Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4066 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 06:32:25 PM »
damn....tell ya moms bout this lawsuit

damn.....a thrifty store.....why didnt they hire you? lol
without interviewin you....they gayists...haha

where was you applyin....that they hired a gay duke? lol
It's a new store, never heard of it, it's called Savers, I assumed it's like Marshalls  ???

I don't have a resume. Which is why I couldn't even get a fuckin' Burger King job. How pathetic is that, shit ain't even funny. How you write a resume for a korny ass job like that?? On some serious shit?? I don't even know how to write one for somethang like that either. I mean Burger King really? Stop & Shop too. How you write somethang for that, I mean it ain't like an accountant. And I didn't think I need one for stupid ass retail jobs. Honestly.
Worddd my nigga??? +11111111111111111 FOREVER TRUST, what I put int it? Wednesday I'm applying somewheres else, please, I just needa know what goes in it.

Uhh, yeah. You're gonna need a good looking resume for any job. Managers at any place will get offended and not hire your ass if they think you don't respect the place you are applying for work.

Holler if you need help putting together one, we can fudge a few work experiences here and there to beef it up too.

Exactly but they gon give a nigga wit some messy braids a chance. :'(
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 06:33:43 PM »
^ Word >:(

PM me we'll go from there. I assume you have microsoft word with those template resumes?
Every hour nigga, +1 ev'ry hour!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »

It's a new store, never heard of it, it's called Savers, I assumed it's like Marshalls  ???

I don't have a resume. Which is why I couldn't even get a fuckin' Burger King job. How pathetic is that, shit ain't even funny. How you write a resume for a korny ass job like that?? On some serious shit?? I don't even know how to write one for somethang like that either. I mean Burger King really? Stop & Shop too. How you write somethang for that, I mean it ain't like an accountant. And I didn't think I need one for stupid ass retail jobs. Honestly.
Worddd my nigga??? +11111111111111111 FOREVER TRUST, what I put int it? Wednesday I'm applying somewheres else, please, I just needa know what goes in it.

Uhh, yeah. You're gonna need a good looking resume for any job. Managers at any place will get offended and not hire your ass if they think you don't respect the place you are applying for work.

Holler if you need help putting together one, we can fudge a few work experiences here and there to beef it up too.

maybe he had a resume.  :D

not trying to clown qt, but it doesnt sound like youre ready to have your own place...even with a job.  just sayin.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 06:34:50 PM »
drugs never turned anyone down for not having a resume

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 06:35:25 PM »

maybe he had a resume.  :D

not trying to clown qt, but it doesnt sound like youre ready to have your own place...even with a job.  just sayin.  

Hell naw, that nigga was sittin' there confused.

It's just the job nigga.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 06:37:22 PM »
Shit is rough right now man. Just don't give up. Fallin' down is the only way you really learn shit. Shit man, if you need any fake references or anything,  let me know and I could cover for you. Ain't no thang, I've had people do it for me.

Shit like this is always devastating when in the moment. Just relax, keep grindin and its gonna work out. You won't even remember all this shit in a couple years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
i mean shit if youve got all these gay guys trying to get at you could always just sell your body, shit you can rob them when its all over too

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2010, 06:41:48 PM »
^ Yea u right. I could do that.

But that was another thang, a reference, I had one, but they wanted two, like who you put for that? I put a boss. But it said no relatives, no former employers. So who goes in that spot?? ::) I don't know. :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2010, 06:43:20 PM »
us put somethin dogg...old homie...someone you dont talk to anymore...if they call and they say that person didnt answer....find another contact..lol
they dont always call each reference
why are they callin for all this...its the damn savers store..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »

But that was another thang, a reference, I had one, but they wanted two, like who you put for that? I put a boss. But it said no relatives, no former employers. So who goes in that spot?? ::) I don't know. :-\
you could put teachers that like you and everything, basically for a shutty job like that they want someone older with a kind of respected postion to say 'hes not retarded and doesnt steal shit"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »
That's what ya'll did?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »
theres no way around it...sides not all places ask for references....

That's what ya'll did?
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 06:51:04 PM »

You gotta get creative. Get someone to cover for you as a reference. As long as they can tell the employer what they want to hear, it's all to the good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 06:52:06 PM »

You gotta get creative. Get someone to cover for you as a reference. As long as they can tell the employer what they want to hear, it's all to the god.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »
Dammmmnnnn, thank you!!!

Ya'll good people.