people!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »
 :grumpy:

kemizt

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »
I was gonna post "yeah, fuck does he expect, Micheal J Fox proves u can work." Then I remembered the last gig he pretty much did legit was voicing a mouse. (Yes I know he did do some recent acting on Rescue Me, which was dope btw).

if anyone hired a parkinson's guy, wonder what the job would actually be. Think about it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 12:08:02 PM »
I was gonna post "yeah, fuck does he expect, Micheal J Fox proves u can work." Then I remembered the last gig he pretty much did legit was voicing a mouse. (Yes I know he did do some recent acting on Rescue Me, which was dope btw).

if anyone hired a parkinson's guy, wonder what the job would actually be. Think about it.
Even the actual acting work he's done, he was heavily medicated. That shit is very expensive and not all that effective for everyone.

If that guy does get a job, I hope he does amateur vasectomys on those assholes throwing money at him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »

Brain Surgeon?  :yikes:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »
oh yeah...as far as the video.  I hope those two muthafuckas suffer from a terrible accident...lose all their benifits and their jobs...and are forced to sleep under a bridge with no legs for the rest of their life.  Maybe I'll buy em a cheeseburger...dollar menu of course.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »

:o These are dumb ignorant, self righteous motherfuckers, what the fuck happened to compassion.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 03:20:05 AM by virtuoso »