Author Topic: WHO GETTIN DRUNK TONIGHT!!!??????  (Read 333 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WHO GETTIN DRUNK TONIGHT!!!??????
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:28 PM »
I would say no but then Daygo would know Im lyin 8)

Girl stop lyin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 07:59:08 PM »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
Naw man, I'm still hungover. Plus when I drink I need to party and I been partying twice this week already. The nurses' and midwifes' graduation party was the shit BTW. 8)
You're only hungover if you want to be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »

Girl stop lyin...

:-[

A drunk AND a liar. Damn girl....all this time...and I dont even know who u are anymore.  I dunno about all this...I need some time to think...u know? Get my head together...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 08:12:42 PM »
Don't make me slap the sap outta you in front of yo lil friends. U better stop fuckin showin off... u see that line on the floor....cross it if u want to!

Girl stop lyin...

A drunk AND a liar. Damn girl....all this time...and I dont even know who u are anymore.  I dunno about all this...I need some time to think...u know? Get my head together...

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
Don't make me slap the sap outta you in front of yo lil friends. U better stop fuckin showin off... u see that line on the floor....cross it if u want to!

Girl stop lyin...

Go ahead...show out in public...wait till we get to the pad...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 08:21:54 PM »
*Singin* U ain't gon do shiiiiiieetttt

Girl stop lyin...

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »

Girl stop lyin...

mm hmm...wheres the extension cord?!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 08:26:17 PM »
Oh u want me to tie u up and beat u again?? Ur so freaky :laugh:

Girl stop lyin...

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 08:27:37 PM »

Girl stop lyin...

lol u really wanna put that shit out there like that girl? Dont make me tell em how u get down... :-*

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 08:42:27 PM »
Shhhhhhhh....if u do I won't do it again

Girl stop lyin...

lol u really wanna put that shit out there like that girl? Dont make me tell em how u get down... :-*

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 10:04:51 AM »
Shhhhhhhh....if u do I won't do it again

:-X  :drool:  :love: