Author Topic: Brotha_Lynch_Hung-Dinner_And_A_Movie-2010 (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1520 times)

Blood$

Re: Brotha_Lynch_Hung-Dinner_And_A_Movie-2010 (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »
I already knew this album was gonna be off the chain, so many DOPE tracks and not a single wack or skippable one

my favorites as of now are "Colostomy Bag", "Sit In That Corner Bitch", "I Tried To Commit Suicide", "Meat", "Sicc Em", "I Plotted", and "Anotha Killin", definitely going to be playing this album for awhile

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »
Been anticipating this for a while, just waiting for the postman to drop it off.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kuruptDPG

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
i got to say this album is off the hook, my fave traks that i rotate occasionally are:

D.O.A.
Sit In That Corner Bitch
I Tried To Commit Suicide
Meat
Siccem
Don't Worry Momma Its Just Bleeding
I Plotted
Another Killin

mrkmaidog

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 04:15:06 PM »
copped the album at best buy for 11.99 and it was worth every penny spent. go buy this and support real underground hardcore hiphop. finally lynch as back after 7 years and strange music seems to be on point with everything from the packaging/artwork to the mixing/mastering of the cd. u want more high quality videos and cds from lynch?? now's the time to support this album and cop it!! he's in the best position with the number one indie label so lets keep pushing.

westside159

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 10:50:43 PM »
Pepper box in my socks , eatin raw meat 

Sicc ass album by Lynch Hung   no doubt he reppin the westcoast right on this album 

I hate when nigguz on the phone around me
Anotha KiLLIN
I heard that song b 4
colostomy bag
i tried to commit suicide
Meat

my favs

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
is this the same album he started writin years ago....or is this all new material...and maybe those older traxx for this album were left off or re-done?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Geesta

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 11:44:37 PM »
bought this shit today...

gonna burn some copies for the homies cus Brotha gets hella love here in Texas...

solid album it takes me back to the Season of the Siccness days

Paul

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 07:23:33 AM »
I'm gonna cut you, heat you and eat you.......
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 07:30:53 AM »
buy buy buy buy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2010, 08:34:23 AM »
 Just got my signed copy in the mail today from the Strange Music Store.  It's pretty tight.  One thing I like about when you buy an autographed cd from them, is they send you the regular cd, still sealed and also an extra copy of the cd booklet with the autograph on it.  The shirt that came with it is pretty tight too.  It's got a skull on the front with the "Dinner and a Movie" logo at the bottom.

B.A.

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
Just bought it from best buy a few hours ago and have only got through about half of the album but so far the shit is dope. You can tell that Strange Music really invested in Lynch, everything is top notch from the album artwork/booklet to the beats/production to the artwork on the cd itself and the mixing/mastering is on point; of course Lynch's flow is sick as usual! In my opinion if the second half of the album is as good as the first then this is definitally one of Lynch's best right up there with Loaded (Season of The Siccness will always be my favorite though  ;D )
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »
im not the biggest lynch fan...but ima mos def check this out.....the production sounds dope...for the songs ive heard
the hook on "Colostomy Bag"....sounds dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 02:44:41 AM »
Best album ive heard in years from the westcoast , finally some hard shit !!!  BLH stay dope 8) 8)

Soopahigh

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 12:49:19 PM »
Best album ive heard in years from the westcoast , finally some hard shit !!!  BLH stay dope 8) 8)

fo' real

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 10:23:31 PM »
Brotha Lynch came out with some good shit and it doesnt surprise me considering Strange put it out. The production is bumpin and he came hard on pretty much every track, staying consistent with the topic of the album. The only problem I have with it is that his flow sounded formulated compared to his older shit and maybe even a lil forced on some tracks, as if he was tryin a lil too hard to fit in with the Strange Music sound. But still, a bangin' album, front to back 4/5