Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 3998 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »
Ur lyin like shit that's why u wash your ass with Dove to impress them when they finger your asshole. Go buy some Old Spice or Axe u soft Poohbear ass queer lol

So u sucked the dudes dick in order to get that job? wooooow That is hard work! Your mouth is an automatic abortion clinic now huh

ive never had anything handed to me. infact im 10 grand in debt from college which is going to continue to add up. i am responsible for my own actions and i find my own way out of them.

and yes my hands are soft, but thats because i use dove.

and now look, youre trying to act like you know me? i didnt even know you were black, so now your just a dumb hoodrat, but that usually comes hand in hand.

Alri baby boy and Dove has nothing to do with your hands being soft because if you really worked hard even lotion wouldn't be able to make them soft. Suck it easy and stay soft ;D 1hunnid. Still lmao at your definition of working hard to get that bull shit ass job. If u know I'm a female them most likely u knew I was black, too ::)

try showing off more of your breasts during the interview. or maybe asking the boss if he would like a blow job.

if you dont have the job after that, then your life is a Elanoure and maybe you should die and not QT

lets face it, i have the skills to get jobs without giving felatio. You my friend, obviously dont. Dont get upset next time i try to give you adivice.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2010, 09:26:16 PM »
ahahaha just when i thought the only dumbass woman poster left the forum, this hoodrat comes outta nowhere.

shut your uneducated dumbass up. I have a job and you dont, bitch. Arguement over.

You can fight back and act tough on this forum all you want but in real life youre a nobody, your life is an a Elano.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »
sik finally comin thru and givin in-to the almighty supreme.....or the almighty man that aint here no more....lol
damn thought there was a connection with you and her there for a minute....that didnt last too long

damn supreme made agent # 9 go away....and found another bone to fight....lol
She's cool in my book, but I'll never forgive her for that.

lol I was lookin out for you...u don't need to have a sausage party.
I feel ya. I am still in denial, but maybe you were right.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »
ahahaha just when i thought the only dumbass woman poster left the forum, this hoodrat comes outta nowhere.

shut your uneducated dumbass up. I have a job and you dont, bitch. Arguement over.

You can fight back and act tough on this forum all you want but in real life youre a nobody, your life is an a Elano.

lol U lose and u started it with the hoodrat shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2010, 09:36:55 PM »

hahahaha

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »

hahahaha

I could've sworn that I said I have a job doing accounting but get paid under the table so that is a job lol I just don't have a check stub :laugh: another L

acgrundy

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »
damn supreme, you serious about not having a job since 2005?  That is crazy...

Real unemployment in CA is over 20% right now.  I would hate to be looking for a job.  Nobody is hiring.  Anyone saying that you just need to get up off your ass needs to go check some statistics and gather some knowledge before they start saying something dumb.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2010, 10:13:30 PM »
damn supreme, you serious about not having a job since 2005?  That is crazy...

Real unemployment in CA is over 20% right now.  I would hate to be looking for a job.  Nobody is hiring.  Anyone saying that you just need to get up off your ass needs to go check some statistics and gather some knowledge before they start saying something dumb.

Serious as hell and what makes it more frustrating is that I'm certified in Quickbooks and MS Office.  I heard on the news that even Psychologists are in the unemployment office and more city workers are being laid off. Smh...time to hustle!

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »
Yup. Its unfair to tell Supreme to get off her ass and look for work considering there just aren't jobs available right now.  And the people that have maintained jobs are getting laid off left and right.

I just had some friends this week get laid off and I already know most of them aren't gonna get a new one before their unemployment shit runs out. Shit, even I was gonna try to work for LAUSD as a substitute teacher to make a little cash when my study schedule permits, but with all the laid off full-time teachers, they now do whatever substitute teaching jobs they do to make ends meet and rightfully so. Unfortunately, that leaves my ass with nothing but a wait list position.

I've been hustlin' slangin old college textbooks instead lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2010, 10:19:36 PM »
Yup. Its unfair to tell Supreme to get off her ass and look for work considering there just aren't jobs available right now.  And the people that have maintained jobs are getting laid off left and right.

