Author Topic: Rock City should be the next big thing, extremely talented.. (Updated!)  (Read 873 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
his voice is.....annoyin'...lol...and he jus wants to be wayne

Drake is mainstream garbage.He raps exactly like what he was,a wanna be lil wayne from the suburbs with an annoying voice.I could understand liking him if your a 13 year old white girl,because thats his target audience,anyone else liking him needs to look in the mirror and grow some balls.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

Rock City even killed this and I only fast-forward to their part

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pretty, pretty, pretty good 8) i cant stand drake, motherfuckers be riding his dick cuz hes from toronto. fuck young money baaaby :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
just the name of the group reminded me of this song;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dmWonieENVc&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dmWonieENVc&amp;feature=related</a>

shit was so bomb. 8)

Hendo

• 'G'
pretty tight, thanks for the download

NotoriousTDA

I'd rather listen to infinite spit acapella

Jome

Well, I didn't mean for the topic to be Drake vs. Rock City, I was just inspired after hearing Rock City murk "Over" and "Forever" 20 times better than Drake did any of them.

So we can let Drake be Drake, and discuss this CD, drop your thoughts on the compilation y'all..

If anybody is interested, I can up a bonus package of Rock City tracks with production from Darkchild, Bangladesh, Mad Scientist, The Hipnotiks and a feature from Busta Rhymes.

Blood$

If anybody is interested, I can up a bonus package of Rock City tracks with production from Darkchild, Bangladesh, Mad Scientist, The Hipnotiks and a feature from Busta Rhymes.

up it

Paul

Well, I didn't mean for the topic to be Drake vs. Rock City, I was just inspired after hearing Rock City murk "Over" and "Forever" 20 times better than Drake did any of them.

So we can let Drake be Drake, and discuss this CD, drop your thoughts on the compilation y'all..

Yes please

Been bumping the 30 tracks you uploaded the last couple of days. Pretty good

Really like

Whos Laughing Now
When I get On
In Our Hood
Go Around

Off the top of my head. Only dislike a couple. Thanks for bringin these guys to my attention  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jome

More stuff, including a better version of "Takeover" over the Drake-beat.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jymwznzycog

Been bumping the 30 tracks you uploaded the last couple of days. Pretty good
Only dislike a couple. Thanks for bringin these guys to my attention  8)

Np.

I didn't like all these tracks initially either, but a lot of them is growing like crazy, due to the mad catchy hooks.  8)

Blood$

+1 Jome, downloading now

Jome

Re: Rock City should be the next big thing, extremely talented.. (Updated!)
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »
Shameless self-bump.. thoughts after listening through some times?

Now that Jonathan J.R. Rotem is producing for them, they might have a better chance of blowing up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rock City should be the next big thing, extremely talented.. (Updated!)
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2010, 06:37:27 AM »
their different...different type of muzik best way to put it...lol
you listen to this group alot jome?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.