Author Topic: When is 50 releasing this shit???!!!!  (Read 589 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
When is 50 releasing this shit???!!!!
« on: March 20, 2010, 04:47:57 AM »

I need this track!

Its unbeleavable he didnt include this song and they burn me on BISD it really could have made the album something more.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When is 50 releasing this shit???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 11:19:32 PM »
yeah, i'm confused as well as to why he didn't include both of those dope tracks.  my gut tells me interscope wanted the later half of the album
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:31:22 AM »
This too

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 07:04:40 AM »
yeah, i'm confused as well as to why he didn't include both of those dope tracks.  my gut tells me interscope wanted the later half of the album

Id agree with that, but when some one asked him why he didnt release they burn me on BISD he said it didnt fit with the vibe of the album???

And that sunday morning track has the possibility to be one of his best tracks from what ive heard.

People are crying out for tracks such as they burn me and sunday morning from him but for what ever reason he aint listening.

Fingers crossed they might be on the black magic album but i doubt it.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 09:09:03 AM »
At one point they were rumoured to be on the 50 Law street tape which is/was supposed to be his last free tape.
- Banks

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »
mmm im more intriegued what this black magic album is about surely it can be released on interscope?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 02:31:50 PM »
Really dope cuts by 50, You Should Be Dead  sounds sick

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

sofdark

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »
aftermath artists have so much dope beats to waste.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 02:23:59 AM »
Really dope cuts by 50, You Should Be Dead  sounds sick

Heres half of the first verse of you should be dead

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 03:17:35 AM »
mmm im more intriegued what this black magic album is about surely it can be released on interscope?

Interscope could release the project if they wanted to, but 50 is no longer a profitable item to Jimmy, so after the Greatest Hits album he's out the door.

Tracks like these were never going to make the album, Jimmy wanted a mainstream CD as well which is why BISD starts off well then gets piss weak.

I'm assuming 50 is going to form his own label with the freedom to do what he wants.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 07:56:21 AM »
As for Black Magic project is going to be 50 creating music influenced by different genres.  He already stated he created 3 tracks influenced by the techno/house/electronic genre.  HE said he's changing how he writes songs.  Instead of a typical rap track 16 bars than chorus, he's writing rap songs to the standard of R&B outline (like Drake does, I assume) and so on.  He said it's still 50 Cent, just presented differently.

So, it could either be really bad like that reference track he did or it could be surprisingly dope.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:57:57 AM by Action! »
- Banks

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 08:46:19 AM »
I ment interscope wont release black magic as 50s contract is nearly up.

As for a techno song, i cant see it, a live band is cool but techno shit??? no way.

All he has to do is release the type of music weve shown on here and i gurantee people will start feeling 50 again.

But he wont do that, he has this thing about giving the public what they want but he wont do it!!

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 10:04:59 AM »

As for a techno song, i cant see it, a live band is cool but techno shit??? no way.

All he has to do is release the type of music weve shown on here and i gurantee people will start feeling 50 again.

But he wont do that, he has this thing about giving the public what they want but he wont do it!!

People wanted grimey shit, he gave it to them on BISD for some of the album. And for what it was 50 did a good job, but the publics response wasn't there.

I believe 50 is going to completely change and go the techno / dance way, look at what Akon is moving with Guetta, Pitbull with his dance inspired beats.

Dance beats along with rap vocals will kick off in the mainstream i believe, even Dre was rumoured to be producing a Dance record.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »
Yeah, Cudi too but I don't have a problem with it if it's dope like Cudi or Jay-Z's Ghetto Techno.  It's just new for the States.
- Banks

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 02:08:14 AM »

People wanted grimey shit, he gave it to them on BISD for some of the album. And for what it was 50 did a good job, but the publics response wasn't there.

I believe 50 is going to completely change and go the techno / dance way, look at what Akon is moving with Guetta, Pitbull with his dance inspired beats.

Dance beats along with rap vocals will kick off in the mainstream i believe, even Dre was rumoured to be producing a Dance record.

I was a fan of the album but it did leak early so that definatly effected people taking to it. Although saying that if you check out the videos of thisis50 of the BISD tour the stadiums are always packed.

As far as the techno thing i just cant see it taking with 50 but ill give it an opened eared listen.