Author Topic: ATTN Dubcc: Let's create our own religion  (Read 1058 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: ATTN Dubcc: Let's create our own religion
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
I understand religion thrives on hypocracy....but....to make things easier on US...can we outlaw something other then pork? Pork is fuckin great.

if you was to outlaw pork..it would please the health critics..

yeah but pork itself isnt really that unhealthy.  Just shit like bacon, etc. Which is probably the best food in the world. Id rather outlaw fish....high levels of mercury. Very dangerous.

A Pinoy trying to outlaw fish...  ??? I am married to a Filipina, and that would ruin her life. On second thought, since I hate fish, this is perfect. No more fish. Especially on Fridays. Now what to do about hypocritical religious leaders. Do we do the secret gay like Protestant, or molest kids like Catholics? I think secret gay is fine. I don't like the molesting of kids.

Bez is out...

Im only half Filipino...anf fish is aiight. For me tho...shit, its mainly fried fish I like. Fish n Chips...fried Catfish is strait. Outlawing fish...would that mean shellfish too? Cus fuck that. How bout we just outlaw Taco Bell?! I can live without that....easily.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Overfiend

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 11:54:10 PM »

We could make so that only those within the upper echelons may eat the pork because we have attained enlightenment, therefore only we are capable of enjoying all worldly pleasure without being consumed by them.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:11 AM »
been thinking about this, and this is waht i would incorporate

A Religious text for people to refer to ? one thick book for everyone, also a limited/deluxe edition version would inspire and fill up pockets. It would have to be very long and have a creation theory. A moral code should be set down too. Also stories about how people who followed your moral code were blessed and people who didn't died horribly.

A couple of characters with flaws, but ultimately teach us about how to live our lives according to these beliefs ? some central influential figures and messiahs to look up to are a must, with stories of great heroism and how they overcame struggles and hurdles. Some superman like powers to perform miracles also helps to create an 'aura'. Every religion needs a prophet, some one to idolize and look up to.

Fear mongering/consequences on what will happen to you if you fail/refuse to follow the beliefs we have established ? heavy punishments, however our religion is merciful and you'll eventually get forgiven. Also we need a believable story and we need to have a way of disproving other religions and showing this is the right one.

Prizes/Rewards for following the religion ? endless supply of women/food/material possessions is a great motive to join any religion. Emphasize HEAVILY the rewards of joining our religion and how the hardships are small in comparison to the rewards.

Equality? the religion sees everybody as equal. Political correctness is very attractive proposition, especially in the 21st century.

What's forbidden ? pork and red meat. Our religion is health conscious. 'A holier healthier alternative' would be a great slogan. Ban alcohol and heavily promote how it's gonna stop '1000 drink driving accidents a year'.

Festive Holidays? At least 3 a year, where we encourage mass consumerism and buying lots of presents to show how you love for your friends/family by buying them expensive presents. Our religion is also gonna boost the economy. Also inventing products which somehow attach significant to that festive celebration.. ie eggs to signify the birth/creation of the religion.

every religion has to continuously publicize it's advantages to exist. If they don't no religion can perpetuate itself. We have to keep putting our ideas into people's heads to make sure people base their entire lives, being and actions around the religion. Let's make them think they can't exist without it. Once we do that we can hit them where it hurts .. YES their WALLETS. Our religion will have a dedicated marketing department.

freedom of sexual expression. We wont stop people from suppressing their natural sexual desires like other religions. However it would be regulated with mandatory regular health checks for the promiscuous, obviously this wouldn't be needed for those who can't get a shag.

Anal sex will be forbidden. Anal sex exposes participants to infections and physical damage to the anus and the rectum due to their vulnerability. It is generally understood that penetration can be painful.