Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4056 times)

universe

Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2010, 11:05:08 PM »
AC sometimes I wish you lived in the middle of Montana with no computer.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:06:48 PM by KAIN MAY LIVES »

acgrundy

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2010, 11:08:15 PM »
AC sometimes I wish you lived in the middle of Montana with no computer.

throw some pennies in a fountain, blow out your b-day candles...maybe it will come true.

acgrundy

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2010, 11:09:10 PM »
Are you serious QuickBooks and MS Office ?

Go get your CPA you bum.

you need a helluva lot more than that to even qualify to sit for the cpa exam.

The Overfiend

« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2010, 11:10:55 PM »
Keep ya head up QuietTruth. Suffering is normal. Builds character.  And Bananas is right, you really need a resume when applying for jobs...makes you look serious about getting work.

Also, don't just apply for 1 job, apply for lots of different jobs.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:22:17 PM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

universe

« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2010, 11:15:01 PM »
Are you serious QuickBooks and MS Office ?

Go get your CPA you bum.

you need a helluva lot more than that to even qualify to sit for the cpa exam.

Lol, yeah I know.

I said CPA from reading his earlier posts about accounting on the side.

The Overfiend

« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2010, 11:28:02 PM »

Resumes are very important for an interview but you also have to look good. dress shoes, shirt tucked in, with with a tie and some nice pants. Make sure you dont have a beard like Freeway too, shave up.

Always look the interviewer in the eye and thank them for their time after the interview is done. Make sure you give a nice firm hand shake too, no pussy shit.

Word. Listen to the older gods QuietTruth. We'll get thru this niggaaaa!!!

Jaydc

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2010, 03:53:00 AM »
Dont be afraid to apply to any job possible,within reason.Obviously dont apply to a job that you need a degree but,say its a sales job that requires experience apply anyways,whats the harm.Previously I had only worked labour jobs,construction etc.I applied to a sales job with no experience and had an awesome interview.Got the job and Im thriving in the position...Pause.The resume is key to getting any job.Ive gotten jobs straight off how nice my resume looks.So definitely let the guys on here help you with that because without a solid resume your not going to get any job.But a lot of jobs hinge on your interview skills.Ive gotten jobs I had no business getting based solely on how good I am in an interview.The reality is every job you apply for theirs going to be dozens of people applying for the same job.So if your one of forty people that person is going to talk to you better bring something to the table,personality wise.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2010, 03:54:13 AM »
And don't listen to jaydc, he'll convince you to put this on your C.V.:

• Dubcc.com - Tha G-Spot moderator
         Job description: Ducking suckaz and putting foo's in check for being mark ass bustaz.

hahaha ;D

Jaydc

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2010, 03:57:48 AM »
And don't listen to jaydc, he'll convince you to put this on your C.V.:

• Dubcc.com - Tha G-Spot moderator
         Job description: Ducking suckaz and putting foo's in check for being mark ass bustaz.

hahaha ;D

:D

Fraxxx

« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2010, 04:20:24 AM »
Check some of these:
http://www.europeanresources.co.uk/jobseekers/writingcvs.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_15747_write-curriculum-vitae.html

That looks good!

@QT I'm gonna put up a good form for a résumé. But I have to get the file off of my computer which broke down just the other day. So not until Wednesday, but I'll do it.

I suck at shit like this myself, you really have to look for people who are good at this, in my case my ex-girlfriend. I never thought that visiting a social project for two days on a trip to Thailand could turn to "intercultural competence". But that's what it's about, basically. Take your experiences and make them look good. Take your spare time activities and make them sound like you're a versatilely interested person; if you really are, even better!

Keep your head up, anyway! Like Sikotic said, this may seem like the end right now but if you're through it, you'll laugh about it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »
ALL YOU MUTAHFUCKAS ARE GOOD PEOPLE! EV'RY SINGLE ONE OF YA'LL!

+1 TDA LOL
+1 Supreme LOL

+1 MUTHAFUCKAS, ALL YA'LL

Jome, I appreciate that homie!! Thank you!

All ya'll experienced cats! +1!

And like Jaydc done said, it's that stupid ass experience. Like, I was reading in the paper, they hiring for EXPERIENCED DISHWASHERS! How the hell you gonna be an experienced dishwasher. How do you need experience with that?

Man I don't know.

+1 ILLUMINATI CLIQUE, Acgrundy, Javier, Sik, Wykid, Fraxxx, Kain, hypeman Eynce.

Madd love to all the experienced cats up in herre.

+1 to all the ya'll goin' thru the same shit, I say Good Luck to all ya'll too. Honestly. Realest talk! I wish ya'll the best, all ya'll, Sik, Supreme, Muthafuckka :D, ev'rybody.

Ya'll niggas way BEYOND helpful!! HARDBODY HELPFUL!

TDA, Jome, Bananas my muthafuckin' boyz 8)

Ev'ry single one of ya'll fools!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2010, 09:50:28 AM »
you already know pimpin.....its nuthin dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »
ALL YOU MUTAHFUCKAS ARE GOOD PEOPLE! EV'RY SINGLE ONE OF YA'LL!

+1 TDA LOL
+1 Supreme LOL

+1 MUTHAFUCKAS, ALL YA'LL

Jome, I appreciate that homie!! Thank you!

All ya'll experienced cats! +1!

And like Jaydc done said, it's that stupid ass experience. Like, I was reading in the paper, they hiring for EXPERIENCED DISHWASHERS! How the hell you gonna be an experienced dishwasher. How do you need experience with that?

Man I don't know.

+1 ILLUMINATI CLIQUE, Acgrundy, Javier, Sik, Wykid, Fraxxx, Kain, hypeman Eynce.

Madd love to all the experienced cats up in herre.

+1 to all the ya'll goin' thru the same shit, I say Good Luck to all ya'll too. Honestly. Realest talk! I wish ya'll the best, all ya'll, Sik, Supreme, Muthafuckka :D, ev'rybody.

Ya'll niggas way BEYOND helpful!! HARDBODY HELPFUL!

TDA, Jome, Bananas my muthafuckin' boyz 8)

Ev'ry single one of ya'll fools!

Good lookin lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Muhfukka

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2010, 10:47:40 AM »

they mean experience dishwashing in a restaraunt.i never had a bitch ass joblike that but i know theres prime hours in the day where the kitchen gets fuckin swamped with dishes and if they dont have someone who can efficiently go through them it fucks their whole system up

ikke

« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »
Didn't read pages 2-5 but QT do some volountering, it really  helps your chances.

I need a job as well, sick of living with my dad.
But chances are lower for me since they aren't really hiring anybody in my age group because 14 ye-olds are cheaper...