I just had some friends this week get laid off and I already know most of them aren't gonna get a new one before their unemployment shit runs out. Shit, even I was gonna try to work for LAUSD as a substitute teacher to make a little cash when my study schedule permits, but with all the laid off full-time teachers, they now do whatever substitute teaching jobs they do to make ends meet and rightfully so. Unfortunately, that leaves my ass with nothing but a wait list position.

I mean don't get me wrong I have still been lookin and applyin but u gotta be an asshole to assume I'm thnkin a magic employer is just goin to call me lol. Only ppl who aren't feelin this shit or knows how it feels to be unemployed for a long ass time are talkin shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »
lol @ slangin text books...sik you a fool dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2010, 10:38:01 PM »
lol @ slangin text books...sik you a fool dogg
i'm too legit to quit big dogg.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2010, 10:53:19 PM »
Yup. Its unfair to tell Supreme to get off her ass and look for work considering there just aren't jobs available right now.  And the people that have maintained jobs are getting laid off left and right.

I mean don't get me wrong I have still been lookin and applyin but u gotta be an asshole to assume I'm thnkin a magic employer is just goin to call me lol. Only ppl who aren't feelin this shit or knows how it feels to be unemployed for a long ass time are talkin shit.

I have no idea what it feels like.  I am 30 years old and basically been employed constantly since I was 17.  However, I do follow finance blogs daily and read tons of stories.  I KNOW it is hard.  This country has to hire over 200,000 people a month, just to break even...just to keep up with new people entering the workforce.  Yet businesses are not hiring, they are firing.

The reality of the matter is that there is going to be high unemployment in this country for years to come.  During the big housing bubble we had so many businesses expand and grow out of proportion, and they are now closed, and those jobs are never coming back.

And not to dog on you Supreme, as I have said this to other people: Talking about your skills w/ MS office and quickbooks - the reality is, people w/ those skills come a dime a dozen.  Nothing wrong w/ having those skills, but the reality is that there just simply are not enough jobs that need to utilize those skills.  You got lawyers that can't find jobs, nurses can't find jobs, engineers that can't find jobs.  People graduating w/ 6 figure debt from college that can't find jobs.  You know why?  BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS!!!

My advice would be to learn some real skills that will always be needed.  Needed like if you lived in the middle of Montana and had no computer, and needed to know how to do things to survive and what not - plumber, gardening, building, working on cars, sewing clothes, cooking, etc.  you have to realize that we have lived in a phantom economy for the past 10 years, and there was millions of jobs created that literally create NOTHING!  The jobs did nothing.  They were all just part of the make believe bubble economy.  And that ain't ever coming back.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2010, 10:58:50 PM »
You're right and the only other experience I have is warehouse. I have to look into some other fields.

I have no idea what it feels like.  I am 30 years old and basically been employed constantly since I was 17.  However, I do follow finance blogs daily and read tons of stories.  I KNOW it is hard.  This country has to hire over 200,000 people a month, just to break even...just to keep up with new people entering the workforce.  Yet businesses are not hiring, they are firing.

The reality of the matter is that there is going to be high unemployment in this country for years to come.  During the big housing bubble we had so many businesses expand and grow out of proportion, and they are now closed, and those jobs are never coming back.

And not to dog on you Supreme, as I have said this to other people: Talking about your skills w/ MS office and quickbooks - the reality is, people w/ those skills come a dime a dozen.  Nothing wrong w/ having those skills, but the reality is that there just simply are not enough jobs that need to utilize those skills.  You got lawyers that can't find jobs, nurses can't find jobs, engineers that can't find jobs.  People graduating w/ 6 figure debt from college that can't find jobs.  You know why?  BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS!!!

My advice would be to learn some real skills that will always be needed.  Needed like if you lived in the middle of Montana and had no computer, and needed to know how to do things to survive and what not - plumber, gardening, building, working on cars, sewing clothes, cooking, etc.  you have to realize that we have lived in a phantom economy for the past 10 years, and there was millions of jobs created that literally create NOTHING!  The jobs did nothing.  They were all just part of the make believe bubble economy.  And that ain't ever coming back.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:00:32 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

universe

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2010, 10:59:07 PM »
Are you serious QuickBooks and MS Office ?

Go get your CPA you bum.