Author Topic: [New] Brotha Lynch Hung - Anotha Killin feat. Snoop Dogg, Daz & Kurupt [Audio]  (Read 933 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where as in what city or what studio?

production on point, and the mastering is off the hook!

even though im not a big BLH fan, it is a pleasure listening to this album
id love to hear more releases like this from other artists..

any1 knows where it has been mastered?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i was wondering what engineer or postproduction team mastered the new album?
because it sound very nice... havent heard such clean production and on point mastering in a while - at least not in westcoast hip hop!

kuruptDPG

sounds like battlecate to me but didnt daz say that he and soopa produced this trak or sutn else?

ChinBo37

• 'G'
Dogg Market was a sick Lynch/Snoop track

mrkmaidog

Lynch produced this track during the "blue carpet treatment" recording sessions at snoops crib if i remember correctly in an old dubcnn interview lynch talks about the making of this track..... the mixing and mastering is done by the producers/engineers from Strange Music (the label lynch is signed to...) the recording studio is Chapman studios in kansas city missouri.... Strange music releases always have top quality mixing/masteing for an indie label that can compete with major labels mastering/mixing etc.... check out Tech N9ne's albums and other Strange releases for that crisp sound.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:49:04 PM by mrkmaidog »

Will_B

Props mrkmaidog :)

Sounds like it dates back to about the same time as 'Territory' (Snoop on the track & Daz shows up at the end).

kuruptDPG

the beat is just too dope,best trak on the album for me.lyrically lynch was betr than rest but nothin special as i was hoping for

westside159

this song reminds me of some golden era 90's westcoast grimy shit .   tight song

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
props

westsiderider323

Props. Been waiting for a Hung/Snoop collabo.

Did you hear "My Territory" ?

or Dogg Market

idk imo this shit was kinda weak

Al Bundy

Props. Been waiting for a Hung/Snoop collabo.

Did you hear "My Territory" ?

or Dogg Market?

shit blunt tyme beat me to it no homo