Author Topic: Recession is about to get WORSE  (Read 954 times)

Matty

Re: Recession is about to get WORSE
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »
well as long as people are still losing jobs, that's the reality of it. 'jobless recovery' eh...

same goes for fact we have negative real interest rates. take the cpi number away from the base interest rate and money is losing purchasing power. and the official cpi number is garbage anyway. quite a bit of inflation out there at the moment imo...supermarket prices are a good indicator...

best to just buy actual yielding/solid currencies and/or precious metals with any savings, unless one fancies to dabble in the dreaded stock market - not so bad the world over, but another kettle of fish altogether...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 07:47:26 AM »

The trouble is the weight of money can drive stocks in whatever direction they choose to. This is economic warfare and every none rich person is the casualty of this,make no mistake about that. As for commodities, I would love to say I have the money to invest in havens, but the reality is I don't. You are right though, through the interest rates, they are literally robbing us blind of our own money, never mind our future tax money.

Matty

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »
wish i had the money to buy some gold or something. i first told my parents to buy gold about 4 years ago, took 2 years for that recommendation to be listened to.

i'm starting up a silver coin collection at the mo, cheap enough to get into and i can accumulate a reasonable amount of nice silver over a period of time...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 10:40:49 AM »
prisons are now releasing inmates to save on costs....which means more jobless criminals in the streets...and u know they sure as hell wont get jobs in this economy

Hell yea and employers are already treatin' people with bad credit like they're felons.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 11:17:43 AM »
you asked for a change...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »

Nobody said it was going to be for the good lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 11:40:43 AM »
people that voted thought it would be,..

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »

Yup and I was one of them lol but I knew damn well it would go this way either way because it's planned before time. The president ain't shit but a puppet!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »
if you knew that...and you voted for him...do you feel better than you voted for a puppet..vs not votin at all? lol

Yup and I was one of them lol but I knew damn well it would go this way either way because it's planned before time. The president ain't shit but a puppet!
Cube

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »

hell yea and it would've been a worse nightmare if mccain/palin won. 

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
one of the main things thats causing all this is the REAL ESTATE hault.  No ones really buying houses anymore cuz no one is selling and the short sale and foreclosed homes are bunch of scams with too much paperwork and waiting period so regular people dont waste their time.  Not only that, prices are so high that banks cant give out loans cuz no one makes enough money for those prices.  The banks need to stop holding on to these houses and just lower the loans or the prices and get rid of them.  Let the market become alive and people will start buying and selling again which will fix ALOT of things believe it or not.  Real Estate was the reason many people lost their jobs.  So stop the greediness and cut ur losses short, the more banks keep the houses, the worse all this shit will be. 

its like if u have a sega dreamcast and someone wants to buy it for $50 but ur not selling it cuz u bought it for $200

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »
if you knew that...and you voted for him...do you feel better than you voted for a puppet..vs not votin at all? lol

I just wanted to see a black man in office. Everybody else fucked up ...well let his ass do it for once lol it's not no different.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »
so you thought with a black man in there..it be different or you jus wanted a black man in there...vs a white? lol
knowin the black man will do jus as bad or worse job than a white man? lol

I just wanted to see a black man in office. Everybody else fucked up ...well let his ass do it for once lol it's not no different.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 08:36:59 PM »
so you thought with a black man in there..it be different or you jus wanted a black man in there...vs a white? lol

I just wanted a black man in there but seriously after Bush...what's the worst he could do? There's not one president of the U.S. who isn't followin someone above them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 08:39:22 PM »
so your vote not goin thru was jus as good as it goin thru...basically? lol
and why are they so crazy to get people to vote...when their vote dont count and mean shit? lol

I just wanted a black man in there but seriously after Bush...what's the worst he could do? There's not one president of the U.S. who isn't followin someone above them.
Cube