Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4063 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2010, 07:49:24 PM »
i learned how to make a resume in the 9th grade, i dont know about american high schools but those classes were mandatory.

I took Life Skills in High School which basically showed you how to do resumes, paperwork, shit like that.  
They never offered me that shit in high school. :(

Not even something similar to that?  Damn lol.  I had Health with some hippie ass teacher that would make eggs and bacon in the back of the class while we had to read but not Sex Ed...thank goodness I guess.  

....you didnt happen to go to venice high, did you?  health with ms. domack?  lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »
only thing i really learned in high school was how to piss off the administration really bad

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »
i learned how to make a resume in the 9th grade, i dont know about american high schools but those classes were mandatory.

I took Life Skills in High School which basically showed you how to do resumes, paperwork, shit like that.  
They never offered me that shit in high school. :(

Not even something similar to that?  Damn lol.  I had Health with some hippie ass teacher that would make eggs and bacon in the back of the class while we had to read but not Sex Ed...thank goodness I guess.  

....you didnt happen to go to venice high, did you?  health with ms. domack?  lmao

lmao nah, imagine if I did though.  Damn!  I went to South Gate High

Jome

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
The first thing you'll need is a proper C.V.
Even if you don't have any previous work experience, you can use a fancy template in MS Word, and put up your personal info/contact info, education, schools, part-time job maybe, other experience.
And some well thought out stuff about what you want to work with, who you are, your plans/visions, interests, any licenses or certificates you've taken, courses, etc.

I've made a somewhat professional C.V. with a decent lay-out/design, and proper set-up describing my education, former jobs, references, interests, plans, etc.
I've gotten jobs several times without even meeting the boss, the C.V. and a phone call/conversation was all it took, but I understand that it might be harder to get jobs in U.S.

Check some of these:
http://www.europeanresources.co.uk/jobseekers/writingcvs.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_15747_write-curriculum-vitae.html

And don't listen to jaydc, he'll convince you to put this on your C.V.:

• Dubcc.com - Tha G-Spot moderator
         Job description: Ducking suckaz and putting foo's in check for being mark ass bustaz.

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2010, 07:53:05 PM »
put this:
smoking dank on the block selling rocks fuck the cops

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2010, 07:54:01 PM »
lol @ jomes last part
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »
Ok then mufucka count your blessings and stop actin like that shit is easy. Some of us can't even clear a background check yet keep applying for jobs!

Nigga do u have a job? Because if u do or don't need one then it's obvious why u haven't noticed that there aren't many jobs available right now. I like how ppl assume u haven't been puttin in work and don't know whats goin on. I almost fuckin got locked up because of how bad unemployment is out here....pfffftt. A person like me dont wanna live like this when they're used to earnin bi-weekly checks.

im sorry but saying its the recession is a bullshit excuse. you mutha fuckas need to stop being lazy and get your ass out there and put in work. theres jobs everywhere.

DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? DO THEY HAVE JOBS?

fucking 90% of the jobs ive had in my life ive had someone recommend me. its that easy. and ive been working since grade 7, im 21 right now muthafucka so do the math.

when you get the job, prove to your friend that recommended you or your boss that you arent a bitch and you'll work hard at what your doing and that they didnt make a mistake.

then, once youve been working there for awhile and have gained respect and know the scene, then you can slack off and find easier ways of doing shit.

BUT YOU GUTTA WORK HARD FIRST.

muthafucka i just went through this whole process last week and found out i got the job on sunday. got orientation on saturday and the job starts in the next couple weeks when the weather gets better.

DO WORK!

BLESSINGS? MUTHA FUCKA I WORKED HARD FOR THAT SHIT I DESERVED IT!

QUIT DOING HOODRAT STUFF WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN YOU WOULDNT NEED NO BACKGROUND CHECK!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Rmo0VdPpkDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Rmo0VdPpkDA</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »
I don't even hang around hoodrats or females for that matter and it's not even criminal backgrounds lol Let you tell it ...everybody should have it the way that you got it lol.  So what is that you did that was so special which earned u that job???

Ok then mufucka count your blessings and stop actin like that shit is easy. Some of us can't even clear a background check yet keep applying for jobs!

Nigga do u have a job? Because if u do or don't need one then it's obvious why u haven't noticed that there aren't many jobs available right now. I like how ppl assume u haven't been puttin in work and don't know whats goin on. I almost fuckin got locked up because of how bad unemployment is out here....pfffftt. A person like me dont wanna live like this when they're used to earnin bi-weekly checks.

im sorry but saying its the recession is a bullshit excuse. you mutha fuckas need to stop being lazy and get your ass out there and put in work. theres jobs everywhere.

DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? DO THEY HAVE JOBS?

fucking 90% of the jobs ive had in my life ive had someone recommend me. its that easy. and ive been working since grade 7, im 21 right now muthafucka so do the math.

when you get the job, prove to your friend that recommended you or your boss that you arent a bitch and you'll work hard at what your doing and that they didnt make a mistake.

then, once youve been working there for awhile and have gained respect and know the scene, then you can slack off and find easier ways of doing shit.

BUT YOU GUTTA WORK HARD FIRST.

muthafucka i just went through this whole process last week and found out i got the job on sunday. got orientation on saturday and the job starts in the next couple weeks when the weather gets better.

DO WORK!

BLESSINGS? MUTHA FUCKA I WORKED HARD FOR THAT SHIT I DESERVED IT!

QUIT DOING HOODRAT STUFF WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN YOU WOULDNT NEED NO BACKGROUND CHECK!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Rmo0VdPpkDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Rmo0VdPpkDA</a>
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2010, 07:59:41 PM »
honestly if i ever tried to get a legit job i would be pretty fucked. ive only had one job in my life where i paid taxes and was on the books, i always did landscaping/labor type shit where you get paid for your work and not how many hours you sat on your ass

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2010, 08:00:36 PM »
And don't listen to jaydc, he'll convince you to put this on your C.V.:

• Dubcc.com - Tha G-Spot moderator
         Job description: Ducking suckaz and putting foo's in check for being mark ass bustaz.

I dunno. Technically it is great volunteer experience.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »
i sent my employer that same youtube video i posted and they thought that shit was hilarious and hired my ass right then and there

universe

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2010, 08:01:20 PM »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »
i sent my employer that same youtube video i posted and they thought that shit was hilarious and hired my ass right then and there

U gotta be shittin me....tell me ur playin. Anyway....what did u do that was so different?? I know yo ass is lyin
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:08:10 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »

U gotta be shittin me....tell me ur playin
If he's serious, I'm moving to Canada ASAP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2010, 08:04:27 PM »

U gotta be shittin me....tell me ur playin
If he's serious, I'm moving to Canada ASAP.

lol