Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4075 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I QUIT at fuckin' life
« on: March 22, 2010, 05:51:15 PM »
QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Done wit GOD. DONE. He ain't cool no more. And I'm not even fuckin' playin'. FUCKIN NOT! I put that on it all.

Tell me how I can't get a full time job. Fuckin' for real, tell me how!!!!!!!! All the applications put in, I finally thought I was about to get one this time. Last week I walk in there like thinkin' I'ma really have a chance cuz they doin' interviews THAT day so I'm straight thinkin' I'ma really have a chance...until this nigga who reviews my shit is A FUCKIN' FAGGOT GO FUCKIN' FIGURE, SEE MEN SEE, SHIT AIN'T EVEN RIGHTTTTTTT, JUST BY COINCIDENCE HOW THE FUCK I'MA GET A FUCKIN' FAGGOT TO REVIEW MY SHIT??? JUST BY COINCIDENCE RIGHT, FUCKIN FIGURES, HOW MEN HOW?? All I thought what the shit I was sayin' on here and I wanted to cry right there. Son goes, 'where you heard of us' I'm like 'the newspaper'..THIS MUTHAFUCKA rolls his eyes like and sucks his teeth, puckers up his lips, HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DESCRIBE IT...you know that gay shit. LIKE WHERE THE FUCK ELSE I'MA SUPPOSE TO HEAR ABOUT IT?!! Look it niggas, there was a BIG ass ad in the paper sayin' job fair niggas, right, so tell me where else would I hear it from??? On the real, I wanted to say that FUCKIN shit so baddddd...I'm like is u serious right now, whyyyyyyyyyyy? And HE AIN'T EVEN INTERVIEW ME, there's a Spanish 16 year old lookin' nigga over to the left wit messy ass cornrows and a white tee.....being interviewed, a 15 year old black kid in the back lookin' like whatever......being interviewed, BUT NOW tell me HOW he ain't interview me, but just review my shit. HOW UNFAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and today was the last day of call backs, I GETS SHIT, SHIT, like nowwww God gon play me cuz I'm anti-gay, LIKE GOD, WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK I AM? Does THE BIBLE RING A BELL JESUS???!!!

So anyways I'm lookin' for the full time job to pay a rent, tell me how the apartment I WAS TRYIN' TO GET, GOT SOLD TODAY, REALLY? LADY COULDN'T FUCKIN' SELL IT, IT'S BEEN THERE FOR OVER A YEAR!! I said I had enuff money to pay now, but just in the future I was like yo let me just get a full time job!! But looks what happens!! BET YOU THEM PEOPLE PROLLY WON'T PAY NO FUCKIN' RENT ON TIME, I'LL BET CHU!! BET CHU MY LIFE....at this point. Somebody needa tell me how to get a job. I should have a list of 20 of my names on the computer at Home Depot, just goin' down the screen and I can't even get a CALL, a CHANCE??

NOW ON THE REAL ALL I REALLY WANT IS A WIFE. BUT TELL ME HOW ONLY FEMALES I AIN'T FEELIN' stalking me and MUTHAFUCKA NIGGAS APPROACHING ME, DID U HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID, NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, DUDESSSSSSSSSSS, BOYZ, MENZ

Not to mention the biggest thang last year, somethang so stupid but would make a stupid nigga happy ..WHOLE THANG FELL THRU and to think I was thanking Jesus fuckin' unstoppable..how dumb do I feel right? Unbelievable.

Now the biggest thangs I was lookin' forward too NOW is gettin' fucked over. SHIT AIN'T FAIR, TELL ME WHAT I DO WRONG? Cuz now it's ridiculous, now it's big shit. It's not lil stupid shit. Shit is FOR THE BETTER. I mean really. 'Everythang happens for a reason, everythang happens for a reason', NO the FUCK it don't. Don't know bout ya'll but I'm convinced it don't now.

I just want to know what I do wrong, I mean what the fuck, now what we gotta be madd mean and see where the fuck it gets us?? Cuz I'm done being nice, clearly that shit doesn't work, so I QUITS, I'ma blast myself.

I'M SICK OF THE BULLSHIT, I DON'T KNOW HOW YA'LL DID IT OR DONE OR DOES IT!! FUCIKN WACK! I've lost all hope in life. I don't know how ya'll does it. I don't wanna start a life at 35. I'm gettin scared now. :boohoo: I sorry, but my moms doesn't pay attention to me.:boohoo:

Muhfukka

Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
start doing drugs

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 06:00:04 PM »
We need to pool together and get this guy on solid ground.

A few people proofreading your resume and sending them out wouldn't hurt.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »
may i ask what the fuck is even on your resume?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 06:13:52 PM »
Wow  :-\

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »
for real where you worked before?
and i guess im not sure if your playin around...but damn sounds like your givin up on life...and females...lol

may i ask what the fuck is even on your resume?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 06:22:58 PM »
I don't have a resume. Which is why I couldn't even get a fuckin' Burger King job. How pathetic is that, shit ain't even funny. How you write a resume for a korny ass job like that?? On some serious shit?? I don't even know how to write one for somethang like that either. I mean Burger King really? Stop & Shop too. How you write somethang for that, I mean it ain't like an accountant. And I didn't think I need one for stupid ass retail jobs. Honestly.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 06:23:57 PM »
where was you applyin....that they hired a gay duke? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 06:25:10 PM »
I don't have a resume. Which is why I couldn't even get a fuckin' Burger King job. How pathetic is that, shit ain't even funny. How you write a resume for a korny ass job like that?? On some serious shit?? I don't even know how to write one for somethang like that either. I mean Burger King really? Stop & Shop too. How you write somethang for that, I mean it ain't like an accountant. And I didn't think I need one for stupid ass retail jobs. Honestly.

Uhh, yeah. You're gonna need a good looking resume for any job. Managers at any place will get offended and not hire your ass if they think you don't respect the place you are applying for work.

Holler if you need help putting together one, we can fudge a few work experiences here and there to beef it up too.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
its a really tough time to get a job man...for everybody.  Especially in CA.  You gotta make connections.  It is all about who you know.  You gotta really start asking your friends and family.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
It's a new store, never heard of it, it's called Savers, I assumed it's like Marshalls  ???

Uhh, yeah. You're gonna need a good looking resume for any job. Managers at any place will get offended and not hire your ass if they think you don't respect the place you are applying for work.

Holler if you need help putting together one, we can fudge a few work experiences here and there to beef it up too.
Worddd my nigga??? +11111111111111111 FOREVER TRUST, what I put int it? Wednesday I'm applying somewheres else, please, I just needa know what goes in it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 06:28:15 PM »
its a really tough time to get a job man...for everybody.  Especially in CA.  You gotta make connections.  It is all about who you know.  You gotta really start asking your friends and family.
I tryed that too. :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 06:29:11 PM »
damn.....a thrifty store.....why didnt they hire you? lol
without interviewin you....they gayists...haha

It's a new store, never heard of it, it's called Savers, I assumed it's like Marshalls  ???

Worddd my nigga??? +11111111111111111 FOREVER TRUST, what I put int it? Wednesday I'm applying somewheres else, please, I just needa know what goes in it.

Cube

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 06:29:21 PM »
PM me we'll go from there. I assume you have microsoft word with those template resumes?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 06:30:01 PM »
damn.....a thrifty store.....why didnt they hire you? lol
without interviewin you....they gayists...haha

Exactly but they gon give a nigga wit some messy braids a chance. :'(