Author Topic: [Req] Snoop Dogg - Paid The Cost... Bootleg version 1 (tracklisting inside)  (Read 939 times)

Will_B

From Nima's review when this first dropped (don't have this version or any of the many exclusives):

1.Whatever ft. E White ?
A dope beat here by Michael Salsberry, and a laid-back Snoop here takes a shot at haters. The chorus goes "Whatever whatever" like he dont give a fuck. I guess the second rapper is E White, and he's pretty tight, but not mind-blowing. It's dope, but is it dope enough for a first single? I doubt it.
4.5 of 5

2.There Were Times
A "Bones" leftover, with Marvin Gaye on the chorus if I'm not mistaken. Pretty funky, but gets quickly boring, typical Battlecat. Kokane takes over the chorus, and only makes a ok impression. It's good funk, but too familiar.
Verdict: Heard it before, haven't I?
3.5 of 5

3.Twenty Minutes Part II ft. Goldie Loc
If you axe me, this is much doper than the original on NLTD.
Goldie comes correct, and Snoop comes tight, claiming crip more than ever. Dope beat, dope verses. Sounds like a Fred Wreck beat, pretty Dre-influenced.
4.75 of 5

4.On The Mash
A little boring Battlecat beat, but Kokane is nice on the chorus.
Snoop def. been better than this. A little too laidback for my taste.
3.5 of 5

5.You Like Doin' It Too ft. Soopafly
A nice joint, but also a lil slow once again.
Soopafly exchanges mic. correctly with Snoop.
A little boring beat if you axe me.
3.75 of 5

6.Boss Up
NICE Fred Wreck beat, and a fast flowing Snoop.
Pretty good shit.
4 of 5

7.Pimp On ft. Eastsidaz
A little funked out, but still below par for a Eastsidaz-track.
Won't make the album, even if it's pretty aight.
3.5 of 5

8.I Just Can't Take It
Now, you heard this before, it's Meech Wells on the beat.
Very funky indeed, but I'm not totally happy with it.
I'm tired of it already. Won't make the final cut.
4 of 5

9.For Real
DOPE DOPE beat, and Snoop comes very tight.
Once again it's Meecheroni on the beat, and a tight chorus.
I cant make out whos on the chorus, I'm pretty sure it aint Kokane, sounds like a Butch Cassidy light.
4.5 of 5

10.Tell Me What U Really Want
Laidback track, which quickly gets boring, and Snoop's even singing on here. Not very interesting.
3 of 5

11.Get Gangsta Wit It ft. Nate Dogg & Butch Cassidy
Was on the Bones OST, it's dope indeed, but it's OLD.
4.75 of 5

12.Ballin' ft. Dramatics
You heard this one before too, and personally I dont think it's all that. Pretty funky though.
4 of 5

Total score: 3.5 of 5
But it's only a bootleg mind you.
The final version will be nuthin like it.

FUCK U

• 'G'
way better then the other Paid the cost...... in my opinion 8)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3.Twenty Minutes Part II ft. Goldie Loc,,,hmmm sounds interesting,,,anyone got any info

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
3.Twenty Minutes Part II ft. Goldie Loc,,,hmmm sounds interesting,,,anyone got any info
this never leaked, did it?

Hittman2001

I had all three bootlegs when they came out.  I do have all those tracks listed.  For Real is my favorite track, its also known as pimpology. I remember on one of the bootlegs had an unfinished version of doh doh from the doggystyle allstars album.   Anyone wants the whole thing, i can i up it...let me know

20 Minutes Part II.mp3 - 5.59MB

Will_B

You're a legend!

Up it please :)

Propping you now +1

Mista Rosa

hittman you' re da man! gave you props! ready for the up! 8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this pimpology?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R8noY7ycrE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R8noY7ycrE&amp;feature=related</a>
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Desert Lord

"on the mash" is the shit!
have another bootleg with some of the tracks...way better than many of snoop albums these days

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I had all three bootlegs when they came out.  I do have all those tracks listed.  For Real is my favorite track, its also known as pimpology. I remember on one of the bootlegs had an unfinished version of doh doh from the doggystyle allstars album.   Anyone wants the whole thing, i can i up it...let me know

props

OG Snoopaveli

hittman you' re da man! gave you props! ready for the up! 8)

Mietek23

Hook it up bro 8)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 All 3 bootlegs were good. Most songs were produced by Battlecat, Fred Wreck & Meech. I still put these bootlegs in rotation . They actually made me disappointed in the album when it finally dropped

OG Snoopaveli

All 3 bootlegs were good. Most songs were produced by Battlecat, Fred Wreck & Meech. I still put these bootlegs in rotation . They actually made me disappointed in the album when it finally dropped

can u upload them homie?

Hittman2001

is this pimpology?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R8noY7ycrE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R8noY7ycrE&amp;feature=related</a>
\

no...you'll hear it soon.  :)  uppin the album

For Real = Pimpology

At the beginning of the track you can hear part of another song that i dont think has been released yet.  it cuts off then pimpology plays

Paid the Cost to be the Boss _Advance_.rar - 65.16MB

There you go
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:40:23 AM by Hittman2001 »