Author Topic: radiotube....everythin aside.....why are you obsessed with yourself? lol  (Read 450 times)

Sikotic™

3-6 mafia is to fake to support the real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3-6 mafia is to fake to sport the real.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

both of you guys have serious brain damage, you two should get along

Muhfukka

i think this sums it up

BiggBoogaBiff

im just shocked that this turned n2 a post.  i guess the pm's were maybe 1 too many steps ahead of you.  lol im good yoe, ima just sit back, make my money, and sizzle this kush.  you can save your e-Cards for those bitches on tagged

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ pms...aite dogg get ya money...smoke that kush.....and grind and slang them tapes wit that gangsta e-mail......
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

Im impressed that he was able to procure the original ihaveabigdick@yahoo.com email and not ihaveabigdick3455948@yahoo.com.Im impressed.

But this guy doesnt deserve to breathe.He said he could find 9 gucci mane songs and put them together and it would be better then illmatic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ doesnt deserve to breath

Im impressed that he was able to procure the original ihaveabigdick@yahoo.com email and not ihaveabigdick3455948@yahoo.com.Im impressed.

But this guy doesnt deserve to breathe.He said he could find 9 gucci mane songs and put them together and it would be better then illmatic.
Cube

Al Bundy

i like gucci mane no homo but that statement is blasphemy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and he wasnt drunk when he said that....lol

i like gucci mane no homo but that statement is blasphemy
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:05:07 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

lol