Author Topic: ATTN Dubcc: Let's create our own religion  (Read 1057 times)

Sikotic™

ATTN Dubcc: Let's create our own religion
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:31:56 AM »
We have some great minds around here. I have a feeling if we put our heads together (no homo) we can come up with a religion that can somehow trick people into giving them their souls, their lives and most importantly: their wallets.

Let's work on the foundation: should our religion have one divine being or multiple?

We're also gonna need some form of religious text.

A couple of characters with flaws, but ultimately teach us about how to live our lives according to these beliefs.

Oh...and consequences on what will happen to you if you fail/refuse to follow the beliefs we have established.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 02:38:43 AM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: ATTN Dubcc: Let's create our own religion
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 02:33:31 AM »
just one, lets not confuse the simple minded people we are trying to attract.

The Overfiend

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 03:49:26 AM »
Mmmmm.. I like this idea, its always been on the list of mine to create a religion, I was thinking about getting around to it when I get older and more twisted and perverted with age.

First thing we gotta do is build a doctrine. Now most mainstream religions have already been leeched off and done to death with all these different sects and what not.

So my idea is to take dogma and beliefs from the occult and pirate most of that...

Couple of years ago I approached Job with the idea, my original idea was to alter 5%ism and make it more compatible for the whites, chinks and wops, etc, you know everybody else who isn't black. Well we ended up having a bit of a falling out over it and called me a 'devil' and a '10 percenter'...for wanting to change the word of the 'Father'.

I'm thinking aliens and end of the world here....and maybe try and incorporate the fear of global warming and climate change somewhere...because if we can align our beliefs with a political party or at least feed into mainstream politics it has several benefits a) less chance of us being sidelined as a cult, and b) we can use our followers for political leverage, not to mentioned being connected somewhere into mainstream politics will also boost our profile.

I was thinking of making pork forbidden too, people like that type of thing, a little bit of self-denial to get the self- righteousness flowing...and once that swine-flu pandemic gets crackin again they will really begin to flock to us.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
Mmmmm.. I like this idea, its always been on the list of mine to create a religion, I was thinking about getting around to it when I get older and more twisted and perverted with age.

First thing we gotta do is build a doctrine. Now most mainstream religions have already been leeched off and done to death with all these different sects and what not.

So my idea is to take dogma and beliefs from the occult and pirate most of that...

Couple of years ago I approached Job with the idea, my original idea was to alter 5%ism and make it more compatible for the whites, chinks and wops, etc, you know everybody else who isn't black. Well we ended up having a bit of a falling out over it and called me a 'devil' and a '10 percenter'...for wanting to change the word of the 'Father'.

I'm thinking aliens and end of the world here....and maybe try and incorporate the fear of global warming and climate change somewhere...because if we can align our beliefs with a political party or at least feed into mainstream politics it has several benefits a) less chance of us being sidelined as a cult, and b) we can use our followers for political leverage, not to mentioned being connected somewhere into mainstream politics will also boost our profile.

I was thinking of making pork forbidden too, people like that type of thing, a little bit of self-denial to get the self- righteousness flowing...and once that swine-flu pandemic gets crackin again they will really begin to flock to us.
Good input as expected, Illuminati. You seem to have a way with manipulating the masses.

Pork being forbidden is a sure way to gather followers to the religion. I was thinking too: possibly outlaw alcohol, but advocate the use of marijuana as a way to reach a higher level of spirituality since the movement to legalize marijuana is gaining more and more steam.

I'm also thinking of calling forbidden acts and practices in our religion "elanos". If anyone asks what an elano is, we can say it was the word established by the forefathers of the religion for things we are not to indulge in. Example: pork and alcohol would be considered elanos and will compromise whatever payoff you will receive if you are a dedicated, life-long follower of our religion.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 04:02:57 AM »
Also, E-Crazy makes a valid point about making this religion monotheist. It simplifies things, plus the majority of people we wish to follow our religion already follow another monotheist faith, so it would make an easier transition for them to our new religion.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:52 AM »
I already worship the tree god (no stoner) let's run with that.

Kids would join because church is a treehouse and they would most likely be in for life.

We need hollidays that consist of binge drinking, this will ensure succes amongst the age group 16-30

the idea is that trees are god because they produce air.

Also we need to incorperate several aspects of mainstream religion to make transistion easier.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 11:03:42 PM »
yeah it just has to have alotta casual raunchy sex, alotta thc ingestion, alotta alcohol, and alotta good eats... oh yeah, and alotta good music.

Geesta

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 11:44:58 PM »
im in as long as we get to sing west coast songs in chapel

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 02:43:11 AM »
Interesting you made this thread. I've been taking time off from my two screenplays to start writing a religion.

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 02:58:30 AM »
called me a 'devil' and a '10 percenter'

Me too, however I'm fine in that 10 percent. We wield the influence and maintain hedonistic lifestyles for the most part.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
I'm down. 

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »
as long as i can legally smoke weed because of it im in

also every religion needs a prophet...if that means bein idolized im happy to take the role on

however if it involves bein nailed to a bit of wood i nominate one of the mods ;D

Matty

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »
lol @ writing a religion.

but l ron hubbard did it. hell, even famous people are on that shit.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »
lol @ writing a religion.

but l ron hubbard did it. hell, even famous people are on that shit.

i used to find scientology hilarious, but after thinking about it, its no more far fetched than any other religion out there. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »
On the topic of Scientology, or Mormon, we have to have a religion that embraces space, and says that god is coming on a spaceship or something. It really has been working for modern religions. Only we need a believable story and we need to have a way of disproving other religions and showing this is the right one. I say a war. We start a war with a country we can brainwash and conquer, and it will spread like wild fire.