Author Topic: The Israel Lobby. Zionist control of America.Documentary feat Richard Pearl,etc  (Read 579 times)

The Overfiend

Its a good documentary  (featuring Richard Pearl,and others)

so don't let Goldmember's narration throw you off, watch this people, heres Part 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/otrMZ821R64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/otrMZ821R64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 05:42:21 PM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Israel runs that bitch, it's hidden in plain view
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 09:13:07 AM by virtuoso »

Muhfukka

people need to quit worrying about jay-z's hand signs and start focusing more on this shit, you control the media and banks and you can do all kinds of shady shit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well if you control the media and the banks and the politicians, then you run the social and financial fabric of the entire society. I can only think that perhaps there is some insane nut job self fulfiling prophecy about this, because as was stated, if america falls, then does Israel.

The Overfiend

people need to quit worrying about jay-z's hand signs and start focusing more on this shit, you control the media and banks and you can do all kinds of shady shit

EXACTLY Muhfukka. Right on.

The Overfiend

if america falls, then does Israel.[/b]

I don't believe that. Thats just a slogan. That shit is a myth. Israel can handle itself.

Muhfukka

I don't believe that. Thats just a slogan. That shit is a myth. Israel can handle itself.

iran would fuck them up

Fraxxx

iran would fuck them up

You mean because Iran iz gangsta? ;D

No seriously, at this point, I don't think that any arab county could take on Israel.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

the ghost

Well being that they are nuclear, and I doubt they would have one seconds hesitation to use them if they felt their country was in danger of being toppled.  I'd say they would fuck up any arab attacker.  Not to mention they are funded and supplied with all of the US's dopest weapons.  Plus they have the little bastard with big older brother syndrome.

Muhfukka

they may have nuclear weapons, but theyre way too jewish to actually use them. "oy vey we spent so much for that bomb, we cant drop it"

ikke

Was just discussing this with my social studies teacher.
We were discussing superpowers and they only confirm america as one but the power israel has in the US must give them the title.
THey can't even keep peace within their own country but the power in america is insane.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Example....if the U.S falls, the mood against Israel could shift extremely strongly and thus force the U.S into no longer blocking UN resolutions which would of course weaken Israel's hand.

The Overfiend

C'mon virtuoso, the US does not have to 'fall' just for it to stop using its Security Council veto to protect Israel from international law, for instance, with the change of administration, maybe the US will now finally stay its hand and abstain if the UN General Assembly passes a new resolution condemning these greedy land grabs....

What's the point in having a Palestinian state if it territorially it will be the size of the Vatican except poor and shot to shit? Oh wait...maybe the plan is not to ever have a Palestinian state, i.e Greater Israel...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 04:42:05 AM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

The Overfiend

Used to get my haircut by this Russian Jew. He said if Iran ever sent a nuke to Israel and destroyed a city then Israel would 'send 100 nukes to Iran...kill ALL Iranian people'!!

Israel would fuck shit up. I think at one point Egypt, Jordan, etc all Israel's neighbours were trying to invade and they fought them all off.

Israel even fucked up the US !!! Google USS Liberty.

Israel is not really as vulnerable and needful of US protection, but thats the story the lobbyist run with to shore up continuing support.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh come on, nothing of any substance will happen while the lobby has the U.S by the balls and secondly yes you are right, it's all smoke and mirrors, they don't want a resolution because they taken so much. However perhaps a future resolution might look to redress the balance and if America is shot to hit, then public opinion will turn, at the moment it's very much on side with the oh poor Israel don't you worry we got your back mantra.