Author Topic: The Official QuietTruth vs. Atheists thread.  (Read 1981 times)

The Overfiend

Re: The Official QuietTruth vs. Atheists thread.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »
I think it comes down to the question of who you think wrote the Bible...QT believes (or knows) that it is the word of GOD, as told to various prophets..therefore it is in a sense 'unfuckwitable' and perfect.

Whereas if you regard the Bible as divinely inspired but nevertheless written by people (with all the trappings of the human condition) then it is, in a sense 'fuckwitable' and imperfect.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
I think it comes down to the question of who you think wrote the Bible...QT believes (or knows) that it is the word of GOD, as told to various prophets..therefore it is in a sense 'unfuckwitable' and perfect.

Whereas if you regard the Bible as divinely inspired but nevertheless written by people (with all the trappings of the human condition) then it is, in a sense 'fuckwitable' and imperfect.

its just a book....when does the movie version come out?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 10:39:40 PM »
Nah. But not black either like Job was always talkin'. He was Jewish. So I don't think he looked white but Israelian.

so how come they make him look white?
Same reason why Europeans have a fair-skinned Mary and Latino people have a darker skinned Mary. Also, the same reason why Santa Claus looks different according to certain countries.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »

its just a book....when does the movie version come out?

Yes, but my point was that for some people its not 'just a book'.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 02:33:07 AM »
Nuttin' can compromise God's power. :D

God would not motivate humankind to do somethang he will send to Hell. that's the Devil, dogg, fool.
He gave us free will, that means he has no complete power over us anymore, we can refuse.
If homosexuality was indeed a sin, why does god allow us to be gay? That doesn't sound like complete power to me.

Satan also shows God's weakness: He was created to test human integrity.
This shows God isn't all powerfull and omnipitent since he needs help.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 02:39:06 AM »

God would not motivate humankind to do somethang he will send to Hell. that's the Devil, dogg, fool.
He gave us free will, that means he has no complete power over us anymore, we can refuse.
If homosexuality was indeed a sin, why does god allow us to be gay? That doesn't sound like complete power to me.

Well what Christians forget to acknowledge is that God created evil and sin. He is the creator of all things right? So, he created the concept of evil. The devil gets all the credit for evil/bad things that happen.

Makes no sense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 08:16:08 AM »
y yall attacking my boy??????????QT is right there shouldn't be gays on this earth -they are a disgrace and the bible is a lot more then just a book............

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »
Nah. But not black either like Job was always talkin'. He was Jewish. So I don't think he looked white but Israelian.

Same reason why Europeans have a fair-skinned Mary and Latino people have a darker skinned Mary. Also, the same reason why Santa Claus looks different according to certain countries.

Its because Jesus isnt a real person.  He is representation...a symbol.  For the most part...a real person in history, would be either pale skinned...or dark skinned...etc.  Not up for debate.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »

Its because Jesus isnt a real person.  He is representation...a symbol.  For the most part...a real person in history, would be either pale skinned...or dark skinned...etc.  Not up for debate.
Actually jesus wasn't pictured untill the 15th century.
The man people think is jesus is actually Cesaire Borgia.

He was a very powerfull man in the italy of that time, you might know him from machiaveli's 'the prince'.
As you know the bible says you can't create images of God, people applied the same rule to jesus.
The Enlightment caused people to think differently about religion, takign the rules of it less seriously so they disregarded that rule.

So when they decide to 'revive' jesus threw arts they needed somebody to become a template for jesus.
Cesaire Boriga was an obvious choice, for one he is the son of a pope & a powerful militairy leader.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »

is god more powerful then the devil?
Of course not. But that muthafucka's presence is around.

Nigga you just contradicted yourself all up in that paragraph. He gave us free will, exactly, so what chu mean God allows it???!!!

Free Will boy, that's what he gave us. We could do whatever we please, he just gave us the rules.

God doesn't 'MAKE' gay people. Fuckin' come on, my man.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 01:41:08 PM »

Whoaaaaaaaaaa my nigga.

SHALLOW, SHALLOW PLAYA, get ur ass in here son!

G-Funk

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »

so who makes gay people? the devil?
Some of them are just born gay.
One of your children might end up being gay.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »

That's a depressing scenario...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 02:23:04 PM »

You are not born gay.

Your environment teaches you that. Parenting flaws. You are taught everythang nigga. Do you know how to use a spoon when you are born?

You ain't born shy, did ya know that? Yet, shy people can't help being shy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

You are not born gay.

Your environment teaches you that.

hmm...are straight people born straight or do we learn it growing up?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.