Author Topic: Did anybody else see Jon Stewart's epic 15 min rant mocking Glenn Beck?  (Read 561 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Truly was epic. 

http://www.thedailyshow.com/  or DL it off a torrent, it was last night's episode. 

Bananas

It was spot on but not very funny. He should just make fun of Glenn's father dying in a boating accident live on fox news. That would be more humorous in my book. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah I get what he was doing but agree but I didn't laugh all that much.

I liked Beck a lot better on his old show. He goes way too far now with his over-drama.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Stewart was probably a bit more serious than usual, sure he has a few little funny moments in it but overall I think he was really just trying to show how ridiculous Beck is.  He's mocked him before with much funnier results. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I think Stewart was probably a bit more serious than usual, sure he has a few little funny moments in it but overall I think he was really just trying to show how ridiculous Beck is.  He's mocked him before with much funnier results. 

Yeah but is anyone out there that can't see for themselves how silly Beck is gonna see the light because of Stewart. Beck's not even worth making a point over. I had higher hopes for him and Fox news when he signed on.

jeromechickenbone

Stewart can be funny and spot on, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a shill serving the same interests as beck. What was stewarts jew name b4 he changed it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Stewart can be funny and spot on, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a shill serving the same interests as beck. What was stewarts jew name b4 he changed it?

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz

EXPOSED!!!

dexter

great