Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4058 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2010, 08:08:21 PM »
i sent my employer that same youtube video i posted and they thought that shit was hilarious and hired my ass right then and there

U gotta be shittin me....tell me ur playin
If he's serious, I'm moving to Canada ASAP.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

No. But i did what i talked about on the second page or whatever. Dressed nice, was polite, friendly, had a detailed resume etc.

The key is to pretend your perfect for the job during the interview, then once your hired, your fucking hired. Slack off and act a fool when they arent looking

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2010, 08:08:31 PM »
lmao nah, imagine if I did though.  Damn!  I went to South Gate High

aahhh ok, lol..the description you gave sounded exactly like my health teacher.  haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »
That's what I'm telling you that you did nothing different and you just got an oppurtunity so don't assume that I didn't go in dressed in a two piece suit with a resume including a coverletter with years of experience including 5 references. Speaking articulately, being polite and looking the interviewer in the eyes. I taught myself how do accounting in order to work where I'm at now and I get paid under the table. People kill me actin like it's not harder for other people to get employed.

i sent my employer that same youtube video i posted and they thought that shit was hilarious and hired my ass right then and there

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

No. But i did what i talked about on the second page or whatever. Dressed nice, was polite, friendly, had a detailed resume etc.

The key is to pretend your perfect for the job during the interview, then once your hired, your fucking hired. Slack off and act a fool when they arent looking
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
That's what I'm telling you that you did nothing different and you just got an oppurtunity so don't assume that I didn't go in dressed in a two piece suit with a resume including a coverletter with years of experience including 5 references. Speaking articulately, being polite and looking the interviewer in the eyes. I taught myself how do accounting in order to work where I'm at now and I get paid under the table. People kill me actin like it's not harder for other people to get employed.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

your still a hoodrat. change your identity and you might have a better chance at life

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »
And you're just a str8 idiot who's probably a spoiled brat ;D What's a hoodrat? I guess because I'm black that just automatically makes me a hoodrat ::) Suck it easy!

U said u worked hard to get that shit lmao in fact don't even answer that question. I know you're a spoiled brat lol Ur hands are probably soft as a baby's ass.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

your still a hoodrat. change your identity and you might have a better chance at life
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:26:35 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »
damn supreme made agent # 9 go away....and found another bone to fight....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »

I can't stand stupid people lol quick to judge somebody they don't know from a can of paint. I've never known a hoodrat to want to actually work or go to school. They all stay in the hood lookin for a hand out, welfare check, stealin' from places just to be triflin', smokin and drankin with niggas. That is the definition of a hoodrat so he must be sayin that shit because I'm black and speak slanguage. Ignorant ass pig lol

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2010, 08:42:09 PM »
ive never had anything handed to me. infact im 10 grand in debt from college which is going to continue to add up. i am responsible for my own actions and i find my own way out of them.

and yes my hands are soft, but thats because i use dove.

and now look, youre trying to act like you know me? i didnt even know you were black, so now your just a dumb hoodrat, but that usually comes hand in hand.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »
ive never had anything handed to me. infact im 10 grand in debt from college which is going to continue to add up. i am responsible for my own actions and i find my own way out of them.

and now look, youre trying to act like you know me? i didnt even know you were black, so now your just a dumb hoodrat, but that usually comes hand in hand.

Alri baby boy and Dove has nothing to do with your hands being soft because if you really worked hard even lotion wouldn't be able to make them soft. Suck it easy and stay soft ;D 1hunnid. Still lmao at your definition of working hard to get that bull shit ass job. If u know I'm a female them most likely u knew I was black, too ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2010, 08:58:13 PM »
She's cool in my book, but I'll never forgive her for that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2010, 09:00:01 PM »

lol I was lookin out for you...u don't need to have a sausage party.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2010, 09:02:49 PM »

Alri baby boy and Dove has nothing to do with your hands being soft because if you really worked hard even lotion wouldn't be able to make them soft. Suck it easy and stay soft ;D 1hunnid. Still lmao at your definition of working hard to get that bull shit ass job. If u know I'm a female them most likely u knew I was black, too ::)

try showing off more of your breasts during the interview. or maybe asking the boss if he would like a blow job.

if you dont have the job after that, then your life is a failure and maybe you should die and not QT

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2010, 09:04:37 PM »

lol I was lookin out for you...u don't need to have a sausage party.
I feel ya. I am still in denial, but maybe you were right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »
So u sucked the dudes dick in order to get that job? wooooow That is hard work! Your mouth is an automatic abortion clinic now huh

try showing off more of your breasts during the interview. or maybe asking the boss if he would like a blow job.

if you dont have the job after that, then your life is a Elanoure and maybe you should die and not QT

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »
So u sucked the dudes dick in order to get that job? wooooow That is hard work! Your mouth is an automatic abortion clinic now huh

if you dont have the job after that, then your life is a Elanoure and maybe you should die and not QT

lets face it, i have the skills to get jobs without giving felatio. You my friend, obviously dont. Dont get upset next time i try to give you adivice.